[2019.10.14] Week of bounty: Double rewards and rare costumes for Dungeon Explorers!

Peony

koliz_new_1200x630.png

Warriors!

Incredible things happen in Arinar in the run-up to Median Night!

It's trolls! Tricky little blighters only hinder, while dwellers prepare for the main autumn holiday.

Uh, do you hear those noises? The trolls who love to be nasty and make trouble have hidden in the Dungeons again. But remember, in addition to misfortune they also bring a huge amount of treasure! So brave warriors must raise their weapons and be ready to encounter these troublesome trolls. Moreover, the heads of these pests are very highly valued in the market...

Only during this week:

• in all heroic and mythical Dungeons added the rarest Troll costumes of all colours: black, blue, green, red and purple;
  • x2 drop chance of all weapons, armor and accessories in all Dungeons;
  • x2 drop chance of all weapons, armor, accessories, costumes, and books from all mini-bosses, bosses and raid bosses;
  • x2 drop chance of Great Kutulu, Nocturna, and Rottung Air costumes, Enhanced Critical Hit, Power of Spirit, and Power of Life books from treasuries for Invasion of Chaos, Music of Magic, and Wild Hunt Guild events;
  • x2 drop chance of weapons from treasuries for Filth's Dungeons, Lords of the Depths, Grove of Black Elm, and Rusty Wastelands Guild events;
  • x2 Guild points in all Dungeons;
  • 2 times increased the amount of reputation with the faction “Mermen of the Depths” for participating in the killing of the Captain Giant Octopus raid boss (everyone who was on the location at the moment of boss’s murder will receive a reward);
  • 2 times increased the amount of reputation points with the faction "Mermen of the Depths" for participation in the tournament Guild event "Invasion of Chaos" (everyone who took an active part in the event will receive a reward);
  • 10 prize-winning places in the GvG-event “Invasion of Chaos” (counts for the "Lords of Chaos" achievement);
  • 10 winners of the Guild Tournament (counts for the Non-fading Glory achievement):
    places 1-3: x2 Crimson Corundums for winning the Guild Tournament
    places 4-10: all guild members will get Crimson Corundums and a Bronze Chest

Event starts: 14.10.2019 13:00 CEST
Event ends: 21.10.2019 12:00 CEST

Wish you great drop!

AIGRIND

Edited by Peony

Nice. To bad there goes all my Saved gold cus now i gotta buy Trolls 😋

Uve bought yourself some time but need horror by monday :spiteful:

Edited by Turtle

u know u have a good startegy aigrind, first the perfect timing, x2 gp and costume wow! so all guilds will be drained out of seeker and pot before holloween, then at first few hours of event x5 x6 troll drops, so that makes people think they might get the drop if they spam. then u restart server for 1 min , reduce or evene DELETE troll costume drop chance. and the next day i online 24 hours and 0 troll costume drop out of atleast 1000dung spams 😄 nice aigrind very very nice, u are trying so hard to fill ur own pockets full of money . and reply me if im wrong 🙂

9 hours ago, merclesss said:

u know u have a good startegy aigrind, first the perfect timing, x2 gp and costume wow! so all guilds will be drained out of seeker and pot before holloween, then at first few hours of event x5 x6 troll drops, so that makes people think they might get the drop if they spam. then u restart server for 1 min , reduce or evene DELETE troll costume drop chance. and the next day i online 24 hours and 0 troll costume drop out of atleast 1000dung spams 😄 nice aigrind very very nice, u are trying so hard to fill ur own pockets full of money . and reply me if im wrong 🙂

Shhhh !!! U will spoil their marketing strategy 

11 hours ago, merclesss said:

Dr super low now. Makin me over pay for all my damn trolls. 

11 hours ago, merclesss said:

The entire system is based on RNG. Some days are blessed by it, others are not.

I want to know somethings about new rework of skills... what about nerf roots of druid? 5 yards and too long stuns, till necro stun nightmares only 4 yards, where the fair fights? Necro dont even have good dmg, and not full stun  druid full stun high dmg and alot of heal, elfs class too broke, bd full speed with highest dmg and rush 4/4 at lvl32. What a funny game... and what about charmers? Full stun, u die without use one skill... i hope this rework dont make me sad.

12 hours ago, Lipe said:

I want to know somethings about new rework of skills... what about nerf roots of druid? 5 yards and too long stuns, till necro stun nightmares only 4 yards, where the fair fights? Necro dont even have good dmg, and not full stun  druid full stun high dmg and alot of heal, elfs class too broke, bd full speed with highest dmg and rush 4/4 at lvl32. What a funny game... and what about charmers? Full stun, u die without use one skill... i hope this rework dont make me sad.

every class is good in there own way. Im not sure how update rework will come and no one does. rework wont be for another 5 months or so until march. 

On 10/18/2019 at 10:46 PM, shreenathkumawat said:

When horror update release??

Should be Monday or Thursday at Latest.. Stay Tuned Release post Soon.

9 hours ago, Lashabi said:

Los niños no pueden entenderlo : fuck_that:

Children? 

Man I went 6 hour farm SEA heroic, do not drop any keys or item, only a relic, spend like 230k gold this week and there is no drop, 115 Dungeon done.. 

Edited by Danfake

2 hours ago, Danfake said:

Children? 

Man I went 6 hour farm SEA heroic, do not drop any keys or item, only a relic, spend like 230k gold this week and there is no drop, 115 Dungeon done.. 

Same here actaully . oh well. made GP for my guilds 

6 hours ago, Danfake said:

Children? 

You took it wrong what I meant to say

On 10/20/2019 at 8:45 AM, Turtle said:

Should be Monday or Thursday at Latest.. Stay Tuned Release post Soon.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the past Halloween events all start around Halloween itself? If so, we gotta wait another week still.

11 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Hello, we're preparing the news!

And we're on schedule this year, you will find more information in our preview.

1Vzdq0m.gif

Today? I mean, Today on monday? 

Definitely unexpected tbh xd. 

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Well last year preview was posted on 19th.

2 hours ago, Nosotraes said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the past Halloween events all start around Halloween itself? If so, we gotta wait another week still.

Usually always 2 weeks before Halloween. When release post comes 1 week before Halloween is when Actaul release of update is. Halloween is in 10 days. Therefore release post = today next few days they’ll test check bugs then release it to the public for us to enjoy developers are almost always on for Halloween and Christmas events and never miss a beat it’s one thing I’ve commended and loved since 2011 I remember as a child waiting for release posts on forum at 4 am like I am Right now (: 

13 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Called it.

23 minutes ago, Akasha said:

1Vzdq0m.gif

Awesome can’t wait!

1 hour ago, Akasha said:

1Vzdq0m.gif

Can we expect skylore online this year? Do you have any news regarding this?

Just now, Lashabi said:

Skylores already released in beta and you can join easy... a simple google search you’ll find it.

26 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Skylores already released in beta and you can join easy... a simple google search you’ll find it.

It's beta closed now... I joined through vpn but everything was in russian

Just now, Lashabi said:

It's beta closed now... I joined through vpn but everything was in russian

Can’t expect it not to be it’s a Russian game. If it’s closed now Idk what to tell you. There will be an announcement Post when skylore becomes more mainstream but atm Warspear is probably there main focus cus that’s where there making there money.

I shall remind everyone that only this week you have the very last chance to enter the Horror Circus with a terrific stock of Seeker stamina!

🤫 (..we know well that the first week of drops is always the best to make a huge fortune!) 

Use this week to write a story about the biggest evil Arinar has ever seen by 24.10! (here)

Compete for prizes and, with a chance, you'll be able to bring your worst nightmare to life! - or at least dress its costume and terrorize your game mates.

Edited by Akasha

7 hours ago, Turtle said:

Usually always 2 weeks before Halloween. When release post comes 1 week before Halloween is when Actaul release of update is. Halloween is in 10 days.

Halloween happens on Oct 31st, the event may begin sooner or later till then! That is my only promise!

We have had events when the release topic was posted after the new version was already available. I wouldn't be too hasty in making those conclusions, just chill and use this time to join the competitions on FB and here on forum! 

Edited by Akasha

6 hours ago, Lashabi said:

Afaik, they already officially announced that it would be this year. But I wouldn't count on the English version, I mean.. we don't even have the International forum for Skylore yet. Anyway you won't hear from it here before its release, all the updates are being announced on Skylore's official FB page.

15 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I suppose we won't see the preview today aye? 

Not really dear, I'm sorry. You see, artists haven't even added the costume from the contest to the game yet - because they haven't made it yet.

Like I said, we're preparing the news now. I can't tell the precise date, but if you think about it, it's not quite right to expect it today, is it?... 

589b4da582250818d81e748f.png

1 minute ago, Akasha said:

Not really dear, I'm sorry. You see, artists haven't even added the costume from the contest to the game yet - because they haven't made it yet.

Like I said, we're preparing the news now. I can't tell the precise date, but if you think about it, it's not quite right to expect it today, is it?... 

i think horror will in 24.10 after story contest. it just my opinion

2 minutes ago, Akasha said:

yea, my brain cells started to work right after I wrote the question indeed. Now I have a personal idea of when it could be the perfect moment to share the preview. He-he 

4 hours ago, Akasha said:

Resultado de imagem para sherlock gif

pfft you makin a grand a month off me alone Dont act surprised :grinning:

1 hour ago, Akasha said:

Halloween happens on Oct 31st, the event may begin sooner or later till then! That is my only promise!

We have had events when the release topic was posted after the new version was already available. I wouldn't be too hasty in making those conclusions, just chill and use this time to join the competitions on FB and here on forum! 

errr. event is almost always 2 weeks+ before the 31st and runs till the end of thanksgiving. I think you might of lied about being ontime cus there hasnt been a year since games release it hasnt been 🎃 and even though server pops are lower the backlash has started :spiteful:.

39 minutes ago, Akasha said:

:facepalm: