WoW thank you so much for your solution devs you rock.

bramm

That was some epic critical thinking on deciding to build those bridges. you did not weaken necros or shamans in a one on one situations but you prevented them from being op at holding the bridge.  :clapping:

you did not directly influence my paladins strength but by allowing me more maneuverability you gave me a much better chance of flanking them and contributing to the fight. :clapping:

In seeking balance tough decisions will have to be made but I have just gained a ton of faith that you guys are going to do really well at it in the long run.  :clapping: :yahoo:

"In the US scientest spent millions creating a pen that would write in space. the Russians brought a pencil."  :friends:

I had 500 ideas of how to balance crap out but giving us less bottlenecks to contend with is the perfect solution .mind is blown. thank you so much for letting me go around the pool and crack skulls. :clapping:

I also want to thank you for increasing the rewards on some of the pvp related quests. I live for pvp but the quest rewards made it a losing proposition. I have yet to research the money to be made but if I can make a little gold and get stronger while helping allies do pvp missions then I'll probably be in this game till I die.  :yahoo:

You guys just reinvigorated my game play with those two simple steps. :yahoo: :friends: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Elfs are really bad if necros can block bridge: :wacko:

Lol. But now just need 12 warlocks instead 4 to block bridges. Pro warlocks (They rare)

That was some epic critical thinking on deciding to build those bridges. You did not weaken necros or shamans in a one on one situations but you prevented them from being op at holding the bridge. 

And guys understand warlock so hard. BD piece of cake. Cast a ham on the warlock who allergic of hams, kill him in 0-4 hits which are possible in the time hamstring is on.

Its easier to kill a warlock with a bd then to kill a bd with a warlock. My warlock been killed by bds more than i have killed bds.

"And guys understand warlock so hard. BD piece of cake. Cast a ham on the warlock who allergic of hams, kill him in 0-4 hits which are possible in the time hamstring is on."

oooooooooooh now I get it I'm supposed to hit the warlock. well hells bells I have been totally messing that up. I am so glad you put in that brilliant f*****g strategy. god I am so dumb I wish I was smart like you.

As i am a warlock i also have been killed many times by BD more than i killed them, BD just need a few hits with hamstring to kill warlock while warlock need 10+ times of hits and many times stun, once stun fail, warlock died.

"And guys understand warlock so hard. BD piece of cake. Cast a ham on the warlock who allergic of hams, kill him in 0-4 hits which are possible in the time hamstring is on."

oooooooooooh now I get it I'm supposed to hit the warlock. well hells bells I have been totally messing that up. I am so glad you put in that brilliant f*****g strategy. god I am so dumb I wish I was smart like you.

Bramm your so funny :lol: NOOB ;)

SNP - "warlocks are not OP" / waves hand.

Balinor - "shamans are not OP" / waves hand.

Bramm - "im a paladin b****h your jedi mind tricks wont work on me."

I didn't say Warlocks isn't op. Check it ;)

Paladins are easier than bds. I guess Bds is actually in Top 3 in classes that are hard to kill with a warlock. Top 4 for sure.

This is great to change this and remove bottlenecks......

...now can the devs please fix the worst bottleneck in the game which is the stairs after caravans in sentinel side.

IT'S THE ONLY SPOT WHERE THE BOTTLENECK IS ONE duckING SQUARE!  >:D

thanks  ;D

• 3 weeks later...