New Trade/sell Methode

PoleyKathi

What do you think about "items tradeing" between mcs and elfs

My opinion is that MC could see the Items at trader , which are offered by elfs

and

Elfs also able to see mc-offered items

Would be awesome :D :yahoo: :yahoo:

I think they should make a neutral market with a new faction and ofcourse you need to grind reputation with quest/dailies to use it or maybe add new quest chains for Chainless League and add a neutral market in Nadir Sard and Norlant Swamps, sounds more realistic.

yes would be a good solution too

but the  only thing what desperates me since a friend of me got a SD Glaive and a Spadone SD on Elf side :D

and it makes me rage not to get it on mc side  :facepalm: :clapping: :clapping:

sry poley but its a bad idea xD cuz im pretty sure ws wont make trading with possible for 1reason :P because its warspear not friendspear means no chat no trade with enemie no help enemie :)

sry poley but its a bad idea xD cuz im pretty sure ws wont make trading with possible for 1reason :P because its warspear not friendspear means no chat no trade with enemie no help enemie :)

i get your point and thats true,but ur example is the problem,its not about friend or what so ever,devs cant make it possible bcoz if that happens,only few mcs/elf will buy mcoins,specialy those who wanted to switch side, for now,if you want to switch for example your an elf then wanted to be an mc,if you dont have patience and u want to be strong in instant,your force to buy mcoins to earn golds so you can buy things you needed,but if elf and mc can trade(specialy when u got plenty of items/golds on your previous faction),u dont need to buy coins just to earn golds/items,so yea less $$ for devs and thats not good for their BIG STOMACH!  :drinks: :drinks:

i get your point and thats true,but ur example is the problem,its not about friend or what so ever,devs cant make it possible bcoz if that happens,only few mcs/elf will buy mcoins,specialy those who wanted to switch side, for now,if you want to switch for example your an elf then wanted to be an mc,if you dont have patience and u want to be strong in instant,your force to buy mcoins to earn golds so you can buy things you needed,but if elf and mc can trade(specialy when u got plenty of items/golds on your previous faction),u dont need to buy coins just to earn golds/items,so yea less $$ for devs and thats not good for their BIG STOMACH!  :drinks: :drinks:

dev+mcoins= love :P

Well,switching sides making new n lvling it up is a lengthy procedure,not many players opt it too.

But if trade btw sides back its a big plus to earn more fr warspear team...Ex: MC gt a doom xbow which is junk kept fr show off by which warspear team gets nothing, If its tradeable to otherside then it goes fr 500k or 8400mcoins by which warspear get profit from a junk item...Like this both sides gt plenty of junk not only doom but other gears too . More items sold more richer u get n more lambos u can buy devs...

Highly doubt this would happen they use to have trade between at nadir between elf n mc at nadir but then smurf or sum one else said why would enemies trade it's somewhere here on forums to lazy to look haha but yeah so they took it off players ben tryin to get it back since 2.0v  :crazy: