PvpRange

So...?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• Agree.
    • Disagree.
    • Theres a monkey under my bed!
    • Not sure if serious topic...

Druids and their fancy root skill are just to much to beat in arena. 2 druids as a team in arena are like GODS. I suggest gms take away druids root and bee skill. Then we might actually be able to beat them for once.

Druids and their fancy root skill are just to much to beat in arena. 2 druids as a team in arena are like GODS. I suggest gms take away druids root and bee skill. Then we might actually be able to beat them for once.

maybe take away heal skill to then balance for u?

yeah,, ranger too weak now,, dev should give them circle skill..so they can smoke while skewering enemy..btw add a laser auto aiming super pew pew bow to them,, hope this will 'balance' :give_rose:

yeah,, ranger too weak now,, dev should give them circle skill..so they can smoke while skewering enemy..btw add a laser auto aiming super pew pew bow to them,, hope this will 'balance' :give_rose:

wtf its only for #1 ranger pvprange

druid can be strong only if high amp i say

bees+root= great combo but seriously i dont have any problems killing druid on any of my characters (except barb)

when druid root/bees cooldown ur free to kill the druid, they are helpless then.

or if its a high amped ♥♥♥♥♥ that never are helpless, u atleast get an oportunity to kill

druid can be strong only if high amp i say

bees+root= great combo but seriously i dont have any problems killing druid on any of my characters (except barb)

when druid root/bees cooldown ur free to kill the druid, they are helpless then.

or if its a high amped ♥♥♥♥♥ that never are helpless, u atleast get an oportunity to kill

my druid +6 but killed many +8 +9 +10  :clapping:

maybe dev should give ranger a "1 hit all dead" skill with 0.1 sec cooldown and 1 energy use. that time maybe they will think "yeah now its ballance"

maybe dev should give ranger a "1 hit all dead" skill with 0.1 sec cooldown and 1 energy use. that time maybe they will think "yeah now its ballance"

Oh... I think they already have it... Other skill 1 hit K.O?

Oh... I think they already have it... Other skill 1 hit K.O?

1 hit dead with blessing not enough. they need 1 hit all player around them dead.  :lol: :wacko:

• 3 months later...

Only under my bed is monkey  :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: ???

I think here is just one monkey and it is not under any bed.

Monkey pew pew gorilla boom boom

I can no wait for u to come back emerald. I could give u tickets when u raise lvl 10 just to kill u as if u were a druid.

PVPRANGE is #1 PRO TROLL BREAKER, all respect... i think druid r gay at low lvls, i think kaworu wears g-strings to compete with my sexyness  :shok: ... true words from the CHAMP, EYIT CHAMP (dont hate)  :yahoo:

druids are very strong, to me roots seems to have very short cooldown. If i get rooted at a distance, when roots come of ill run up and do 2 hits with 1h then druid can root me again and run. Idk to me it seems like root cooldown is lower then other range disables/stuns?

Druid is the best single target nuker when it comes to the healing classes if you ask me, but still balance with other range and healing classes.

druids are very strong, to me roots seems to have very short cooldown. If i get rooted at a distance, when roots come of ill run up and do 2 hits with 1h then druid can root me again and run. Idk to me it seems like root cooldown is lower then other range disables/stuns?

Druid is the best single target nuker when it comes to the healing classes if you ask me, but still balance with other range and healing classes.

some range stuns.

roots is 15 seconds.

blind 15 seconds.

fear 15 seconds.

circle 14 seconds.

melee

20 second gouge

20 second charge

dk pull 30 seconds.

balanced game :)

Bloody is right and also im agree with this topic.

Root cooldown isnt 15 seconds, its 13 seconds and at lvl 5 lasts like Fear before nerf, 6- 6.5  seconds that makes Roots lowest cooldown ranged stun in game and with longest duration.

Ok not disable normal hits like blind (like it matters), but fastest cooldown, lasts longer and dont add 20%+ dodge.

U get rooted arena or outside = dead, u get blinded= high chance of dodge all people attacking you, lure to crossing and survive, sometimes is worse use blind.

Melee classes can kill priest/ranger/shaman 1 v 1, if earthquake fails, if blind rush enemy where you run..

I saw Vanityx DK kill +9 shaman Tapyon accorded PvP in arena, and she wasnt using moon def.

Goodluck trying kill a druid being melee xd, roots safer than blind, bees cant fail because of lag/bug position (or be dodged) and at lvl 1 bees stun 4 seconds with 6 seconds with reduced attack speed, unless earthquake that fails a lot, can be dodged and at lvl 1 stuns for 1 second and reduce attack speed for 1 second.

i might add that druids need one more extra stun skill, making 6 skills for druid alone ;D sweetness, im making a druid :lol: ima wreck havoc with 6 skills compared to other characters 5 skills, one more vote option should be added for extra druid skill, im saving my vote for that... EYIT CHAMP  :yahoo: