Really weird talking about warlock

balinor

About warlock:

1. the worse in hunt, nobody invites them

2. the worse in Norlant, need the most pots

3. the worse in HP, i know warlock can make 3K HP with full lv18 sets but most of them just around 1.5K average

4. the most chance to die in a sec

5. the slow people totally can't play this class

Now about pvp, yeah warlock OP when success putting circle on right target, how about fail or lag position?

I know snorlax has tested playing warlock and felt so sick when in "under attack" got hamstring and died by a few hit of BD.

Now you want warlock is worse for all?

do you ever heard the name of Loki?

he is a good warlock  try to tell him that Warlock sucks then you will be banned in nortland hahaha

if you are an elf,

Btw if you are a noob then probably you cant use a warlock but if you are a smart I think playing warlock is best for you, Dark Circle is OP skill hahaha and also 2 pro warlocks and you are not be able to cross hahaha

warlock suck, only good thing bout them is pvp, yes

but how is this to do with suggestions? :facepalm:

Well Yes I also want to know why is this thing on suggestion? hahahaha

P.S.

Yeah in hunt warlock is not the priority, remember hunting =good healer(s) and tank(s).

If you are a warlock you will be in least priority expect that hah

ioki is one of best warlock in EU, but not all warlock is like ioki, most of them are noob everytime die in a sec. Every class has the best people who plays, like dagorth is OP druid, zatzhu is best BD. So please stop whining about OP warlock! There is still many other OP ranged class more than warlock, you must know it.

Yup, this is what happens when you make a class focused on DPS and PvP, it creates a Warlock

Just like hybrids ( class capable of healing, damaging and CC'ing, in short PvE/PvP mixed class ) that has heals, damage and atleast 1 CC.

Still doesn't mean anything, they are still OP duckers and needs a good nerf.

10-12 seconds of stunning one target is not acceptable, Have you even seen their cooldown?

This is x10 worse than Rogues when Gouge had like a 15 second cooldown and stealth lasted forever, take note it's ranged stuns not melee stuns which goes off when you get attacked or some invisibility buff were enemies still got a chance to see you,

And fyi, Ioki has 400 Dark damage and 3000 HP, imagine if 30% of Warlocks were like that, goodluck Blessing.

do you ever heard the name of Loki?

he is a good warlock  try to tell him that Warlock sucks then you will be banned in nortland hahaha

if you are an elf,

Btw if you are a noob then probably you cant use a warlock but if you are a smart I think playing warlock is best for you, Dark Circle is OP skill hahaha and also 2 pro warlocks and you are not be able to cross hahaha

loki is one of the best locks :facepalm:

i have lock myself.. xdreamx lv18, lv17/18 gear, i never ever play cuz not fun, and i know how to play it, how to kite ect.

its like saying mage sux,(they really do) then u say tell that that to whoever the strongest mage is :facepalm:

warlock not fun to play as

Yup, this is what happens when you make a class focused on DPS and PvP, it creates a Warlock

Just like hybrids ( class capable of healing, damaging and CC'ing, in short PvE/PvP mixed class ) that has heals, damage and atleast 1 CC.

Still doesn't mean anything, they are still OP duckers and needs a good nerf.

10-12 seconds of stunning one target is not acceptable, Have you even seen their cooldown?

This is x10 worse than Rogues when Gouge had like a 15 second cooldown and stealth lasted forever, take note it's ranged stuns not melee stuns which goes off when you get attacked or some invisibility buff were enemies still got a chance to see you,

And fyi, Ioki has 400 Dark damage and 3000 HP, imagine if 30% of Warlocks were like that, good luck Blessing.

exactly what I want to say, imagine if all warlocks can be powerful as Loki, then they will rule the warspear lol not really funny, I mean its not really fun if only 1 OP character with cool skills can rule the game, its better if it has a rival , you know what I mean? A character from Elf side which has a OP skills just like warlocks ..

So funny you calling warlock OP, while warlock  always die againts OP ranged class. You must take a look that druid can kite melee too with still full HP after killing the melee...

exactly what I want to say, imagine if all warlocks can be powerful as Loki, then they will rule the warspear lol not really funny, I mean its not really fun if only 1 OP character with cool skills can rule the game, its better if it has a rival , you know what I mean? A character from Elf side which has a OP skills just like warlocks ..

thats why priests exist ;D

yasir,, u r a good priest..but not to the point of op...

but warlocks.. 'they' op :lol:

i dont mean me but the right priest with a little good luck can beat any warlock

if a priest has +10lab lvl17 staff his dmg will be 350(i think) his tears will be 570 so if he use lvl5 arsimistic on warlock then use lvl5 tears on a rat he will hit the warlock with 730dmg(or 1460 if lucky) then he shield his self with lvl5shield and use word power at once the arsimistic ends(lvl1 word power can easly end warlock mana cuz he spam skills for combo so after 2combos he has no mana) and lvl1 heal will be 335(that is good since he has lvl5 shield which absorb 600dmg)

and so on till the warlock has no mana no HP and no friends and no life and no home so he delets his char :lol: jk

so the ultimate anti-warlock elve is a priest with

350dmg,156 astral lvl5tears lvl5 arsimistic lv5 shield but ofc no priest will use this build cuz it wont help in hunts so the priest wont get invited for any hunt :sorry:

Add: Warlock and mage is wrose class in kotarava

About warlock:

1. the worse in hunt, nobody invites them

2. the worse in Norlant, need the most pots

3. the worse in HP, i know warlock can make 3K HP with full lv18 sets but most of them just around 1.5K average

4. the most chance to die in a sec

5. the slow people totally can't play this class

Now about pvp, yeah warlock OP when success putting circle on right target, how about fail or lag position?

I know snorlax has tested playing warlock and felt so sick when in "under attack" got hamstring and died by a few hit of BD.

Now you want warlock is worse for all?

1-

Warlock is the best tank at lab.very usefull skill for run lab.

2-

but warlock is great at swamp(compared to others classes),circle some mobs and fear another,the problem of a warlock is the health regen,but with rings lv 13 and healing runes on amulet/cape,he can regen 90+.of course at captured shaman quest warlock is a poor man.

3-shamans/druid have less base hp than warlock/mage,they dont have a great hp because they are dps cloth use,so,dont hp on itens,but,with arena set they can reach 2700 hp at lv 20 and with guidind half/arena half 3k.

And hp is not a problem,with full lv 18 set my warlock as 2.2k hp,with tanker set 3k,but a enemy rarelly will touch you in a open area,so,warlocks dont need hp.

4-

play with a mage,say that again.

5-

Same as 4.

yasir,, u r a good priest..but not to the point of op...

but warlocks.. 'they' op :lol:

good job showing him my point icy...

as icy said you can be a good priest but not OP as Warlocks! hahaha

warlocks can kill a party even it has a priest on them now...

remember Warlocks are OP than Priest.

Theres no really powerful Character in chosen/elf side, but in mc side /forsaken its OP Warlocks and OP shamans lol got it?

good job showing him my point icy...

as icy said you can be a good priest but not OP as Warlocks! hahaha

warlocks can kill a party even it has a priest on them now...

remember Warlocks are OP than Priest.

Theres no really powerful Character in chosen/elf side, but in mc side /forsaken its OP Warlocks and OP shamans lol got it?

OP means operational right? :wacko:

yeh i must admit warlocks has a very long expire date ;D

this is the age of war dude,, no hunt no friends n no happy moment..war all days long..

many has fallen (delete char or stop playing) but some of thee stil fighting for this endless fight..

we pray to god(developers) that they will put a stop to this and give us a new beginning(new update)..i've seen many warchief(lvl20) that lost their will to fight(play) since nothing to be achieved now after they reach their peak(full amp,full gear)

You say warlock op (Over powered) but you are blind to druids, shaman, priest. With the right gear & skill setup they are just strong. It is just that they set themselves up for being supporters in farm.

Also if you think warlocks are useless in farm then you are a noob. Warlock can stun all mobs for 6 seconds. And can fear an annoying mob. And can use plash to reset a group of mobs like resting khazz mar mobs. The time and distraction warlock buys is just as valuable, let's you heal up and stuff.

You say warlock op (Over powered) but you are blind to druids, shaman, priest. With the right gear & skill setup they are just strong. It is just that they set themselves up for being supporters in farm.

Also if you think warlocks are useless in farm then you are a noob. Warlock can stun all mobs for 6 seconds. And can fear an annoying mob. And can use plash to reset a group of mobs like resting khazz mar mobs. The time and distraction warlock buys is just as valuable, let's you heal up and stuff.

lol, then the warlock is doomed, all mobs aataking him, 2k hp gone 11 sec

yes agreed warlocks is the most weakest class :wacko:

i mean lvl 5 circle and fear is not OP at all. lie.

u can make enemies not touch u with "circle > atk/dark arrow > fear (when close) > exhaust/plush (make it take longer to reach u)

> circle >atk/ dark arrow etc. even if u get stunned its just fear away. best control class ever actually. :dirol:

ok now here is the kicker

what is over powered are thier abilties to do combos with skills with no-stop right?

oh wait a minute the actually need MANA to do combos :wacko:

let me introduce you to word power lvl5 and arsimistic lvl5(i wish to see a priest with such a build so he can show all other elves how to Blast Warlocks!)  :rofl:

ok now here is the kicker

what is over powered are thier abilties to do combos with skills with no-stop right?

oh wait a minute the actually need MANA to do combos :wacko:

let me introduce you to word power lvl5 and arsimistic lvl5(i wish to see a priest with such a build so he can show all other elves how to Blast Warlocks!)  :rofl:

I think a good build to beat a Warlock would be, 5 Word power, 3 Armistice, 5 Heal and 3 Shield would be enough,

Full Resilience equips/enchant, dark def on Helm and Gloves and astral on everything else.

If you can survive his stun lock combo and heal yourself to enough HP to survive it again you could kill a Warlock.

Shield ( signal ) > Warlock stuns you > Heal > Word power > Shield > Dmg him a bit > Armistice > Heal up > Word power ASAP > rpeat from " Warlock stuns you ".

If the Warlock is smart he wouldn't use stuns during Word Power so you can treat Word power like Root of Druids

and Armistice like Gouge just try to combine Rogue and Druid tactics with Priests, if he gets caught in 2 Word powers then he'd most likely be dead already, if he doesn't then you can kill him using Word power to avoid Fear/Circle and Armistice to heal up and get a quick Word power.

Key to winning, able to survive during Fear + Circle.

I think a good build to beat a Warlock would be, 5 Word power, 3 Armistice, 5 Heal and 3 Shield would be enough,

Full Resilience equips/enchant, dark def on Helm and Gloves and astral on everything else.

If you can survive his stun lock combo and heal yourself to enough HP to survive it again you could kill a Warlock.

Shield ( signal ) > Warlock stuns you > Heal > Word power > Shield > Dmg him a bit > Armistice > Heal up > Word power ASAP > rpeat from " Warlock stuns you ".

If the Warlock is smart he wouldn't use stuns during Word Power so you can treat Word power like Root of Druids

and Armistice like Gouge just try to combine Rogue and Druid tactics with Priests, if he gets caught in 2 Word powers then he'd most likely be dead already, if he doesn't then you can kill him using Word power to avoid Fear/Circle and Armistice to heal up and get a quick Word power.

Key to winning, able to survive during Fear + Circle.

good post ;)