[2019.10.14] Week of bounty: Double rewards and rare costumes for Dungeon Explorers!

Come on People. Each year we have the same complaints. All know Halloween is at 31st and event last until end of November. The release is always 1-2 days before 31st. I can see most of you in game asking since the beginning of the month "when horror update" Calm down everyone!

58 minutes ago, REAPER said:

Come on People. Each year we have the same complaints. All know Halloween is at 31st and event last until end of November. The release is always 1-2 days before 31st. I can see most of you in game asking since the beginning of the month "when horror update" Calm down everyone!

It's  25th-31st. We might see the prewiev today.

1 hour ago, REAPER said:

its like almost never.... i dont think its ever been actaully. 

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

Bro, you had an event last week... 

I think he means something more Unique. then a 2x Drop rate you know the common ones. like how they threw snorlar in. I suggest they change AA Boss and Add achieves for a new on as well and change it periodically like they use too... I loved when they did that. now its just hydra and honestly night prince is Garbage now besides for looks.

@Akasha So About that Preview 😘😂

34 minutes ago, Deimus said:

How about put the preview of horror event??

Agreed super late. 

51 minutes ago, Kamisama said:

HALLOWEEN PLEASE ! its already 28 October , lol 

all other games already announced halloween event , and yet nothing in warspear

yeah its actaully terrible everyone rage. I decided not to buy mcoins last 2 weeks cus no updates. 

• Akasha unpinned this topic