Cockroaches in the PVP cave.........

AmericanPsycho

Lmao!! Male you were pming her saying hiw sexy she was and how bad u wanted to hold her... she showed me the whole convo lmfao... its a shame how ignorant you are..

Lol did you ever realise what you were doing to her? Amd I never said she was beautifull, every girl has her charms and beautys, thats what I said, and no I dont wanna say that badly.

Please come with a true story you backstabber.

Acts like a friends but trying to pour gas on my back and light it duck off "bro"

But yeah if she showed the convo then post it, id like to see it cuz I rlly think she said "damn I wish I had this ss'ed" so no there is no proof, now go suck manleys shrimp and be quiet little coke dog

Come on, all of you are ugly and have fat girlfriends that looks like a poo i left in the toilet.

We all know me "The #1 Pro Player" is most handsome and secure with himself. Now lets all get along and go play club penguin and collect puffles :)

33641_.jpg

33642_.jpg

Come on, all of you are ugly and have fat girlfriends that looks like a poo i left in the toilet.

We all know me "The #1 Pro Player" is most handsome and secure with himself. Now lets all get along and go play club penguin and collect puffles :)

Epic  :lol:

Ok seriously who the **** is this thread about. First manley insult maleshaman, how the fu** did lafette get involved? And who is that "I'm goiter than manley" guy? And the guy without shitty holding his phone with two hands is lafette? :crazy: :crazy: :wacko: :wacko:

Whats up Zam, i would be more then glad to answer all your questions. This post was originally supposed to be about Sapp and Laffette only, and i was suppose to do this weeks ago.............i put it off and was just going to chill cuase i really dont give a duck...........then this little kid homo named izzy comes into cave and starts running his mouth on everybody like he owns the place......of corse lots of hs random banter eventually gets directed at me.....so i make this kid KIK a pic to me to see how badass he claims he is........he frequenty said such things as "i could beat your ass in real life" "you look fat and ugly and like bigfoot (which i clearing do as you can see), and on the particular day i make this "im way sexyer then manley"............now when  first saw his pic i was appauled, i quckly began to feel sry for him becuase he resembles that of a sloth or a hedgehog to a great extent.............now when he said all this dumb shit about how pretty is was i HAD to show everybody just how true his statements where...............hence him beng the first..................then sapp.....then i almost didnt even put laffetee but i knew one day he would be running his mouth again so i got him too...................now one thing i would like you to know is that im not attacking these people becuase of their appearences, its soley for running thier mouths when they clearly shoulnt have been, and this was far more then one occasion for example Sapp recently said "your just mad becuase i woulnt get with you" and she said this many times when the real story is that after i forced her to add me to facebook i immeadly was digusted by what i say, which didnt really look lke the pics she sent to my cell, and tryed to distance my self from her in a friendly manner becuase i did make the mistake of actually being her friend for a short period of time....................as far a male is concerned i am complelty surpised he got himself involved...........i dont know f u know this but me and tyler made a sht load of mems of him in another topic "just look at this" general/sapprire, and i didnt clearly name who the skinny, nerdy, goulish, goblinish, zombieish, nerd kid was but all were of him.............you see hes particually interesting becuase i didnt add him to the "Cochroach" list, (although he clearly should have been added) and he still had the nerve to try and diss and the manner by which he did this by..............you see hes a person in life who most likely hasnt even ever kissed a girl, thats probably he reason why he has tryed to e date all the girls on this game ladyseth(failed) ladygi (failed and actually stalked and harassed people involved for weeks and i belive he still does today) and the funniest one Erii who broke up with him withen a day im guessing due to the fact she saw hs pics later that day........i have heard he has tryed with many more and i know he asked a 16 girl to send him nudes, which is funny becuase i have never once attempted to have a online relationship with even one female in game, girl or woman.............he also fits the profile of what a serial killer and school shooter looks like in america, he is the ideal kid bullys go after, weak and skinny (so much he resembles those in th world war 2 concentration camps or people who have cancer and AIDS) and ugly like popular serial killers Jeffermy Dahmer, Gary Ridgeway, and Adam Lanza..........this duckin guy(maleshaman) is a complete contradiction of his words, irony's greatest definition :) 

Omg I did not know that first picture was that fag jwk lmao that kid tried to talk shit to me also... I had to ignore his dumb ass for a minute but now that i know he looks like a pot belly arabian sloth it makes my flame paragraph much more easier omg i cant believe i let this ugly fag  actually get to me now i know what he looks like all i can do is sit back and laugh maybe if you get a decent haircut a polo that costs more then $5 and get a phone where you dont actually have to hold it up to a mirror to take a pic maybe you wont die a virgin

wow this is the kid who says "I ducked your mom" you think her standards would stoop that low to where she would even talk to a chubby arabic kid with a bad haircut and a $20 outfit? Lol get some money and then talk ♥♥♥♥♥

Hey Sapphire, im sorry.................................i dont know........................... dont have anything in common with you................and you reak of shit, do you know that? Do you know how much of a loser you are?

I love how you combined false facts with true ones, your mixing me with yourself idiot.

But yeah I can see your points in asking nudeys online, you only ask lill girls so its all cool lmfao

hahah imagine you all guys would meet somewhere :D

norway breivik massaker :D

sorry didnt want be harsh love you all people 8)

think we should meet somewhere************

Manley: I don't think you know me so doesn't really matter who i am, though you might have been acquainted with me once. i live in kota doing captured shaman on all chars everyday while questing on 1 of them so i'm not famous much. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

goiter=hotter  shitty=shirt  sorry auto correct :facepalm:

Late reply cuz the net was and still is out :bad: :bad: :bad:

and i don't want my name to be zam :diablo:

Manley: I don't think you know me so doesn't really matter who i am, though you might have been acquainted with me once. i live in kota doing captured shaman on all chars everyday while questing on 1 of them so i'm not famous much. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

goiter=hotter  shitty=shirt  sorry auto correct :facepalm:

Late reply cuz the net was and still is out :bad: :bad: :bad:

and i don't want my name to be zam :diablo:

wow im totally confused with your reply little buddy..................................but ummmmm good luck with kota :good:

wow im totally confused with your reply little buddy..................................but ummmmm good luck with kota :good:

I got to use wifi for like 30 min and did captured shaman on 2 of my chars. My necro got Doom scepter :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

My spamming many chars in kota finally paid off :spiteful:

I got to use wifi for like 30 min and did captured shaman on 2 of my chars. My necro got Doom scepter :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

My spamming many chars in kota finally paid off :spiteful:

lol u only got that cuase i wished u good luck.........................i will be waiting in pvp cave for my 10% good luck wisher fee............ :good:

• 1 month later...