[2013.01.21] End Of World Creation Holiday

Kuzmitch

People of Arinar!

Today, during a planned maintenance World Creation Holiday will be over. We hope you liked it!

Also during maintenance will be corrected the following errors:

- Changed the most of rewards for the daily quests on Irselnort.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team

- Fixed a bug with the Wizards skill "Time Warp". Now you can use the skill while you are under controlling effects (such as an earthquake or a trap.)

yeah that class needed a little buff good job, everything else is totally balanced.

People of Arinar!

Today, during a planned maintenance World Creation Holiday will be over. We hope you liked it!

Also during maintenance will be corrected the following errors:

-

- Changed the most of rewards for the daily quests on Irselnort.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team

would u be accurate and give us more info :drinks:

will lab quests finaly have a proper rewards ;D

Guest XthekingX

Iraq payment still not fixed  :cray:

- Fixed a bug with the Barbarians skill “Charge”. Now you have to be not less than 3 cells far from the target.

Cool  :facepalm: i suggest to make it 10 cell and reduce chance for success, because 30% success in the moment is tooooo muchhhh :facepalm:  :mega_shok: I can`t charge even naked man running around with that  :diablo: That will ensure you we not going to kill nothing :facepalm: WHY NOT FIX THAT SKILL TO START WORK INSTEAD FIXING IMAGINARY BUGS LIKE THIS????????

Why aren't you still changing warlocks!? Have you ever seen 20 people with 15 Warlocks blocking a bridge for 1 hour? You know how we killed them at last? We took the way from riff behind them! If we didn't we had no chance! Imagine.. 2 Warlocks vs 2 people who are the Warspears best melee players.. (Especially Bladedancers) What do you think who will win? WARLOCKS. Most of the time I can't even reach my opponent...

please fix BD dodge too, BD didnt have dodge skill, but it dodge higher than rogue. TQ

Ye make BD worse. Its not bad enough.

Warlock/mage is the only class could die in a sec, so no need some nerfed. Once get hamstring, the warlock/mage could die easily.

1000 yard range is more nice cuz barbarian is sprint class ;D

Legionnn: warlock and mage is wrose class for qs in rava and no need for farming.

b.d its really have high dodge and they dont have dodge skill, wtf

Warlock/mage is the only class could die in a sec, so no need some nerfed. Once get hamstring, the warlock/mage could die easily.

Umm... No? Maybe you have chance to hit once or twice then the warlock kites again and again.

Lmfao."not less than 3 spaces"  so now we have a 50% success rate (which f'ing sucks balls btw...we lose so much because stun skill fails constantly)  but now we cant even charge at a semi close range? Hahahaha well, goodbye barb, wont even be able to kill a noob ranger now and im +8-10 lvl 17-18 gear  *z*    so while barb (an already  half shitty pvp class) gets nerfed, warlock keeps 100% success rate along with a few other classes, good job devs... way to keep things "balanced"    ,,l,, 

Lmfao."not less than 3 spaces"  so now we have a 50% success rate (which f'ing sucks balls btw...we lose so much because stun skill fails constantly)  but now we cant even charge at a semi close range? Hahahaha well, goodbye barb, wont even be able to kill a noob ranger now and im +8-10 lvl 17-18 gear  *z*    so while barb (an already  half shitty pvp class) gets nerfed, warlock keeps 100% success rate along with a few other classes, good job devs... way to keep things "balanced"    ,,l,,

I'm agree with you xd

The only can do by warlock is how to kite, warlock totally can't stand close from melee, even healer class is also can't only stand close, they need the way to kite or they will die easy

Is it a joke? Melee classes have no chance against good Warlocks. They are almost untouchable class, Bd's can only land 1 hamstring in pvp and boom! you're dead! Arena even worse.

Umm... No? Maybe you have chance to hit once or twice then the warlock kites again and again.

Why dont u start playing warlock instead?  ;)  ;)

The only can do by warlock is how to kite, warlock totally can't stand close from melee, even healer class is also can't only stand close, they need the way to kite or they will die easy

Hmm. What do you suggest for a bladedancer?

Hello.

I still see many noob warlock in game, so its just very few people who playing good warlock, sure good warlock can be untouchable but the fact still many noob warlock always die in a sec

well last time on arena,i cant even touch warlock ONCE.i'm dead with my partner(ranger),he can hit twice but me 0 hit.

Read this topic about warlock

U must understand class for pvp and pve

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=77943.0

they dont need make decrease, just make small upgrade of skill in every class

Hello.I still see many noob warlock in game, so its just very few people who playing good warlock, sure good warlock can be untouchable but the fact still many noob warlock always die in a sec

Lets see... Noob Bladedancerrr die. The bladedancers who play weellllll............... DIE too. I see.. Warlocks need to improve.

BD has 3 yard of hamstring, some warlocks are still lost control on skill timming, then BD still has chance to do hamstring

2 yards.