New at PVP

Bloodgene

Hi there,

To be honest with all of you, I have never PVP/PVE/WAR in any mmorpg so when I ask for people's advice, I genuinely need it lol.

So I have been looking around the Warspear forum/PVP section and hardly any mention of Barbarian being a good class for PVP, only those talking about "who's the best player per class" which doesn't help lol.

But basically could you guys tell me the best armour/weapons/skills/stats to make a Barbarian class ultimately good for PVP.

Thankyou.

XD

Since you're new I suggest you go for full Arena set first with lv17 Accesories and Berengar's Guard amulet.

For skills I'd say 5 Strong Blow, 5 Charge and 5 Roar.

Once you've done these you'll see the game in a more clearer perspective and you can start experimenting more.

Stats are up to you, just go for what you feel is right, if you want Critical and Accuracy then go for it, if you want Defense and Resilience then do so, just go with what suits you.

hmmm ranger op just cause blessing  :facepalm:

phew phew phew and enemy down  :facepalm:

no need much skill to play ranger  :facepalm:

thats i think  :pleasantry:

machote? u dont come from saphire barb called machote? e.e  no hablabas español? eras de madrid dijiste ni puta idea dime

Si, soy de Madrid, pero juego en Sapphire.

Look, Machote is weak. Don't copy him.

Omg!!! Do you want to start it again??? Im sure i have more pics of u losing than u have, many of them with ur 0 damage.

Look, Machote is weak. Don't copy him.

Pvprange,continue buying tickets and using them against us. Most of our victories are ty to you, and most of your defeats are ty to us  :tease:

We are the last barbarian. I proud u machote  :yahoo: .  Its for barbarian  :yahoo: . Kick pvprange :yahoo: . Barbarian is not bad class now. Use ur rage like barbarian rage.  :clapping: he just wanted to get you to leave the barbarian class.

Charge fail, use ur rage skill. this is your power of barbarian.

Опубликованное фото

It does seem that the only way for a player on Warspear Online to achieve good K/D ratio's are by spending real money.

Or just being so ducking pro.

It does seem that the only way for a player on Warspear Online to achieve good K/D ratio's are by spending real money.

I dont agree... Pvp spends many money in tickets and he has the worst ratio of the server...  :lol:

I dont agree... Pvp spends many money in tickets and he has the worst ratio of the server...  :lol:

I've said it before and im saying it again, so open your eyes and read. You most always like others, Kernlabba, Warxlogx, Machote go with a strong partner. And me, i go random over 60% of the time...

So don't be spouting off at the mouth. I don't care about ratio... Geez is that all internet thugs have on me?