Rogue stats xD

MrSeby

I shouldn't be calling names, was uncalled for. Apologize for that...

Lv3 but I've pvp'd many :D

Doesnt take much to know to plug dodge on a rogue.

I shouldn't be calling names, was uncalled for. Apologize for that...

Lv3 but I've pvp'd many :D

Doesnt take much to know to plug dodge on a rogue.

True.. i was curious is all. And thanks for the apology.  :)

Press PRTSC/SYSRQ or CTRL+PRTSC/SYSRQ

ALT + PR SC

Only saves a screen shot of the current open window. Much better than taking a screen of your entire desktop.

so with the mcoin sale coming ima buy a book, ik tht ima do 5stealth and 5merk... but can someone tell me if kick is worth lvling and what is the most effective time to use it vs bd

so with the mcoin sale coming ima buy a book, ik tht ima do 5stealth and 5merk... but can someone tell me if kick is worth lvling and what is the most effective time to use it vs bd

Jake, i tried 5 kick, 5 dodge, 5 ms. Its awesome for farm, not good to pvp. Dodge skill is better! Atm im using 5 gouge, 5 ms, 4stealth and 2 dodge. Altho i miss 3+ dodge :(

Jake, i tried 5 kick, 5 dodge, 5 ms. Its awesome for farm, not good to pvp. Dodge skill is better! Atm im using 5 gouge, 5 ms, 4stealth and 2 dodge. Altho i miss 3+ dodge :(

thanks gi, my current set up was 4stealth 4 gouge and 3 dodge, 5 merk, i guess ill go 5merk and stealth 3 dodge and 3gouge

thanks gi, my current set up was 4stealth 4 gouge and 3 dodge, 5 merk, i guess ill go 5merk and stealth 3 dodge and 3gouge

U shouldnt change it! Gouge is important at arena!

Thats kw and skill mode on :D

36338_.png

DAT ATK SPEED N PENET

GG on the Resilience though. Why all the epic stat sets got shit resil, not cool.

mannn gi duck arena i dont need it anyways.. i already got my full arena set ;D but wat afro was saying about kick, he made it sound amazing :wacko:

Epic stats.  Hmmm has to be dual doom rondels and kw full+graceful baldric+carved rings with accuracy crystal on neck and speed on gloves?

Crit enchanted of course.

Was I close?  ;D

mannn gi ♥♥♥♥ arena i dont need it anyways.. i already got my full arena set ;D but wat afro was saying about kick, he made it sound amazing :wacko:

Flu you're the guy who thinks resilience makes you dodge instead of your dodge stat.  :wacko:

Kick is epic against all melees and high accuracy rangers.  If you test it don't do dodge 5 kick 5.  That's not a PvP spec. 

Epic stats.  Hmmm has to be dual doom rondels and kw full+graceful baldric+carved rings with accuracy crystal on neck and speed on gloves?

Crit enchanted of course.

Was I close?  ;D

:shok: exactly  ;D

Was using penet on gloves, better for pvp, but speed looks so cool when u just use one rondel, like a shotgun rogue  :rofl:

I might change it back, still thinking  :blush:

Flu you're the guy who thinks resilience makes you dodge instead of your dodge stat.  :wacko:

You were wondering how kaw stayed so op without upgrades for so long?

All those dodges surely weren't coming from my 20% :D

You were wondering how kaw stayed so op without upgrades for so long?

All those dodges surely weren't coming from my 20% :D

I'm still not buying it.  Not without a thousand swing test or snorlax saying something.  Wanna record 2000 swings with me kaw?  Gotta have a control and variable group.  ;D

:shok: exactly  ;D

Was using penet on gloves, better for pvp, but speed looks so cool when u just use one rondel, like a shotgun rogue  :rofl:

I might change it back, still thinking  :blush:

I think Dodge is awesome ;D

I'm still not buying it.  Not without a thousand swing test or snorlax saying something.  Wanna record 2000 swings with me kaw?  Gotta have a control and variable group.  ;D

I would love to, that kind of thing gets my motor going. I can heal bot for 2k swings but we will need to find a swinger.

I would love to, that kind of thing gets my motor going. I can heal bot for 2k swings but we will need to find a swinger.

Awesome.  The swinger just needs a static accuracy below the test dummys dodge stat .    The test dummy needs to have two sets one with zero resilience and another with high resilience.  Dodge stat must be the same for both sets.  I'm busy this weekend I'll pm you in forum to setup a time. 

Awesome.  The swinger just needs a static accuracy below the test dummys dodge stat .    The test dummy needs to have two sets one with zero resilience and another with high resilience.  Dodge stat must be the same for both sets.  I'm busy this weekend I'll pm you in forum to setup a time.

i want see this :D

i have lot time atm i bet these 2000 swings will take more than a "Reyn" duo druid kill :D

;D ;D

i want see this :D

i have lot time atm i bet these 2000 swings will take more than a "Reyn" duo druid kill :D

;D ;D

I'll try to include you in the timing :P

Kaw I forgot the swinger will need a static crit stat as well, because if resilience's "avoidance of criticals" forces a dodge (which would be idiotic ahem see my explanation below) it will be based on the crit stat.

Why would this be confusing from a programming standpoint?

Because in basic language the game has already checked for a dodge.

Typically it goes like this:

Attack->Check first 1. Hit or 2. Dodge

If 2. Then Dodge

if 1. Then next check:

1. Hit or 2. Parry

If 2. Then parry

If 1. Then next check:

1. Normal hit or 2. Critical hit

If 1. Then normal hit

If 2. The next check:

1. Avoid or 2. Do not avoid.

If 2. Then critical hit.

If 1 then dodge

If this is the case then the game would actually be penalizing high critical setups.  It might actually be a net damage increase to drop crit completely from your build when facing high resilience which makes little to no sense practically. Instead it should change that last result to "normal hit" instead of dodge.  We shall see tho.  You good for tomorrow kaw?  ;D

I'll try to include you in the timing :P

Kaw I forgot the swinger will need a static crit stat as well, because if resilience's "avoidance of criticals" forces a dodge (which would be idiotic ahem see my explanation below) it will be based on the crit stat.

Why would this be confusing from a programming standpoint?

Because in basic language the game has already checked for a dodge.

Typically it goes like this:

Attack->Check first 1. Hit or 2. Dodge

If 2. Then Dodge

if 1. Then next check:

1. Hit or 2. Parry

If 2. Then parry

If 1. Then next check:

1. Normal hit or 2. Critical hit

If 1. Then normal hit

If 2. The next check:

1. Avoid or 2. Do not avoid.

If 2. Then critical hit.

If 1 then dodge

If this is the case then the game would actually be penalizing high critical setups.  It might actually be a net damage increase to drop crit completely from your build when facing high resilience which makes little to no sense practically. Instead it should change that last result to "normal hit" instead of dodge.  We shall see tho.  You good for tomorrow kaw?  ;D

A light armor bd should do, or rng would speed it up that much more if we can count that fast, also good idea to record if someone has the capability to do so, I do not.

And all the above would explain why, as we all know, resilience is so op.

Dropping crit vs high res builds is something I've been doing for a long while, stack that speed & accuracy :*

Anyways, I'm just as curious as the rest of us for more concrete info.

Tomorrow is just fine, is there a time that is best for you?

I want the new dev r0land to talk with us about it too ;D

He sounds cool  :pardon:

And resil is a very interesting topic! He could give us some hints bout how the game is programmed or something.

Snorly, ur also wc  :rofl:

Woohoo. Finally got a decent rogue. Maybe now Im qualified to post here  :yahoo: Well. Aside from def. Its really shity. I dont amp armor

37393_.jpg

37394_.jpg

Woohoo. Finally got a decent rogue. Maybe now Im qualified to post here  :yahoo: Well. Aside from def. Its really shity. I dont amp armor

Bet I 3 shot that dude.

Update on my dmg  :dirol:

Опубликованное фото

• 3 weeks later...