few tips

Mecha

I made this thread in hopes that some of the random partners I get in the future will see this

shamans: if your partner is not another shaman, and BOTH opponents are attacking your partner, HEAL YOUR PARTNER. Even if he is necro, its crucial. I cannot understand why some shamans keep healing themselves when their non-shaman partner takes all the hits  :crazy:

also, pay close attention to make sure you and your partner dont use blind on same opponent at same time. shamans blind doesnt stack. And i think the last applied blind will override the first one. Meaning, if your partner uses lv5 blind and you override it with a lesser lv blind, you lose out on disable time.

necro: timing is very important. do not try to chain your skills until the timing is right. Because necro is highly support class, you need to know when to cast each skill. Especially when trying to use the poison effect. You might need to heal, shield or sleep the other enemy immediately to survive, and chaining skills can be dangerous here, waiting til after poison is applied to use a survival skill. Even more so if you get stunned in the process.

Also, if you are chasing a running enemy, remember that casting shield or heal costs hp, which makes you "flinch" and slows you down

And please, support before attack. meaning, heal/shield yourself/partner asap when needed, dont try to just go rambo or try to get in as many hits as you can before dying.

deathknight: save your threads of darkness (pull) for when a dying opponent is fleeing, or kiting. 30secs is long cooldown.

if you are left alone vs 2 ppl, and the one dying tries to run away, stun the other enemy before you go chasing. It makes no sense to die trying to chase the low hp opponent while his partner hacks away at your backside ._.

this is all for now, thx

The topic that most people need to read.

Earlier I did random arenas on all my chars, **** my eyes were about to cry from their performances.

Shamans

- ALWAYS start with Earthquake, Earthquake has a 4x4 or 5x5 radius and 5 yard range meaning you can hit your enemies before they get to touch you and this way if you quake a melee you got a huge chance to win.

- You can kite ANY class with earthquake, if you need to do so then DO SO

-When a melee touches ( OMFG HOW HE DO DAT ) you BLIND him immediately  Don't heal, Don't run, Don't Quake, Don't do anything else except Blinding him, if it's on CD ( WTF Y U WASTE IT ) Quake him and run, if Quake is on CD goodluck you're ducked.

-Don't rush Blind, save it for the enemy that will most likely stun you or your partner and **** up your winning chance and take note BLIND ADDS DODGE TO YOUR ENEMY.

-NUKE DAT WARLOCK.

- When against a Warlock, you shouldn't abandon hope and go " **** the police " on him

Earthquake him from distance, then try get a Blind on him asap, Make sure he can't reach you when you quake, the key to winning is to keep distance.

Rogues

-if your enemies has a Shaman/Warlock, don't gouge his partner when he's far from you or your gonna get a quake in the ass.

-Don't always use Gouge to make it 2v1, if your enemy has a Shaman/Warlock, use Gouge to get extra cheapshots when nuking him, ex: 2 Rogues vs Warlock & Rogue, Normal attack > Gouge > normal attack Merciless, time it with your partner.

- FFS USE STEALTH WHERE ENEMIES CAN'T SEE YOU, Y U STEALTH IN THEIR FACES?

Rangers

- one of the most common things I've seen and probably the most highest level of stupidity in Warspear,

Y U TRAP AGAINST RANGED CLASS AND CAMP? DAFUQ

- Don't use Blessing when camping, it's like throwing away a Bazooka for a knife

- Don't be afraid to run into your enemies when camping, just make sure you don't rambo into death

Barbarians

-Charge the main target you're gonna nuke

- Always use Chop on the class that can kite you/you wanna avoid

- If your partner is getting focused on, don't be afraid to taunt one, it may save your partner from 1 last hit to death

- If your enemies has a camping Ranger and your partner is like for example a Rogue, take the trap and let the Rogue gouge one then Charge and nuke

Warlocks

- Don't always rush for Circle, sometimes I do and it ends up to enemies being bugged position and me getting rooted 7 yards from the enemy.

- Always use Circle when your enemies are together, otherwise use it when you feel like you really need to stun the dude though when he's alone FEAR before Circle

- Time your stuns, ex: if you're killing a healer time your Circle and Fear to make it so that when he gets stunned the 2nd time he has no heals on

- AVOID BLESSING

For complete Melee classes ( Rogues or any other melee with stun/pull on cooldown )

- When you are Earthquaked, Trapped or anything related where you can still do something ATTACK THE NEAREST TARGET

then when you are free focus on the main one

- If your enemies are 2 kiters or is kiting you always nuke/stun the nearest and if the other one has low HP and you somehow reach him focus on him then

FOR ALL

- Always kill according in this order Stunners > Healers ( unless you got an enemy with 2k hp, NUKE HIM  ) > Lowest HP

- FFS JUST KILL THAT WARLOCK

- Don't rambo too much

- If your enemies got a ranger camping with trap let someone take the trap and the other stun one enemy

- Focus on the stunning than the damages unless you can kill him in one nuke then go and nuke him.

- FFS JUST USE DAT RESILIENCE

- Last of all, listen to this when doing arenas, it makes you win more, trust me.

Slipknot - People = Shit [Lyrics] [Full HD 1080p]

My general idea how I like to use threads with my DK. I dont understand why 90% of DKs use it instantly on first target they see, sometimes they even pull wrong target cause they are rushing so bad.

I still dont agree threads deserve a 30sec cooldown, love the skill but it doesnt deserve the 'by far' longest cooldown ingame... 80% of arenas you get to use it one time, so dont waste it.

Fighting statistics/ Threads - DK sword/shield:

Opposing class.    Win chance.    Threads of darkness

Bladedancer.              8.5/10.            Free or Protection

Ranger.                            8/10.                      High

Druid.                              5/10.                      Low

Barbarian.                      9/10.                    Instant

Shaman.                          4/10.                      Low

Rouge.                      3/10 or 7/10*      Free or Protection

*Rouges can be very hard early fight, cause DK cant detect them. But late fight 1v1 DK has a great chance to stiffel this pest.*

Paladin.                          9/10.                Free or Protection

Mage.                              7/10.                  Instant or Low

Priest.                              6/10.                        Low

Death Knight.              9/10.                  Instant or Low

Necromancer.              5/10.                        Low

Warlock.                      3/10.                  Instant or High

Win chance values - are not intended to be a ratio or procent based outcome its just a 1-10 scale how hard a opposing class is to face. 1 being the thoughest and 10 being easiest (most favorable to beat).

Threads of darkness - values

Instant - use it instantly on target without hesitation

High - use on target early in the fight to get advantage

Low - wait until late fight to pull fleeing targets

Protection - use to remove target from partner

Free - use whenever seem fitting

- one of the most common things I've seen and probably the most highest level of stupidity in Warspear,

Y U TRAP AGAINST RANGED CLASS AND CAMP? DAFUQ

......... :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

rouges wen teamed with barbs

U guyz r invisible so plz wait a bit until d barb charges some guy r acts as a decoy n neutralizes the trap just dont rush to use gouge n make it 2v1 u end up with 2v2 n make both get killed on most cases happend a lot wid me :!

Nice topic.

Also, ffs dont be afraid to take a different direction from the ones 99% of people take, it's good to have some surprise element.

Most of the times when I go random and I try to use a different route, then I have to chase my partner because he went alone the opposite way.  :facepalm:

My arena favourite song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFrDSFzlKwE

good input ppls.

I also wanna add, if you are 1 of the ppl that go "full damage" and no mana regen enchants, use ya mana wisely.

sone of my partners run out of mana before we kill 1 guy ._.

Why would you go into a boxing match with max power but no stamina?  :wacko:

unless u Mike Tyson  :crazy:

tips for druid...

1.druids are healer,, therefore high hp n balance moon/astral is really helping in arena..

2.dont go full moon in arena if your net slow n +5 gear below..i prefer kiting if full moon

3.learn the timing for enemy skill that u want to disable with root,, let say shaman usually use blind before they heal,, so root them before they use blind..even their heal still stacking but u got less dmg and their timing will messed up

4.learn about your partner skill.. dont stack your stun skill with partner(this is common knowledge)

5.if partner with ranger in arena u should be the tanker,, ranger is a killing machine..dont let them die fast

6.use heal on partner but use shield on u infront enemy at the start of arena..this could confuse them attacking your partner who got heal(bd will be a good tank) applicable for fullmoon druid

... this wont help much,, just wanna giv some tips  :drinks:

cannot understand why some shamans keep healing themselves when their non-shaman partner takes all the hits

Just a note to this. in the lower arena ( lvl14 mainly ).. not all shamans/druids are healers.

I Just finished successfully running a level 14 shaman in arena with  a 41 heal and max moon. Don't bother laughing, cause i spent most of my time killing rather than dying. Only time i bothered throwing out a heal ( might as well call it an extra regen ) was during volcano fights.

From a super recent experience in arena

Mages

- For **** sake, delete your char and use a different class  :facepalm:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Remember ALWAYS this:

I fight a lot of mega amp enemies but they die. How?

Cause my best weapon is not my spear (not at all, lol, my spear is  +6 arena since two months ago).

Cause my best defence is not my +6 arena gear. ( Last days i had a partner all +8 but WE DIE A LOT)

Cause my best strategie is not my trust on myself.

My best weapon is my partner.

My best defence is my knowledge on enemies skill. (i should learn even more in this part)

My best strategie is TALK A LOT. If i just click demand im sentencing myself to a probably dead. Talk to your partner, lead him if hes not that good or invite him to lead you is hes better or more experienced.

If you guys in trouble dont look for a fast revenge or u re gonna acumulate vendettas. If you in trouble TALK. Lead or be lead. Going crazy cs u re strong is idiot. Prove strategy one time and it fail TALK AGAIN, finnaly ull find SOONER THAN U THINK the good one and ull start wining a lot. REMEMBER SAVE THAT STRATEGY u re gonna need again to Lead someone.

If ur partner just go and dont give a shit about what u say. Please... Please... Abandon that party.

Profundo, dk lvl 10, poet and warrior.

I forgot :mega_shok:

Thanks a lot for the tips im gonna start trying some of them.

BTW im looking for a mentor cs i know when my dk lvl up (not till arena season end) im gonna need to learn a lot of things cs Healers/stunners in my lvl are almost nothing, but in 20 i know im gonna need to reorder my believings.

And now the song i always listen, that make me focus:

for shaman/necro if partner with warlock, its better heal warlock than ur self coz 98% i go arena with my warlock, i be first target. some noob healer still heal them self even he saw their partner be rape of. :facepalm:

omfg

last nite I paired random with a good-equipped guiding thread necro lv20.

but why is he so dumbbbbbbbbbb?

he sleeps enemies and wakes them right back up. and he only heals himself even tho my necro was taking all the hits. Why keep shielding and healing yourself and you not even being hit?? Heal your dying partner dummy.

Most shaman and necros do that mistake  often.I do usually  always see in random match.They keep healing themselves and by that time his partners die.and at last he can't win two opponents.result he loose Match.

In other hand I do less see such mistakes in elves and chosen side.They shields and heals forward tankers like ranger.

If I m not wrong then most of experience players in arena matters.

Like in sapphire most of them are in elves side.

where is the video  :bad: , i dont see anything in this video

I love it when both the healers get cling on each other and get caught in my foj :lol:

My only tip . . .  one and only . . . . Don't demand if you are going AFK :diablo:

• 2 weeks later...

here is another tip.

if u are about to use a skill, and the enemy uses a stun that disables skills, like Druid roots, click anywhere else to cancel the skill, then click.the enemy. if they are in range, u will be able to normal-hit them til their stun runs out