[2019.10.14] Week of bounty: Double rewards and rare costumes for Dungeon Explorers!

Peony

5 minutes ago, Xthenewkingx said:

My negativity isn't against the moderators. Its against the developers who should atleast make a post on forum atleast telling us when the update is or when the preview is coming. They are neglecting us 😞

I'm aware of your sadness but this kind of reaction won't help them and certainly not you as well. I'm sure that very soon we'll have some infos, hold on just a bit more. 🔝

2 hours ago, Kamisama said:

HALLOWEEN PLEASE ! its already 28 October , lol 

all other games already announced halloween event , and yet nothing in warspear

We are saving the best for the last! 🥰

Edited by Akasha

9 minutes ago, Bladesharp said:

Devs are making sure there's no competition to Skylore hence are killing this game

What would be the pros on killing a game for another which belongs to the same company? 

6 minutes ago, Higgings said:

What would be the pros on killing a game for another which belongs to the same company? 

Don't make sense of these comments. They're nerd-rage

What's the point of playing a Halloween event all over November? 

Halloween themes are all October, most MMORPGs trigger Halloween events in early October.They should leave all November to create Christmas events. 

POSDATA: I'm very frustrated, in all October I had free time from the university and my final exams start from November 5, I can't enjoy 100% Of Halloween Warspear ... 

Just now, Kazakus said:

Its because they working more on skylore and forgiving about warspear

Keep in mind that the team developping Skylore is different than the one working on Warspear

They should focus in one game (WS)

Which gave them money and players (in general)

It has won the Best App ever for a reason...

Ws is an awesome game!!

Hope the "waiting" worth

23 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Keep in mind that the team developping Skylore is different than the one working on Warspear

But where the resources (money) gain from ws trought mcoins going :staringpumpkin:

Hmmm!!! Skylore i just saw the trailer and if is like that sure i will install it in my smartphone 🤩 Can any one tell me if it will be available to Linux debian like WS is??

Edited by Deimus

I believe the developers have done something big this year (maayybe using the oxygen engine, or a new one 😆lol), and maybe that's why the launch of the event is taking longer than usual...

Anyway, we have to keep calm and wait!😉

• Akasha unpinned this topic