Best class????

Vunitz

Question

Hi, Recently ive been trying to complete Shadows of Berramger and i keep failing which is  disapointing, i tried this on my lvl 15 bladedancer and now im trying to make a new acct only for PVP and i would like to know the best class for it.....I am going to get this new class level 10 and try to get to th top of the arena board. I dont want any classes that include swords they are boring to me now.... So maybe just ramged classes Plz post the best one and the best skills to use.  :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

14 answers to this question

I suggest warlock. But since you are staying at lv10 that would be sort of like not taking warlock's full potential.

Anyway if you want you can make lv3 Arrow of darkness then lv 5 dark circle. Circle is great in arena I if it is max. Just, if you chose warlock you beret learn how to avoid getting hit.

range classes are the easiest to use.

Warlock or shamans are great and perfect for multiple control.

Rangers and druids are also awesome, but they are more single target nukers/ kiters.

probably the 4 easiest classes that has high chances with dealing with most situations.

Play the class you like,not the most powerful.

But,the three most powerful classes in game are.

shaman,warlock,ranger.

shaman and warlock for good internet users or computer user.

ranger for mobile users.

my preference is always shaman.

it's skills are both mean for support and can use for pvp purpose.

But play the class you're interested.

wish ya happy leveling.Enjoy you play.

^ ^

Thanks im probally going to pick warlock since alot of people have been mentioning it, and thanks for telling me what skills its usefull information to me :P

If you want really fun choose rogue!  :clapping: :clapping: If play rogue u don't need the worlds best connections (that you need in warlock and shaman ;D )

Warning! Warlock can't be played by slow people, slow internet, and poor people with no mcoin.

Actually im not a player with mcoins but i can play warlock better than those who are only using mcoins to get strong. It is just skills dude not money.