Languages

Bloodgene

Hi everyone,

It has come to my conclusion that obviously not everyone speaks English which is a given on any mmorpg, but.

Surely if you are going to play in a English speaking Server that you should speak in English or at least try to? I don't want to be a bitter old man about it but, I can't understand half of the people who try talking to me in another language and I'm sure i'm not the only person who has thought that maybe there should be more supported languages in this game.

Rarely do I talk to someone who speaks English well, and no matter how hard I try sometimes I just can't understand those particular people, i'm sure they find it very difficult to communicate too.

I do realise that what I mentioned in my first paragraph is based on what's given by the developers.

This topic is based on whether the Warspear community agree on having more supported servers for those who's first language isn't English (it's an idea, and a opinion)  :drinks:

What you say is very true, maybe not every supported language but atleast a few more.

I must be the latter because I have people who caps lock me in conversations and speak different a completely different language :/

sapphire = america and latin countrys , emerald = europe and we dont talk alien we talk english , spanish and a lot of languages

this game is based in russian language and english , you can choose ur server by ur time zone and search players from your country or just learn english because is one of the most spoken languages ​​alongside spanish

sapphire = america and latin countrys , emerald = europe and we dont talk alien we talk english , spanish and a lot of languages

this game is based in russian language and english , you can choose ur server by ur time zone and search players from your country or just learn english because is one of the most spoken languages ​​alongside spanish

Based on what I experience there are not many people who speak English as their first spoken language.

Oh and FYI: It's ok for someone like me because I know Spanish and Italian so either server serves me well, but I was kinda talking about those who aren't as fortunate.  :nea:

Fyi..

In US-Sapphire many ppls who speak Indonesian, Filipino, and Spanish..

Ugh... I know, this game is underdeveloped by soo many levels. Sorry just *spoke* out of context there....