Cockroaches in the PVP cave.........

AmericanPsycho

Manley wow your a bigger loser than I thought I mean come on get off my dick your whole life is a game lmao your just a loser who lives with your mom has no job no girlfriend all you got is talking smack online. And like I said whenever your done talking drop by Flint I'll show u talk shit u Get hit.

Manley wow your a bigger loser than I thought I mean come on get off my dick your whole life is a game lmao your just a loser who lives with your mom has no job no girlfriend all you got is talking smack online. And like I said whenever your done talking drop by Flint I'll show u talk shit u Get hit.

LMAO, i would rather jack off to a dead dog on the side of the road for the rest of my then have sex with your gf, you gayass redneck wanna be gangster. You are not a gangster at all, you are are a pussy who would get KO'ed quick if you ever made the mistake of fighting me. And your style is wack homeboy, lmfao a plastic red watch you won from 25 cents gumball machine and a hat that i see the arabs selling at the ghetto gas station by my house. YOU ARE PATHETIC.

Im not a cockroach? Btw put that full body shot of yrself up here, just a prove that ur fat lmao

this pic male? how am i fat? i dont get it.............we cant all have the bodies of skeletons like you :unknw:

33415_.jpg

33417_.jpg

All my stuff is rockawear and atleast I have a job a gf and my own place what have u got loser besides ur mom and if your done talking shit then come see me but u won't cause ur only a tough guy in game lmao

And BTW u have stretch marks under ur arms fattie and atleast I have a job a gf a house and above all a life my whole day don't circulate around a game loser all u got is ur mommy so either stop talking or come see me and honestly inside ur just a lil girl that likes wiener

LMAO, i would rather jack off to a dead dog on the side of the road for the rest of my then have sex with your gf

Well better get used to it. Cause with a face with rolls like that and a name like Keelan a dead dog is all youre ever gonna get.  :wacko: :facepalm:

33436_.png

33437_.png

33438_.png

Lmao id rather be a skeleton then your shape, means I can actually do sport instead of planting a fat ass on the couch watching sport on tv, but lets open a honest question, how much pussy did you get recently? I bet you aint getting a single pussy around you, sad fact tbh. But if yr rlly not fat (thats what you say) then go work on it moron, dozens of people say your a fatzo. I think you realise your fat but you just dont wanna say so.

But to wrap my issues up with you heres it.

1. Your ducking disquesting

2. Your a pedofile that hunts online for young girls

3. As I said your fat

4. Your jokes ducking suck

5. Stop hiding behind people(you always get a bigger mouth with tyler around)

So if you wanna be "beloved" again go work on the public hate

Cya hick

Is that really sapp? And the second guy manley? I think I saw his pic somewhere and it was different. And where the duck did you get those pics of people o.O

Thats what im.wondering, I never send him my pics, I gues hes so into me that he asks other people for my pics. Kinda disturbing dont yall think? :facepalm:

this pic male? how am i fat? i dont get it.............we cant all have the bodies of skeletons like you :unknw:

why didn't you post something from American Psycho.

Everyone in this thread please check you fat priviledge. Stop being so entitled to your gluttony and procrastination.

And BTW u have stretch marks under ur arms fattie and atleast I have a job a gf a house and above all a life my whole day don't circulate around a game loser all u got is ur mommy so either stop talking or come see me and honestly inside ur just a lil girl that likes wiener

Well first of all i dont live with my mom, havent for like 5 years, im so glad that when u talk ur dumb shit about me its always "you live wth your mom" type dumb shit. You always mention your gf and i already told you what i think of her so mentioning you have a gf like you are a pimp or some shit is dumb and irrelivent, i dont have a gf, i would be embarrassed if that was my gf, i dont go after ugly chicks who like the chicks who sit at the bus stop in the ghetto by my neighboorhood, if i did i would get that sloppy gutter pussy all day, i have very high standards, and im sure your redneck parents are very ashamed of your "wanna be black" "wanna be a thug lifestyle",  saw your pic of the deer you shot, lol i can tell u come from a redneck/country famliy who has to be embarrassed/ashamed of the kind of girls their son hangs out with and the stupid shit he puts on as clothing thinking it looks cool, gangsta, or even acceptable.................now as far as a job is concered i dont have have, i am in the final semester of college, i know college was not an option for you becuase it is a place when people who dont lack intelligence go (Me), so yeah thats what ive been doing the last 5 years, i did however work for U.P.S warehouse (the biggest and busyest HUB in Texas) for 2 years while i was in college working in the IRREG divison where all night  stacking tires, doors, transmissions, big screen TVs (when they were heavy), boxes of ammuntion.....ect for 7 hrs straight with two 10 min breaks in brutal conditions, I was part of the Teamsters Union, go look them up and see what knd of shit they do............................basically what im trying to say is you couldnt do the shit i do, you are a pussy with a pussy retard job and you look like Mac Miller with a concussion..............have fun with your "i want to be a gangster so bad i will do anything and where anything to be like one" lifestyle....................as far as commenting on your reply to this im done, lol why you always say that "come to flint and say that shit me" shit? You know thats an illogical idea and i will admit i am fat in alot of my old pics and i am slighty overweight to this day, but your overweight to homie lol you really cant use those kinds of comments, its just ironic when you do.......... 

Lol this chick has asked me at least six times......"is Eisha prettier than me? Be honest"

who's the chick?  :wacko: :wacko: why does my name still keeps getting dragged on you people's issues? :wacko: seriously.  :facepalm:

im playing a new game already.

Lmao id rather be a skeleton then your shape, means I can actually do sport instead of planting a fat ass on the couch watching sport on tv, but lets open a honest question, how much pussy did you get recently? I bet you aint getting a single pussy around you, sad fact tbh. But if yr rlly not fat (thats what you say) then go work on it moron, dozens of people say your a fatzo. I think you realise your fat but you just dont wanna say so.

But to wrap my issues up with you heres it.

1. Your ducking disquesting

2. Your a pedofile that hunts online for young girls

3. As I said your fat

4. Your jokes ducking suck

5. Stop hiding behind people(you always get a bigger mouth with tyler around)

So if you wanna be "beloved" again go work on the public hate

Cya hick

Jesus Christ male, lmao, you say that im delusional about my appearance? lmao look at you, im not just dissing you cuase your built like stick man but you are abosolulty ugly as sin........how much pussy have i got lately? lol not alot but the dirty little skanks that i have got in my life are chicks who die laughing if you ever attempted to try to get with them, lmao how much pussy have you got lately.......scratch that have you ever got pussy? where i come from people who look like you die virgins, lol dont act like you pull hoes you fake ass "HARDCORE" faggot, im sure you have fun finger banging little ugly girls who are two drugged up to realize that they are beng molested by skelator wearing a Jeffery Dahmer holloween mask on (and im not talking about your faggot ass Jason mask you weird kid) you would marry the girls who have slobbered on thic cock.................................................my jokes dont suck its, lol dont you see this? everybody who you talk to is in your gay ass clan.........you all have the same opinion, lmfao do you know how many random ppl pm me and tell me "your the god of mems" "that shit was so duckin funny"...........random ppl, not my friends, you say everybody says this or everybody says that when "everybody if your faggot pussy clan............omg dude how do you justify acting like a badass to me? ... and yeah your music video was absolutly terrible, that noise was the gayest shit, its by far the worst type of electtonic music available.........even my enemys will agree on that, gauenteed.    idk maby i will post some good electronc shit

lol and this goes to the 2 people who made fake accounts to mem me...............................lol nice job...........but even nicer job of hiding who you are, i know your scared of me, of what i might do or say to you, i know ive probably made you cry irl, i know that i am better then you, smarter then you, and i also know one of you is sapp, and i would like to let you know good job getting my pics, i tryed to take your disgustng ass off my fb but honestly i didnt know what your name was.............................lol and grats on making fun of my name............holy shit does that show how ignorant and unqualifyed you are to disrespect me......................*spits on the pesants* :give_rose: