Elves and Chosen - No Help?

Immersly

In Pvp cave, quests, etc. on elves people always need help, like I am in quests so I help alot as well, but why won't all you elves and chosen just help? Is it because your busy selling, doing other quests, etc. Its not like its a race to see who can level characters as fast, if some of you elves help people you get alot more friends.

haha elves are a pathetic race....be 15 of you in pvp cave and 2 mc gankers show up....they will gank each elf one by one and each elf will ask for help to the rest....the other elves just stand around and watch until its their turn to die, then all of  a sudden they want help? lololololol  then instead of striking back they all just sit in town and wait for the gankers to go away while 3-4 elves try to fight back.....just plain sad  :bad:

haha elves are a pathetic race....be 15 of you in pvp cave and 2 mc gankers show up....they will gank each elf one by one and each elf will ask for help to the rest....the other elves just stand around and watch until its their turn to die, then all of  a sudden they want help? lololololol  then instead of striking back they all just sit in town and wait for the gankers to go away while 3-4 elves try to fight back.....just plain sad  :bad:

:rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Come to Mcs, i Help many new players to level up till 2nd Map, and i have seen many playrs doing that too.... :good:

In Pvp cave, quests, etc. on elves people always need help, like I am in quests so I help alot as well, but why won't all you elves and chosen just help? Is it because your busy selling, doing other quests, etc. Its not like its a race to see who can level characters as fast, if some of you elves help people you get alot more friends.

Skypers why dont u pm me :diablo: Frosty always helps ppl who ask nicely O:-) (if i feel like it)

Now is happening in quests even less, increasing in cave most of all  :wacko: I blame Kernlabba

if jumpers i kill them but if its personal try pm them

Why oh why wont u all high levels help me and others do chainless quest?? :'(

Why u all just sits in town and never reply when i ask for help?

Even one high level said, "go do daily and level up..u dont need chainless quest. Many high levels havent done it."

I am playing elf btw. Are the MCs too strong for u to fight?

:'(

Why oh why wont u all high levels help me and others do chainless quest?? :'(

Why u all just sits in town and never reply when i ask for help?

Even one high level said, "go do daily and level up..u dont need chainless quest. Many high levels havent done it."

I am playing elf btw. Are the MCs too strong for u to fight?

:'(

Because you dont need chainless to level up. in fact due to the difficulty and the fail on attempt ratio it is an impediment to youre leveling rather than a help. I dedicated a month or more to trying to get people through chainless before finally I just accepted that its not worth it.

and yes MC are gimp over powered classed built with better CC for killing elfs. so theyre to strong to fight successfully on a reliable basis. for elves to win we have to massively outnumber and out gear MC.

the other alternative is to try and sneak all the way to the final boss and kill before the MC can react.

At this point I consider chainless missions a fun way for MC to get levels at elf expense. a group of mc can blow through hordes of elf easily a horde of elfs have a hell of a time pushing through a small party of mc. for all you gimps claiming "player skill" can it. your not smarter your not stronger your community isnt better you just have op easy to play classes so you dont have to be as organized.

it is what it is. I do like the chainless missions but only for fun they dont give rewards that are worth it and the experience is found much easier elsewhere.

ooooh with the advent of more bridges MC and chosen may have been put on a a more even footing. also the pvp related rewards seem to have been upped. this will require more investigation.

Thats the point, do you wanna become pro? If you say your only for the rewards, then your really just saying your poor. If it gives you something to notice with the quest is that you get experience from doing chainless. If you are not gonna do chainless then it means you are not pro enough to do it or scared. "I'd do chainless if it had a reward"

Thats the point, do you wanna become pro? If you say your only for the rewards, then your really just saying your poor. If it gives you something to notice with the quest is that you get experience from doing chainless. If you are not gonna do chainless then it means you are not pro enough to do it or scared. "I'd do chainless if it had a reward"

Damn you pegged it. I am horrified to go onto MC turf. thats exactly why I dont go. nothing to do with the fact that it is one of the most inefficent sources of income and experience in the game for elf side.

maybe I should go with you and you could teach me how to fight MC!! ;D I bet your the best pvper ever.  :aggressive: :aggressive: you should take me with you sometime and teach me how to pvp and do chainless.  :)

ALthough with the new changes I'm about to start ramping up chainless missions again I have to explore all the new bridges and quests and quest rewards. I cant wait.