hardest warlocks you faced?

sindaya

If we are talking pvp, Sange is plain right, just do as he says.

If we are talking about arena 2x2, i have a couple of tips, but utill you say if you are a boy or a girl I'm  offended and I'll give you the silence treatment.

what the hell ice is a boy :shok: but didnt u say im the little evil sister ??????????????

My hardest opponents:

- Tilltheend - Nub, nothing more than nub, but can play.

- Tocino - With Spanish they are killing machines... Sometimes i kill them ;p

- Antique - Veeryyy laaazyyy iiiin lvliiiing. But still good.

- Marzanna - Not bad, rly not bad :D

Bla bla, some others but i forgot all nicks now.

And, ekhem, stop spam about OP warlocks ._. I think we have best cc skills and with good rotatnion and timing we can kill all but thats why arena required 2-3-5 players. So better go doing arenas with good partner or with good items (arena set is enough) and stop crying here. Elo

My hardest opponents:

- Tilltheend - Nub, nothing more than nub, but can play.

- Tocino - With Spanish they are killing machines... Sometimes i kill them ;p

- Antique - Veeryyy laaazyyy iiiin lvliiiing. But still good.

- Marzanna - Not bad, rly not bad :D

Bla bla, some others but i forgot all nicks now.

And, ekhem, stop spam about OP warlocks ._. I think we have best cc skills and with good rotatnion and timing we can kill all but thats why arena required 2-3-5 players. So better go doing arenas with good partner or with good items (arena set is enough) and stop crying here. Elo

also lyzzie with toci  :bomb:

marzanna - need another match

tilltheend for sure first warlock i pvp  :bomb: :bomb:

tocino - 1 warlock who rapes me  :cray: 

brox

lyzzie

rest still need pvp also frost also good learning  :good:

On us-saphire  :facepalm:

Hardest locks i met yet ,shadowtear, kblitz

And to all these "druids" saying omg wtf warlocks op

learn to time ur root ;)

I would like to do a decent pvp, Many games have NPCs that teleport rooms for pvp, I guess I should've, cuz this pvp basement ta a mess, the guy walks 6 squares and huge walk only 4 mcs not if you've noticed , and besides the basement pvp only vai mc do not know why'' gangs''.

If they made a living pvp that could ever elves and elves vs vs Mcs Mcs and all against all, I'd be cool axo q. No need to do anything more than I said just gave my opinion. Ty :good:

Marzanna,Leolock and tilltheend

those i think neednt pro partner with them . moderate is enough

a rule that i belive is :

*arena with 1 warlock not so easy it may be hard

*arena with 2 warlocks 99% they win,only lose if noob like hell and dont use skils

• 2 weeks later...

she stole blueweed druid.. blueweed rouge his now laffets

NOOOOOOOOOOO???? Not blueweed also? :cray:  ♥♥♥♥ I TOLD HIM NOT TO TRUST ANYONE AT ALL, BUT HE kept trusting that sindaya fake girl :diablo:  this explains why i havent seen him for a long time...♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ :cray:

That sindaya girl is a freak. :facepalm:  She is that kind of girl that acts all kind and sweet until she have you under control, that is when she asks you for your acc details..

I remember that sindaya girl, she used to say that  she "liked me" and that she wanted my "phone number" and "email",she also asked for a pic of me :facepalm:  (she also wanted to be my bf), well anyways, at first she was alright. I used to talk to her etc. But then she started to act all weird asking me to be her bf bla bla (she also asked for my acc details :facepalm: )

NOOOOOOOOOOO???? Not blueweed also? :cray:  ♥♥♥♥ I TOLD HIM NOT TO TRUST ANYONE AT ALL, BUT HE kept trusting that sindaya fake girl :diablo:  this explains why i havent seen him for a long time...♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ :cray:

That sindaya girl is a freak. :facepalm:  She is that kind of girl that acts all kind and sweet until she have you under control, that is when she asks you for your acc details..

I remember that sindaya girl, she used to say that  she "liked me" and that she wanted my "phone number" and "email",she also asked for a pic of me :facepalm:  (she also wanted to be my bf), well anyways, at first she was alright. I used to talk to her etc. But then she started to act all weird asking me to be her bf bla bla (she also asked for my acc details :facepalm: )

a real girl wont step up first and ask a guy to be her bf  :lol: :lol:

Опубликованное фото

pretty sure blitz is lagging/dc

and his partner is a noob  :lol:

:yahoo: :yahoo:

looks like u havent fought our 5x5 15-18 team.

maybe u should level for 19-20 bracket  ::)

40724_.png

What you do is hide behind your partner and let your partner die first,by the time your partner dead you should of done alot of  damage to the warlock and then it dies,then you get killed by the warlocks partner.....Hope this helped.... ;D

• 3 weeks later...

shadowtear prob most skilled and strong warlock.

but xwarxlogx was (dunno if he banned or not) most amped warlock.

i know mercuriall is skilled player also but i havent seen his warlock yet but i bet he is pro :facepalm:

i know mercuriall is skilled player also but i havent seen his warlock yet but i bet he is pro :facepalm:

Agree! Mercuriall/Sange is really skilled and pro player  :pleasantry:

Well i saw him many times he always cross hit and run high crit  :(