Winners of "Best Christmas story-comic" competition!

snorlax

• Developer

thanks cherry... :cray:

i dont really understand this judging based of :facepalm:

i hav a lot of positive poll filled on my thread, it prove that a lot of ppl love my stupid story :facepalm: .... b-b-but why ? :cray:

oh gosh... i cant understand this... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

i think im gonna get some sleep :facepalm: im tired of making and im tired of waiting :facepalm:

congrats to the winner !! :cray:

see ya for a long time :cray:

Your story has inappropriate words. That's not fit the rules.

• Developer

About judgement.

Dear players,

We started this Christmas story competition to see how creative you are! We received a lot of responses. All stories were amazing. Some of them were sad, some - funny. We appreciate your effort very much!

We are very glad that you didn't forget that Christmas time, New Year is a time for some miracles, friendship and kind deeds.

Thank you for participating in our forum event. We hope that you liked it as much as we did!

Good luck, have fun, be cool!

Your story has inappropriate words. That's not fit the rules.

"Inappropriate words"

"That's not fit the rules" :(... u didnt give any clear clarification earlier :facepalm:

Participation rules

In order to take part in the competition, you need to write a good Christmas story that takes place in the world of Warspear Online and Arinar. Story is required to accompany with the illustrations made of game screenshots, suitable within the meaning and subject. Just released update 3.4 will help you with World Creation Holiday content. The story can be framed in the form of several images with text and in the form of comics. The main thing is that the story should be interesting and complete.

Publication of works traditionally occurs in the board of the competition. Each author can create a topic and publish his work.

Good luck!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team

^

^

^

look... i didn't see anything about inapropriate word restriction here :facepalm:

ok whatever... the jury is pro after all... im out ! thanks

• Developer

"Inappropriate words"

"That's not fit the rules" :(... u didnt give any clear clarification earlier :facepalm:

^

^

^

look... i didn't see anything about inapropriate word restriction here :facepalm:

ok whatever... the jury is pro after all... im out ! thanks

We thought, that these rules are common.

However, you could check the forum rules - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=43.0

Cheers.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

why are arguing on losing?

Give up.They are the judge and developers.They knows what is best and not.

I did feel sad whole night that I didn't won the competition really I won't lie.

but next morning when I look at others story my story was nothing but stupid story compare to them.and they deserves to win.

moreover I felt more funny and stupid when my story was out of topic.

Sometimes we should realize our mistakes and learn lesson to improve ourselves to do well in future.

Well my congratulations to all winners

I forget to do that I was sad. :lol:

yes. :good: :good: :good:

surely entire work for not encouraging right peoples,only his friends.

i think kegemitsu and some other peoples comics are gud,but snorlax and admin gave rewarDs his friends.

entire compitition for only reputation to game,not for fun and entertainment,like business.

note: just once recheck all comics,u can undesrstand.

my comic is ""CUTE STORY  by NAGUR "" :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

i mean there are gud and funny ,well picturised comics in competetion,but they are not selected.

this is surely business.no one encouraged by this competition,this is fake competition,

this competition for only his friends.thats why he always gave rewards  to same persons

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

admin and snorlax,

we all have trouble with sms payment method.

in india,and some countries also sms payment not worked,

check it if u have free time. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

• Developer

this is surely business.no one encouraged by this competition,this is fake competition,

this competition for only his friends.thats why he always gave rewards  to same persons

This is competition for our players. We do not have friends among players.

For the following accusation administration in such actions I will block your forum account.

Please, be polite and do not spread unconfirmed information.

Good luck.

• Developer

admin and snorlax,

we all have trouble with sms payment method.

in india,and some countries also sms payment not worked,

check it if u have free time. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Please, choose the right section for your question.

This is the section about competition not about any other questions.

Wauw, i never expected to see so many (some even assulting) dissappointment for players that haven't win. The admins told it was very hard to pick winners because of the amount of nice comics. They even picked 10 winners instead of 3.

Picking the 'best' is hard because it is subjective. There are a lot different comics and someone likes one more than the other. Nobody said the other comics are bad... The admins even said they liked the all creativity of the WS-players, so also the of the non-winners.

I didn't expect to win (3rd) a prize. I only created something because it was fun to do, not for the MC (allthough a competition helps to the motivation). Next time others will win. All stay positive  :good:

THIS IS FOR ADMIN AND SNORLAX:

finally i saw u . :drinks:

thanks for all advices.

keep it up man like THIS (BOTH positive and Negative).............. :friends: :friends:

We thought, that these rules are common.

However, you could check the forum rules - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=43.0

Cheers.

OMG :facepalm:

hello ? we are running the "Christmas Comic Story Contest" remember ? we not running the so called "Good Common Manner Forum Contest" :facepalm:

so im doing ANY necessary stuff to make my C-O-M-I-C is looking good, intresting and completed in the "Christmas Comic Story Contest" :facepalm:

im sorry Mr. Snorlax im really sorry, i hate arguing so much, i swear. But my head is spinning arround right now :facepalm:

btw... thanks for the cheers

Wauw, i never expected to see so many (some even assulting) dissappointment for players that haven't win. The admins told it was very hard to pick winners because of the amount of nice comics. They even picked 10 winners instead of 3.

Picking the 'best' is hard because it is subjective. There are a lot different comics and someone likes one more than the other. Nobody said the other comics are bad... The admins even said they liked the all creativity of the WS-players, so also the of the non-winners.

I didn't expect to win (3rd) a prize. I only created something because it was fun to do, not for the MC (allthough a competition helps to the motivation). Next time others will win. All stay positive  :good:

Agreed :good:

Congratulations! :lol:

what items you bought?

what items you bought?

Only a book of oblivion for a char of my girlfriend yet. I planned some bags because it is always full. Probably i will buy signs in discount because i'm very low in amps. And further a lot of repair-scrolls  ;D

I don't want to 'throw' all the mc away in 1 week. I'm interested in the changes WS will get in the future, especially when max-level will raise and new items will be available.

Only a book of oblivion for a char of my girlfriend yet. I planned some bags because it is always full. Probably i will buy signs in discount because i'm very low in amps. And further a lot of repair-scrolls  ;D

I don't want to 'throw' all the mc away in 1 week. I'm interested in the changes WS will get in the future, especially when max-level will raise and new items will be available.

no costumes? :lol:

hehe ya r clever player.

wishin ya best.

yes. :good: :good: :good:

surely entire work for not encouraging right peoples,only his friends.

i think kegemitsu and some other peoples comics are gud,but snorlax and admin gave rewarDs his friends.

entire compitition for only reputation to game,not for fun and entertainment,like business.

note: just once recheck all comics,u can undesrstand.

my comic is ""CUTE STORY  by NAGUR "" :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

you right....i know it...this compitition so bad...

i dont want to be banned here in forum just like nagur, but maybe admins out there, next time give also chances to others, meaning if someone already won, he/she may not be allowed to join in the next 2-3 competitions.. so, this would be better and fair(all can get free mcoins), hehe

BTW, congrats to all winners,

Just requesting too, 'Drawing Competition part 2' hehehe,

good day all. :)

I was expecting atleast something for my story "A boy's vengeance" like 1-3k Mcoin :crazy: I mean it's decent and most stories are about merry christmas/save christmas or something. Mine is original :facepalm: . Are you sure you read it snorlax? If so tell me what's the problem so next time I do better :bad:

i dont want to be banned here in forum just like nagur, but maybe admins out there, next time give also chances to others, meaning if someone already won, he/she may not be allowed to join in the next 2-3 competitions.. so, this would be better and fair(all can get free mcoins), hehe

BTW, congrats to all winners,

Just requesting too, 'Drawing Competition part 2' hehehe,

good day all. :)

why wouldnt u allow past winners to join the next contests? i kept trying my luck on contests and kept getting a prize.. better luck next time if ure joining next contests. yea maybe u need the mcoins more than i do  :lol:

why wouldnt u allow past winners to join the next contests? i kept trying my luck on contests and kept getting a prize.. better luck next time if ure joining next contests. yea maybe u need the mcoins more than i do  :lol:

just suggesting,

as you've said, yourself kept on trying your luck, then,

probabality of winning is slim, for sure(not sure) you gonna win again.. hehe

requesting too,haha

'Drawing Contest part 2'

Good Day. :)

just suggesting,

as you've said, yourself kept on trying your luck, then,

probabality of winning is slim, for sure(not sure) you gonna win again.. hehe

requesting too,haha

'Drawing Contest part 2'

Good Day. :)

im requesting a member player vote based for judging all contest... it way more FAIR, and more transparant.

we need a VOTE !

i never afraid of banned.i said some peoples feelings and thoughts only.check al posts in this thread.moreover i friendly with all.but i hav not enough time to post.i already congratulate all who won.k.see you friends.

If you check the winning comics you understand there were a lot other good comics. That's why the devs said it was hard to pick the winners. They probably liked you comic too. They already gave 10 instead of 3 players a prize.

What you are saying is "mine is better than one of the winning-comics". That's kind of arrogant, don't you think?

• 2 weeks later...

This is competition for our players. We do not have friends among players.

For the following accusation administration in such actions I will block your forum account.

Please, be polite and do not spread unconfirmed information.

Good luck.

You hate me? :'( :'( :'(