Druid's Strengs and skills very weak.

What do you think about druid skills , need increase or not?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about druid skills , need increase or not?

• Low and should be increased :)
    • Should be , unnecessary :(

:blush: Druid's Strengs and skills very weak, pls make a balance in skills; a shaman can easyly beat 2 druid. :give_rose:

Yes actually admins need to looo arena top 10 in 19-20 it can explain everything. . 8) 8) :facepalm:

top 10 19-20 3shaman and 2 druids and u can see all ticket scammers  :facepalm: :facepalm: 

:blush: Druid's Strengs and skills very weak, pls make a balance in skills; a shaman can easyly beat 2 druid. :give_rose:

druid can easy rape shaman in 1 vs 1 if same amps and 2 druids lost to 1 shaman must be crossing or both noobs  :bad:

Please tell me how a druid win of shaman :) i never did. Shamans have 2 ability to immobilize the druid 1, and shaman can still do damage entangled. A druid can run for heal, but the shaman will heal too in that time. And a shaman can run too after 1 of the immobilize skills. The earthquake does a lot more damage than bees, and can even becritical. 1 vs 1 the druid has really not a tiny chance.

And this is only arena. In the 'open world' the shaman can blind the druid into mobs  :facepalm:

Please tell me how a druid win of shaman :) i never did. Shamans have 2 ability to immobilize the druid 1, and shaman can still do damage entangled. A druid can run for heal, but the shaman will heal too in that time. And a shaman can run too after 1 of the immobilize skills. The earthquake does a lot more damage than bees, and can even becritical. 1 vs 1 the druid has really not a tiny chance.

It's all about Criticals and timing.

A good playing druid does not win of a good playing shaman. The druid need the luck he is not blinded on the moment the shaman wants to heal himself. The shaman can time he can heal full time. It is all about the mistakes of the shaman, not of the good timing of the druid.

By the way; i'm not complaining about it. Every class has his strength and weaknesses. The bees skill is for example very very usefull agains melee-players, and against a rogue it can be the difference :)  But shamans.. yeah.. not a tiny single chance.

And this is only arena. In the 'open world' the shaman can blind the druid into mobs  :facepalm:

come pvp cave sometime and see how a druid kill shamans? and say :facepalm:

Yup, Shaman wins Druid because of Blind and possibly the reduction of attack speed from earthquake xd

bees also reduce atk speed not crit chance after the update of giving bees dmg  :cray:

I have no idea why it is impossible to write the answer on the forum :)

1st i never saw u in pvp cave and u saying druid cant kill shaman ?

2nd its possible to write answers here but its better to see urself ?

maybe u will know wher ur doing wrong vs shaman xD

Dagorth the average druid in EU he killed many shamans 1v1, wtf u said druid weak!

Bee is better than earthquake if you look with brain, let me explaining!

Insect swamp:

*reducing atk speed

*reducing critical hit

*causing DOT x5 with no fail

*easy use, cuz it's not control skill

*additional: useful for hunt, works on BOSS

Earthquake:

*reducing atk speed

*not reduce critical hit

*causing damage with sometimes to be critical but sometimes fail "dodge"

*hard to use, it's control skill, lag so goodbye

*additional: useless for hunt, resisted on BOSS

well bees dosnt reduce crit anymore n quake is aoe hits multiple target n can crit also so can giv more damage dan bees wen hits multiple targets surelly it wont dodge all targets zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guest XthekingX

Druid weak  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

Thay cuz you dont know how use skills  :facepalm:

Ask timuess he beat lvl20 shaman and he was lvl14 druid  :aggressive: (+1 staff )

And i beat lvl18 barb with lvl17 druid  :blush:

Shamans better in arena cause of crowd control, but druid is alot better 1v1, and druid should win 1v1 fights. Bees own quake when its 1v1 + druid got 4% buff on astral and moon, priceless.

Shamans better in arena cause of crowd control, but druid is alot better 1v1, and druid should win 1v1 fights. Bees own quake when its 1v1 + druid got 4% buff on astral and moon, priceless.

Quake owns bees in 1v1 lol Quake is an epic skill.

not against druids, unless you want to run... Bees can easily half shamans heal by countering with DoT, so long run shaman lose 1v1 unless he crits good. I see good druids beating good shamans in PvP cave all the time.

4% on 200 is 208 ;) I don't think that's very hard for a shaman. And druids have 5% dark-def, not 4% astrall buff.

Bees is doing around 350 in total damage, a shaman hits a lot more at once with earthquake and it can also be critical. A shaman can heal against the slow bee-damage, a druid can't against the fast earthquake.

A druid has 1 stun skill, but the shaman can still use normal attacks in this stun-time. A druid has to keep healing against those attacks. A shaman has blind where he has some free-time for extra healing.

owh easy,, just full enchant your gear to moon df..my druid fried a lot of shaman that way :yahoo:

just......u will be fried by other classes who doesnt using moon based atk :lol:

shaman got 2 stun,, druid only 1....in wateva games,, stuns define the winner..mostly

\

A druid has 1 stun skill, but the shaman can still use normal attacks in this stun-time. A druid has to keep healing against those attacks. A shaman has blind where he has some free-time for extra healing.

Druid has no  stun.

You elf, forgot about attack power and heal of druid is higher than shaman, shaman is only higher in HP but wait, when i saw pvp 1v1 that shaman's HP is under the druid's HP, means druid can make his HP higher by some gears. And pls try pvp with dagorth (druid), i wanna see how you can beat that druid.

guys come'n its not only about druids.. in arena againts to 2 shaman (im bd 20 lwl and not bad player) where ever be withme i never ever beat them.  :diablo:  it s just wrong ! ok we have %4 bonus atack.. but some times skills even not let me to come closer to shamans. wtf ! its not fare . what i can be do even i not thouch my arena enmy %4 bonus .

Fm Gm you guys need to fix some thing in 14 arena every things are fine ! but when things come 20... i just can't belived in first i be 20 .. i mad so much to lose agaist staff handlers,  i stop to go arena . it just killing my love to play warspear. i give you lots of money to my playing well be. and i ll.

but you need to fix something which is unfare....

You guys forgot about Critical heals already? Not just that, Critical attacks too? Is this how retarded you people are? Seriously.

But IMO, Shaman wins, Blind = 2 extra hits, + 2 FREE heals without getting attacked.

Root = 0 extra hits, 0 free heals since Shaman hits you.

Earthquake = Bees

Not just that, it depends on the person who's using the character, I've seen people that dunno how to heal themselves.

Nope, applying heal when it's off cooldown is WRONG, when you use heal you get 3 seconds delay to get healed, so this means wait until you get your last tick off heal then heal asap so that you don't get 4-6 seconds delay from getting you heals.

And I seen people using Roots and Blind anytime when off cooldown, time it against their heals/dmg skills so that they get delay using it when it goes off while their stunned.

In the end, it's all about the Criticals.

Nuff said.

You guys forgot about Critical heals already? Not just that, Critical attacks too? Is this how retarded you people are? Seriously.

In the end, it's all about the Criticals.

Nuff said.

wise sentence , from a" not druid" user  ;D

its true all about crits  :facepalm:

actually druid and shaman both have 50% wins chances if its come to 1 on 1, and indeed the smartest wins, depends on what type of druid you build, what stats you having. so far myself as being a druid is good. no complain on beating shaman. but its true, shaman have better skill to kill druid.