[2013.01.22] Servers Maintenance

Kuzmitch

Barbs hevetoo b colse too enemy too use charge:) soo now thay will know ..wat feels not too tuch ranger classes...but why made 3:! Shud do 2 as bd:Dbut and 3 will do...good luck barbs:D

Hope new boss fixed and drop something else than gold bars or atleast his parents give him a name :lol:

How many new bos kills emerald server mcs did already? 100000  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:aggressive:

Why don't  the team build up v 3.5 with extra anistropic graphics, high resoulution, paricle count, improved shade, anti-aliashing, and of course detail gores and strike lighting and effects. I have worked in cryengine  for 2 years as graphic designer under the command of Luwis and can help a lot. Regards.

:aggressive: :tease:  sounds  nice, devs, get this guy to work on you :yahoo:

meaning.? im not understand. :blush:

i think he meant this quest show you many ways to one same place by blue signs as !

:rofl:

they noted all enters to cave where is one quest :facepalm:

all cave door have mark for only 1 quest inside.? wew :wacko: :facepalm:

ARENA HAS BEEN RESET? JUST 10 MINUTES AGO WHEN IT LET US ON IT SAID NO BATTLES HAVE BEEN FOUGHT IN THIS CATEGORY. WHAT????????????? IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE FIXING NOW?

meaning.? im not understand. :blush:

All those red-boxed quest leads to the one at the 2nd picture.

Here is the update they did that caused this:

- Added display markers on the minimap for quests in caves and houses (previously not worked).

ARENA HAS BEEN RESET? JUST 10 MINUTES AGO WHEN IT LET US ON IT SAID NO BATTLES HAVE BEEN FOUGHT IN THIS CATEGORY. WHAT????????????? IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE FIXING NOW?

I think they on server too fast it made it that way, it was only like 5 mins then servers where on then 5 mins later went off, Chill bruh 5 mins not a proper update.

i just win arena 10 time 5x5 lvl 15-18 with my warlock befor maintenance. it all reset.? reset for all time.? or only befor maintenance today.? :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

reset the points in arena? I only 500points away for getting lvl17 arena armor! Hope reset not happen today

When I logged in earlier it was still there, Just ratings was resetted.

Though I think it was a mistake since servers went on so fast then suddenly went off.

And I'm sure that Devs would inform us a week before they would do that, just like last time.

To all people who don't understand or misunderstood the barb thing: First you had to be atleast 2 panels distance from enemy to use charge, now you have to be 3 panels away (even farther).

And Ginis, your winning is un-backed up. Just cuz your melee character isn't effective on long range characters (duh) doesn't mean you gotta whine. And you talk as if devs just improve legion. Bd got strong dot on hamstring, barb has to apply his own but bd don't. Druid got dot on bee swarm(Damage + stagger). Rangers are fine & have chance to kill in few hits. Priest are good too, paladin is awsome tank and party supporter. Mage is a nuke if left alive. So stop your whining :facepalm:

so if you think devs gonna nerf us or upgrade you then you can go kill yourself. Everyone has multiple characters for the various situations, but you seem to want your bd to conquer all

so is this better now for barbs or are they going to get nerved again :D

poor barbs  :cray:

cause it says 3 space away for charge, wasnt it 2 space before?

duck plz dnt reset my new ranger lv16 i play free tic my poin2800+ plz dnt i need the point for arena wpn and why so ugly the ques giver plz dont reset if u reset i gona let pay for it >:D

Yesterday my barb charge fail stun 4 times in a roll in arena and my skill set at 5 What a F joke barb has gotten to be. What's the purpose of a barb now.....Walking target practice

Yesterday my barb charge fail stun 4 times in a roll in arena and my skill set at 5 What a F joke barb has gotten to be. What's the purpose of a barb now.....Walking target practice

Ya, i use them for target practice lmfao.

33499_.jpg

Servers will be shut down at 17-30 (GMT+3) and will not be available during one hour.

not even 1 hour. 30 more min to 2 hours.

if its green, then sometimes its not really official. :pleasantry:

when will the sever be updated, is there by any chance to play by editing game raw files , settings of root files.....What would the ip proxy and port be? Reply me fast. Cant wait any longer