Rogue stats xD

MrSeby

This is my main set, other sets not really anything special except resilience gain, Penetration gain and Accuracy lose, main hand weapon = Rondel of SD.

So far I've used a total of 0 MC on all these gears and amps, my KW items +5, arena's +4, belt 5, cape +7, and rondels +8 & +7.

PS: duck parry.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

I know,fail Resi :facepalm:  quite low accuracy :facepalm:  mid critical% :facepalm: .

Using cheap gear from when swamp update started and everything was 1-3k... :facepalm:

Low dmg,using a [+7  Acute Flamberge] and [+5 Scout Kris] makes a total of 331 dmg.

33577_.jpg

33578_.jpg

33579_.jpg

dodge 30% and parry 6%

wich 1 work more.? for my rogue parry work more even its only 6%. sometime it parry 3 time in row and dodge none. so coz of that i change all dodge rune to parry rune. im not trust to dodge anymore.

;D Dont get to much Parry...coz it will go nuts...

2 or 4% parry is enough.....I have 2% parry and i still can parry

But my dodge work most of the time :pleasantry:

;D Dont get to much Parry...coz it will go nuts...

2 or 4% parry is enough.....I have 2% parry and i still can parry

But my dodge work most of the time :pleasantry:

yea dodge best for rogue  :shout:

I can't log on ws to check my stats (because i have problems with my phone) so i try to remember my stats :facepalm:  and i put a "?" if im not sure  :lol:  enjoy ;D

lv17 rogue

Atk: 301

def 1932? :lol:

Mana: 151

Mana regn: 17?

Health: 2600-2680

Health regn: 100-110

Critical: 26%

Accuracy: about 15% (cant remeber) :facepalm:

Recilence: 8.8%

Dodge: 19%?

attack speed: 12-15%

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

nice  :clapping:

parry 6% can parry more than dodge 30% :unknw: . imagine if can make parry up to 30%. i think it will parry whole time  :shok: :unknw:

;D I dont think so....

Low % parry is good

High % dodge is good

High % parry U go nuts

Low % dodge U never get dodge and U start to complain about dodge doesnt work :crazy:

hight dodge % rarely work howcome low %. ofcoz will naver work.

here i read something from other side that can make me back to trust to dodge but not fully trust to dodge.. why.? coz lastday i play my rogue and do more dodge with same dodge % i use before and same mobs i farm. log off than log in again with all same nothing change and same mob to farm. but this time dodge=0. it always happen like that. only some rarely login time i can see dodge work as it should be. WHY THAT HAPPEN.? coz luck.? hate to play something base on luck not base on player skill.

I believe parry is checked first by the game.  Also it doesn't get cut by accuracy.

Example:

So your parry 5% and you dodge 17%.  Enemy accuracy is 12%.  So both are 5%  because dodge=(dodge-enemy accuracy)

Enemy swings-> Game checks to see if you parry yes or no.

If yes then parry.

If no then -> Game checks to see if you dodge. 

If yes then dodge.

If no then you get hit. 

Because parry is first in the check you never get to see if you would have dodged sometimes because you've already parried it. 

I hope that helps.

what u thing.? is this game system work like that

Well I'm 100% sure accuracy cuts your dodge.  Most good opponents have around 18% accuracy.  So even if you have 30% dodge, you might only dodge at 12% depending on your opponents accuracy. 

I'm pretty sure parry gets checked first by the game but not 100% sure. 

Remember parry only works on melee.  Dodge works on everyone (Magic and arrows as well as melee). 

Edit: this is also why I run with Kick in the back 3.  Kick makes your opponents accuracy zero for a number of attacks based on the skill level. 

I have 35% dodge.  When I face good bds with high accuracy I can kick to make sure I get a better chance to dodge.  When I use kick I know their next 3 attacks my dodge rate will be 35% instead of 35%-18%.

are u sure it will make acc 0 not lower a few % acc.? :shok:

I'm postive.  Done lots of testing on it.  Kick 1 only last for 1 attack, 2 for 2 attacks, 3 for 3 attacks etc.  There is a max time limit so if you kick then get gouged or sleep it will wear off.  Opponent accuracy is always zero.

Miocco the developer is the source of info for the dodge being cut by accuracy so I'm sure that's right. 

110 regen heal,  2590 defence ,2400 hp ,32% dodge ,30,9% critical , 20% accurancy , 5% parry , 9% pene, 12% resilence , attack speed nothing xD that was my stats when my items were not deleted forgot exactily the corrects stats , even so now i dont have ;D :facepalm: :cray:

if u didnt know that resil works as dodge.. it does, my opinion is that resil works as dodge better than dodge because i have tested it .. i have 22%dodge.. 29% with skill and 21%resil, i dodge about 2-4 times a pvp sometimes more if i am  lucky

if u didnt know that resil works as dodge.. it does, my opinion is that resil works as dodge better than dodge because i have tested it .. i have 22%dodge.. 29% with skill and 21%resil, i dodge about 2-4 times a pvp sometimes more if i am  lucky

Flu you keep saying this.  But no way does resilience make you dodge more.  I'm sorry bro.  Ill believe that when you run a 1000 swing test against a static opponent (it takes a 1000 swings to be statistically significant).  With 29% dodge you should be dodging 2-4 times a fight.

Flu you keep saying this.  But no way does resilience make you dodge more.  I'm sorry bro.  Ill believe that when you run a 1000 swing test against a static opponent (it takes a 1000 swings to be statistically significant).  With 29% dodge you should be dodging 2-4 times a fight.

Yeah U right Afro....I have more like 27% dodge and with the lv 3 dodge i got 32% dodge I only dodge 2-4 times

Thats why i think Whisper gear is better then arena becoz

2.9k hp....If enemy hit u with less dodge is still the same as Whisper with high dodge but only 2.5k hp

And WE GOT MORE ACC AND CRIT..... :yahoo:

Arena gear i think its better use against Ranger.....

Just want to show my lvl 14 arena rouge stats :)

and yes im also here to brag a little bit about it :P

dont mind me :D ;D ;D ;D

RICH

Bet all your friends phone bills are like $5k.

and @ that dude that said Whisper equips are better than Arenas,

If I had to pick between full KW or Full Arena, I'd pick full arena.

With Full KW +10 Shamans, Druids, Mages and Warlocks could crit you 900+  :facepalm:

RICH

Bet all your friends phone bills are like $5k.

and @ that dude that said Whisper equips are better than Arenas,

If I had to pick between full KW or Full Arena, I'd pick full arena.

With Full KW +10 Shamans, Druids, Mages and Warlocks could crit you 900+  :facepalm:

Meh I'm not so sure.  I think it depends on the opponent.  I crush melees in my kw set but get blown up by rangers and casters.  It's flipped in my full resilience set.  Not to mention it depends on what your opponent is wearing. 

Bottom line though I wouldn't go below 10% resilience in either set. 

Im in love  :blush:

More resilense.....With Crit enhance on belt armor boots..U can get 6.9 % ;D

I want my credits  ;D :blush:

My current general pvp stats. I Boost up my acc and mana for casters with a ring change.  :)

Good to see your not using fortitude on those rings anymore noob rogue...