A little change in warlock

Debuffer

You like it ?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. You like it ?

• Yes
    • Nope

only if stunners cooldown increase - not as things are now.

im pretty sure ive seen people here on the forum heal 250hp with leech, want to make that 500hp? 250hp is OK

Warlock is pure damage dealer and combatant. If you give it heal like shaman, it'll be twice as dangerous. If you want more heal then you should upgrade exhaust instead of something else

dudes , be humble , isnt unfair ?

~Low HP

~Low Heal

~Low def

~Low regen

be humble , it would make a more fair fight

HP - ive seen warlocks with 2900+ HP, its up to you how much you priorities HP stat.

Heal - Mages has no heal and only a AoE disable, you got 2 full stuns and a minor heal, this really needs to be equal to necro heal?

DEF - same def as all other cloth-classes, again look at mage and why have def when you can have resi?

Regen - Devs just doubled mp-reg so now mage-classes never run out of mana. Thats real OP, atleast before i could use poor mana management to my benefit, now it doesnt matter, no one ever goes under 60% mana in arena anymore...

your circle, fear and high dmg in general makes up for the weaker stature i can assure you.

dudes , be humble , isnt unfair ?

~Low HP

~Low Heal

~Low def

~Low regen

be humble , it would make a more fair fight

Only because ur warlock have that weakpoints,does not mean all warlocks have it.

Many dumbasses and brainless players are playing as warlocks,and they keep saying warlock is weak,weak is your ass.

i will post some of my pics with my old def set and new hp set.

Warlock is a damage dealer character,he dont need a ducking strong heal skill,my warlock have 66 regen because i want,warlock can reach to 98 regen without crit healing runes enchant. :facepalm:

Low def because he is a cloth user,or u wanna be a tank like deathknight or barb. :facepalm:

Dude go play another game.

33284_.png

33285_.jpg

Reaper , you want a lolly pop ?

Im level 17 , i have 283 dark mag. , 1,9k def , 20,5% resilence , i didnt say i have those characteristics , i said its a warlock weakness

Reaper , you want a lolly pop ?

Im level 17 , i have 283 dark mag. , 1,9k def , 20,5% resilence , i didnt say i have those characteristics , i said its a warlock weakness

Its not a warlock weakness,its the player FAULT.

You can focus in hp,regen,def,but if you dont have a brain for that,my bad.

Warlock is a op class,thats all,nerf that shit,dont boost.

Debuffer means warlock is weakest in PvE, i recommend to maximize life exhaust skill for PvE (get more heal) and maximize circle for PvP (get more stun), sure with PVP build you become so damn weak PvE especially in Norlant/kotarava.

Debuffer means warlock is weakest in PvE, i recommend to maximize life exhaust skill for PvE (get more heal) and maximize circle for PvP (get more stun), sure with PVP build you become so damn weak PvE especially in Norlant/kotarava.

you wish.

you wish.

lol yeah agree he wish, hahaha

I mean do you really want to be more powerful? Warlock got OP skills you just need to use your brain to maximized them,  Warclok =full combat skills just like mage(but mage is not OP as Warlock)

If you want healing skills go try a shaman or necro or priest or druid ...........