[2013.01.21] End Of World Creation Holiday

Kuzmitch

If warlock is OP, they should be top arena but the fact every i check many good warlocks on their rating, still get point of lost many times, never saw with full wins, but some rogue and ranger can do full wins in arena battle.

BD has 3 yard of hamstring, some warlocks are still lost control on skill timming, then BD still has chance to do hamstring

OK. I have a chance to hamstring. Then? Death

If warlock is OP, they should be top arena but the fact every i check many good warlocks on their rating, still get point of lost many times, never saw with full wins, but some rogue and ranger can do full wins in arena battle.

most of warlock aren't filthy rich like hassn n other top 10 players,ofc u don't see any warlock on top 10 even if he's pro but no money what can u do?.its all about money¥$££¥£$$...warlock has the skills but without a good partner n amps well you know why

[2013.01.21] End Of World

Creation Holiday

I saw just first line...  :clapping:

any1 like my new photo? thx to ranger showtime for the partecipation  :drinks:

:*

Let me explain you. Your warlock friends aren't rich because they don't need to. They loose to Shamans or warlocks. Your ranger friends win against  opponents that arent warlocks :D

i wonder what game balinor is playing  :wacko:  any warlock with 5 circle and 5 fear  and a little space to run in will slaughter any bd. shaman as well. i have a lvl 14 full quake/blind shaman and theres not a single bd that can touch me 1-1 anywhere. all i need is 6-8 spaces to run back to cycle skills. wtf is a bd supposed to do against that? theres not a single arena map that restricts magic classes from running...and in open world pvp??? haha forget about it

High amped BD can beat warlock just by 1 hamstring + combo till hamstring ends

lol... I'm a warlock nd have minimum 2000hp kill me in 2 hits? Huh?

Its depends on tactic and how long to survive from attacking, i saw many ranger still survive from 1 stun time, then once ranger has time to do blessing, he could kill warlock just 1 hit. Same with BD, once BD has chance to do hamstring, warlock could die by a few hit. If BD can't beat warlock by 1 hamstring so i notice that BD is noob with noob gears and should amp their wpn.

But yeah as a mc myself id like to see a few changes to locks, cuz they almost have a full cycle in stuns, so warlock is a OP class, increase there skill cooldowns, itll save alot of drama!

Its depends on tactic and how long to survive from attacking, i saw many ranger still survive from 1 stun time, then once ranger has time to do blessing, he could kill warlock just 1 hit. Same with BD, once BD has chance to do hamstring, warlock could die by a few hit. If BD can't beat warlock by 1 hamstring so i notice that BD is noob with noob gears and should amp their wpn.

Oh god... You're right I'm sorry Ranger, Bladedancer is the best class. I guess you started playing today?

You legionner, you are top #1 arena lv4-6 ranger and never lost againts all class, i saw your rating always full wins, means u can kill all warlocks easily. Are u greedy?

so mens to kill warlock bd should be full 18 lvl 10+ n warlock can kill any bd with noob armors lol :crazy:

a good warlock would never let a bd close enough to use ham skill *z* and rangers range is also limited if you didn't notice, a warlock can easily run towards the end of their skill cycle against a ranger and recharge skill without being touched. you obviously have no concept of pvp or of the class skills in general. a smart warlock is near untouchable, especially 1-1

You legionner, you are top #1 arena lv4-6 ranger and never lost againts all class, i saw your rating always full wins, means u can kill all warlocks easily. Are u greedy?

I have an only player. Level 20 bladedancer Legionn. I only lost half of my battles %90 to warlocks and shamans.

why continuously bring up "noob" warlocks? all classes have noobs, and guess what...theyre all easy to kill *z*    anyways, im done talking about this with you....you obviously lack the intelligence to understand basic game mechanics even though ive explained in full detail exactly how a good warlock cant be touched by a bd

the other thing is about amplify. why did u do as a default position "no insurance"? change it. default should be "59 miracle coins" or if u have signs as a "amp with signs". its really nervous when u get all staff needed to amp n u loose ur weapon bc default amplify position as "no insurance". f...k it. kuzwa! i want my astrologer baton back. some times i feel like i play game from "epoka kamienia łupanego"

So you want good warlock die by all BD (noob and some good BD)?

You know how to be good warlock?

You can count how many good warlock comparing with noob warlock in game?

Only a few good warlock they play with fast internet, never lag, big screen, fast controling cuz of a mouse.

Warlock get nerfed news.

Good warlock; "i have tried with hard time to kite, run, escape with my bloody sweat but me ends with death :("

BD; "haha... Now easy.. Just catch and click click"

nice new bridge in nadir, new war system coming

nice new bridge in nadir, new war system coming

take screen shot and add there, many ppl cant cehk it because hunting new bos  :fool:

thanks to Admin.. mc and fb now have 3 bridge and it makes a little difficult for mc either fb to blocked the bridge. the bridge also has became more larger (3 square) which mean the warlock must put 2 Dark circle instead of 1 . Goodjob!! its now balanced.

take screen shot and add there, many ppl cant cehk it because hunting new bos  :fool:

just see at map:)

i think mage have stun at warp of time  :bad:

thanks to Admin.. mc and fb now have 3 bridge and it makes a little difficult for mc either fb to blocked the bridge. the bridge also has became more larger (3 square) which mean the warlock must put 2 Dark circle instead of 1 . Goodjob!! its now balanced.

Im wrong :facepalm: warlock no need to put 2 dark circle. warlock still can stun enemy at the bridge with one circle.. poor elves :wacko:

Sorry that im not patient but ,dear developers, we already killed new nameless bos more than 10 times and got only bars of metals, so can we expect something more than just  "expensive" metals, because killing bos with 800 000hp is really anoying :facepalm: