competitions on russian forum

striderman

Question

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=5107.msg43829#new

So on russian forum they have competitions run by devs/mods  with not bad prizes but we english speakers do not know russian so i think its a bit unfair.  How about getting an english speaking mod/dev to also post here on english forum so maybe give ALL a chance to win not just ones who can read and write russian thank you in advance for a reply/ deleted/ ban lol :drinks:

21 answers to this question

That was a literature-competition. The scenarists was a judges, i think it was only for russians because they english are bad (maybe like my). I'm sure that in future will be a competitions for all of us.

thats what we english speakers keep saying we need an english speaking member of staff to translate all for us we missing out otherwise and i dont think its fair do you ?

Hi guys!

Personally I do not want to feel you bad. It's a literature competition and we are not good in judge it in English. In the future we will make more competitions which will fit all audience. At the end of August, I suppose .

@Kuzmitch,

If you need an English moderator, then Striderman is the man.

I vote for him for being selfless helping many players in the game.

Thanks kuzmitch we all humans just communicate differently we need someone to break the language barrier ok i never be able learn russian so hopefully someone on the game maybe able to help lets hope so i think it be fun if all servers have competitions myself :drinks:  slay you bencong no way i be moderator i got to many haters lol but you on the other hand loved by all :blush:  so you would be the wiseman's choice for english mod plus you more experienced player than me i noob  :wacko: :lol:

let's make a competition to decide a competition subject. you guys moderate it, to make practise for later on ;)

Btw, literature competition means, now in russian there is a storyline? Or just the texts for the quests etc..?

It was a novel competition. Last winter was a daily-quest competition. I'm one of the winner. I create a tavern-master Ugruck on mc part of Irthelnort, and his mail quest))

It was a novel competition. Last winter was a daily-quest competition. I'm one of the winner. I create a tavern-master Ugruck on mc part of Irthelnort, and his mail quest))

Nice work, one of my favourite dailys ;). I like easy dailys  ;D .

so basically, the people in the russian forum are writing the quests?!

what a cool idea! whoever wrote the 'delivering invitations' (human quest), good job!

it seemed simple, but took a while.

ill start writing some today!

'quest not found'  ;D

Gratz  ::)

I would love to read that, if it would be in English :)

There is the actual story to this game on russian forum but it does not translate to well i could post all in english if you like :rofl:

I. MORNING ARINARA

Nobody for sure do not know when it was created Arinar. The wisest of the wise men say, if it created a forefather, the White Pilgrim, all-powerful being, incomprehensible to the mind.Charter traveling to the starry road, he decided to rest. In those days prednachalnye not yet had nothing but a vast ocean and the Darkness, dark skies looming over its waters. Silence and stillness reigned everywhere then. Picking up from the bottom of the ocean earthly firmament, the White Pilgrim made Arinar, hoping to find repose in him. But the sight of the young world was so ugly that the White Pilgrim decided to stay, that he might fill his life. He created the mountains, forests, seas and rivers, populating their animals, birds and fish. In the center of Arinara White Wanderer thrust his spear, which has become the axis of the world. In the Javelin was an incredible power that held Arinar in the integrity and balanced. Morning Star, which was a spear covered with a great height all Arinar. The White Wanderer has also created beautiful and wise creatures - dragons, bequeathing them to guard the gods Grove, where it was stuck Lance, that will never balance in the world had not been violated.Having arranged so Arinar, White Wanderer could finally relax.

God knows whether that plan White Wanderer, but his wisdom, strength and the will embodied in Arinare three Gods - Nuadha, Harada and Garaanom. They had no permanent shape, taking on the guises they wish - usually Nuadha turned into a silver stag, Harad - a huge lion with a golden mane, but more to the liking of Garaanu been hovering in the sky turned black dragon. Sensing the invisible presence in the White Wanderer Arinare, Gods fraternized and voluntarily chose his destiny guardians Arinara.Not saying a word, they went on the dispensation of the world.There was no age and no more beautiful than the morning Arinara that lasted for many millennia.

However Garaan eventually became burdened by his role as keeper of balance. He realized that he would like himself, like the White Wanderer, to become a creator. Following his impulse, he secretly created by the brothers Jaccard - creatures with their own will and can, like the gods, to take any shape. But soon got bored and Jaccard Garaanu - he longed to create his own world to populate it and then living creatures at will. Thirst took possession of his creation so much that he decided on the unthinkable - to seize the White Spear of the Wanderer, believing that by doing so greatly increase their strength. At the head of troops from Jaccard, he went to the Grove of the Gods.

Garaan had spoken before the dragon that guarded the grove, and managed to persuade some of them on their side. However, the Dragons, who remained faithful to the covenant White Wanderer, called for help from Nuadha Harada. Two of God, realizing that Garaan, enveloped in the lust for power, became a threat to the world equilibrium, were made against his brother.However, they did not have time to stop him - Garaan, clutching his spear, which was pulled shaft power for themselves. But even his power was only enough to pull the spear out of the ground almost a third - are so firmly cemented in the earth's solid white stranger. However, although Lance and survived, the Morning Star still fell to its staff and, falling down, set fire to Arinar. As soon as this happened, and Harad Nuadha, along with the remaining faithful to the covenant of the White Dragons attacked the Stranger shatters the spear Garaana. In light of the glare of the world conflagration occurred first battle Arinara. Two brothers managed to divine the upper hand over the third - he was crushed and bound with strong chains, imprisoned in an underground dungeon. Who joined him on the outskirts of the dragons fled Arinara, fled in terror, and deprived of his master Jaccard.

Nuadha with Harada felt no joy of victory, but the void - suddenly it was revealed that the White Pilgrim, sad discord between their children and the fall of the Morning Star, left the world he created.Together with his departure ended a blessed morning Arinara.Watched with sorrow Nuadha and Harad in the crippled world, lost in the twilight. Realizing that the former balance of the world irretrievably broken, they vowed that would never go down in Arinar, so as not to turn the world finally ... In return, the dead and Morning Star, they created the moon and the sun, alternately covering the Arinar. Using light as a chariot across the sky gods were to bypass the world of the rounds.

A blind old man, sitting on the threshold of his poor hut, went into a fit of coughing ... Then he continued with his story about the days leading up to dusk Arinara.  Just for you the first part if you want the others let me know ok  :drinks:  http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=1449 for full story  :friends:

Beautiful !!  Very nice story we-end  :clapping:

I knew that the world of Arinar was not come out of nothing in a sudden moment.. I was feeling that there was a divine reason for this journey ;)  And neither mc nor the fb is to blame, seems like the real enemy is still in the deep underground  :bomb:

Thank you very much striderman!  ::) ::)

I can't wait for the rest let me see if i can handle with my googish after translating it  ;)

A very good initiative  :good: , but...

A few words about the names:

It would be better if you write all the names in the subjective case (nominative) - Nuadu, Harad, Garaan, White Wanderer (I like this name more), and Arinar (world) too. For example: MORNING ARINARA (russian - UTRO ARINARA) - bad, MORNING OF ARINAR - good.

Javelin - bad, Spear - good (because "WarSpear Online" ;) ).

Jaccars - it's not the name, jaccars - demons, that have been created by Garaan.

It would be better if you write all the names in the subjective case (nominative) - Nuadu, Harad, Garaan, White Wanderer (I like this name more), and Arinar (world) too. For example: MORNING ARINARA (russian - UTRO ARINARA) - bad, MORNING OF ARINAR - good.

Jaccars - it's not the name, jaccars - demons, that have been created by Garaan.

any chance for official translation of the story? :)

any chance for official translation of the story? :)

It's a good question. Some time ago I thought that it's already been translated. But it seems I was wrong.  :( I think, essencia will give you the answer to this question.

i am sorry for bad translation blame google chrome i used that :unknw:

i am sorry for bad translation blame google chrome i used that :unknw:

Don't worry  ;) Unfortunately, translation software sometimes is not perfect in matters of Russian system of grammatical cases.