The Ending

SouLBlizZ

So this is my official word before i quit from the game.Thanks to anyone who ever help me while playing this game and sorry if  I ever make mistake or saying something bad.We having lots of good time together.Also thanks to Aigrind team for making this great game.Good luck and enjoy the game :friends:

another player quit bcoz its boring now playing  :pleasantry: "SWAMPspear" :pleasantry:

hahaha yeah you are right. but you play "KOTTAspear" too  ;D 

another player quit bcoz its boring now playing  :pleasantry: "SWAMPspear" :pleasantry:

kimmy make a list of all those people who left this game now.  ;D

and soul farewell. u followed our footsteps. lol.

i wont forget the night we were at kotta killing elves while i was collecting shrooms for meniru xD

when i wanted ur kitty ears so bad.  :facepalm:

hahaha yeah you are right. but you play "KOTTAspear" too  ;D

which side you mean? my bd camped at kota long time ago to do captured shaman quest then log off after its done,i used to be in pvp cave always but noobs made me lazy and tired to go there,so yea,instead of quiting the game,i preffer to switch to mc and picked another character which has more thrill to use than BD(im talking about warlock coz that's what i always play now)but if those noobs are not existing in pvp cave and no war everyday,ill stay on my bd,but i guess its like your trying to mix oil to a cup of water which is impossible,lool :crazy: :crazy:

kimmy make a list of all those people who left this game now.  ;D

and soul farewell. u followed our footsteps. lol.

i wont forget the night we were at kotta killing elves while i was collecting shrooms for meniru xD

when i wanted ur kitty ears so bad.  :facepalm:

lool,im lazy/busy,my everyday routine was arena>swamp>hang out in pvp cave a lil(using my warlock)>then log off>work  :lol: im not updated whats happening in-game lol,