PVP cave problem

rytuks

First i created this topic there because i dont know does others servers have same problem as emerald. So if you enter pvp cave in emerald server  there always will be some distrubers. In pass we were able to kill them but now days trying kill them mostly become war or each other gang banging. So if you have any idea how to slove this problem share your ideas with us. I sorry to all players if did something wrong in pvp cave before with hope that we will be able do normal pvp there once agen. :drinks:

First i created this topic there because i dont know does others servers have same problem as emerald. So if you enter pvp cave in emerald server  there always will be some distrubers. In pass we were able to kill them but now days trying kill them mostly become war or each other gang banging. So if you have any idea how to slove this problem share your ideas with us. I sorry to all players if did something wrong in pvp cave before with hope that we will be able do normal pvp there once agen. :drinks:

Bro try to bring any char with less lvl of 17/18 to US shaphire pvp cave.

Try, try.

Hahahaha

A few disturbers, bro, just a few in our server. In other forget to get in if u re not superamplified rich.

they disturb is normal because they are our enemy in game

theres nothing pvp cave where elf not atk hes enemy :friends:

is ok when we fight 1x1 but when they attack 1x??? than it becomes anoying and we cant do just normal pvp :cray:

①toctorkill, spaceeman, arflex and his low lvl followers kill low lvl elves or elves with low hp

②elves put in tradechat "lets take back pvp cave"

③war

OR

⑴elves kill disturb 3+ v 1

⑵mc comes back to get revenge

⑶war

:facepalm:

①toctorkill, spaceeman, arflex and his low lvl followers kill low lvl elves or elves with low hp

②elves put in tradechat "lets take back pvp cave"

③war

OR

⑴elves kill disturb 3+ v 1

⑵mc comes back to get revenge

⑶war

:facepalm:

it ia always the mcs who start it

and btw spaceeman is neromage char :facepalm: