I love this amplification system!

Fortuno

Wooohoo! It's absolutely heartwarming when your character is so strong, yet so stupid, he manages to break a solid metal object which is supposed to deflect impact (shield)

when amping it to plus 2.

It was a cheap shield though. So what exactly is that "low chance to spoil" again? Or maybe aiGrind malicious personnel are trying to tell us that we are just jynxed.

Guess we'll never find out.

Screenshot_2019-10-04-15-46-31.png

Edited by Fortuno

The same way you could get lucky and amp from +9 to +10 with 1 sign, you could get unlucky and lose item from +1 to +2. That's why always use sign starting from +1.

On 10/4/2019 at 4:01 PM, Gladiator said:

The same way you could get lucky and amp from +9 to +10 with 1 sign, you could get unlucky and lose item from +1 to +2. That's why always use sign starting from +1.

Your everyday seemingly innocent neutral response that actually seeks to pull wool over one's eyes. I used to amp to +4, all my armor before. I've almost never failed.

Now I also remember amping an amulet from 2 to 3 and that took 5tries, consuming 5signs. maybe it's item level or maybe they just decreased the amp chances who knows.

Edit: and this isn't the first time item gets burned after +1thing.

Tell me when did you ever before fail to amp a crappy amulet 5times from +2, and I demand something from few years ago. And don't feed me your "uhhh it's just a bad luck" response.

Edited by Fortuno

22 hours ago, Fortuno said:

Your everyday seemingly innocent neutral response that actually seeks to pull wool over one's eyes. I used to amp to +4, all my armor before. I've almost never failed.

Now I also remember amping an amulet from 2 to 3 and that took 5tries, consuming 5signs. maybe it's item level or maybe they just decreased the amp chances who knows.

Edit: and this isn't the first time item gets burned after +1thing.

Tell me when did you ever before fail to amp a crappy amulet 5times from +2, and I demand something from few years ago. And don't feed me your "uhhh it's just a bad luck" response.

Uhhh it's just bad luck.

If you know how chances work, then this response should be enough for you.

I recently amped a lvl29 arena shield from +1 to +10 with less than 3 sign sets in total. So If I use your logic, I think they increased amp chance.

But I don't think that, because on the same day I struggled to get +1 to +5 with 2 sign sets on an arena glove lvl29.

It can happen both ways, just use signs if you care about your item.