reason why leaving

ginis

well as a fellow bd i can understand ur pain gettin whooped by shamans n warlocks dont unbind ur stuff man just take a break n do other stuff wich u wanted to in life n wen free come n try to kill mc again in nadir somtimes u can hav a good day in killin mc n might enjoy again killen dem wid bd

Many elves are feeling comfortable as playing BD, how retard you said it's just because of shaman and warlock. Not only ginis who rich is, Look! Hassn the richest man Mc now have made new BD class; "bestmaan", he amped his BD gears with very strong amp, maybe all +10 and always kick many average ppl of Mc, sure many shamans die in a few hit and kick warlock's ***hole just 1 hit hamstring, why hassn made a BD? Cuz hassn felt so bad with his weak barbar even if with +10 still lost againts +7 amped BD.

Hmmm...another great player leave,i hope u will be the last one to leave this game,i dont like another great player to leave,theres no fun on warspear anymore if this keeps up.i wonder when will hassn leave?:-D (kidding). Bd is the king of melee but a loser to all range,every class has its own weakness,it all depends on us to use it's maximum performance.i know its unfair to range class but its also unfair to other melee class(other than bd),so how can we make it fair?,the answer is we have our own weaknesses make that weakness to our strength,experience can make us strong,make advantage on your weak spot,for example bd is a great pair with ranger if they know how to play them,thats why we have to close that weakness with our partner. This is warspear,hunt together or die alone!,same as killing other faction.

Hmmm...another great player leave,i hope u will be the last one to leave this game,i dont like another great player to leave,theres no fun on warspear anymore if this keeps up.i wonder when will hassn leave?:-D (kidding). Bd is the king of melee but a loser to all range,every class has its own weakness,it all depends on us to use it's maximum performance.i know its unfair to range class but its also unfair to other melee class(other than bd),so how can we make it fair?,the answer is we have our own weaknesses make that weakness to our strength,experience can make us strong,make advantage on your weak spot,for example bd is a great pair with ranger if they know how to play them,thats why we have to close that weakness with our partner. This is warspear,hunt together or die alone!,same as killing other faction.

Did you just said that Ginis will be the last to say goodbye in warspear? I doubt that lol, Everytime I look at elf side they always talk about their shit skills compare to cool mc/firstborn skills, I believe Ginis is not the last Pro elf leaving, maybe knoxy or Tayuya or other pros there realized how shit the Elfs skills lol BB Ginis..

Did you just said that Ginis will be the last to say goodbye in warspear? I doubt that lol, Everytime I look at elf side they always talk about their shit skills compare to cool mc/firstborn skills, I believe Ginis is not the last Pro elf leaving, maybe knoxy or Tayuya or other pros there realized how shit the Elfs skills lol BB Ginis..

yeah most of bd skills r just focusing on melee opponent,we only hope all class will have skill changes/upgrades,its going to be bad if pro playes will leave WS.

Elfs had op ranger since always, and they have druid. Just cuz legion now have warlock you wanna cry that elfs don't own the game anymore. Each class has specific class to be strong against or weak against so just cuz your bd isn't as effective on warlocks as on other class doesn't mean you gotta cry. :bad:

Elfs had op ranger since always, and they have druid. Just cuz legion now have warlock you wanna cry that elfs don't own the game anymore. Each class has specific class to be strong against or weak against so just cuz your bd isn't as effective olin warlocks as on other class doesn't mean you gotta cry.

why u alway imclude "cry"

just becouse your a little boy that cries and rages at a game.

you really need to cut th "crying" out.. :facepalm: :cray:

Elfs had op ranger since always, and they have druid. Just cuz legion now have warlock you wanna cry that elfs don't own the game anymore. Each class has specific class to be strong against or weak against so just cuz your bd isn't as effective on warlocks as on other class doesn't mean you gotta cry. :bad:

why r u bringing druid up?,druid isn't OP,ginis quit because he thinks bd skills aren't good enough for range classes,well yeah it only focuses on melee,not much advantages on range.cmon ginis don't give up so fast,sooner or later elves will be like mcs.only time can tell.

Yay I have a hater now.

This is  only the second time I used the word cry I think. You are sad cuz I didnt give you lollipop right ;)

Yay I have a hater now.

This is  only the second time I used the word cry I think. You are sad cuz I didnt give you lollipop right ;)

well..... YES GIMMIE MY F***ING LOLIPOP! :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

i think Ginis is a biggest liar, everytime i'm online, ginis is the most online player till now

is it true?,i have his fl(friend's list) i rarely seen him online.maybe u were ol at the right time when he was ol too,but really its always grey name when i'm online.maybe he's selling his stuff then offline.

Omg did i say i leav now?:! i sayd i sell my gear ...buy tickets for ranger..when over than leav..and zom or wot wot ever ur name...u and other mc woz crying for over than years..so beter shut up...same stil cry druid biger heal ranger op...and u are soo sily..to undrestend that main reason coz i leav..frend let..i sayd about skils coz it reason why thay left...and realex gm not make weaker mc..so stop wory and stop post shet here*Z*and yes i bean today on alot on and b next few days coz heve flue..

I'm not ♥♥♥♥♥ing about dirud having higher heal , Blind. Im saying elfs have decent classes too. If you want to kill warlocks go make a damn ranger or druid. Pathetic baby. :facepalm:

I agree, go away for some time and clear your head/thoughts, and then come back with avengence and a game plan. I would hate to see you go.

ya i be forced to go away for some  :pleasantry: time :pleasantry:  months  :facepalm:  by  my family for the ffffffffff-cking studies sooooooo yes im planing vengeance and plan for when come back rape all of us one by one  O:-)

School.

shut up  no one needs know what vacations i doing xDDDDDDDD

Im so lil baby..2 agrn forget skils...lucks likeu 1 off thos hih dong know use them..coz pro ppl do kill ease ( sulla kills spils)easely spilz woz best preast st time..he woz and1 off d best druidd..and cant win...soo zam or zem..vo lern how to use skils..not spam here shet....

i think Ginis is a biggest liar, everytime i'm online, ginis is the most online player till now

wtf he is still there selling his items, you really need to go to see a doctor!

He will be gone one of this days just be patient,

one day ginis will be gone then its easier to win wars because of decreasing numbers of pro in elf side hahaha

now please stop being pathetic balinor just wait till ginis is gone!

Ginis, I know how to use skills. How about you? Go learn to kill warlock, if you hv high amp decent great it isn't impossible.

And btw you sound EXTREMELY stupid when you say "Zam or Zom". It is written up there in clear letters. Bright side if you leave is that your patheticness, stupidity & whining  is going with you.

ginis want make his class really OP at all.

He is rich and strong, but not pro and complain now cuz play without tactic.

lol my b.d lvl 15 always win vs rogue, warlock and shaman. why your rich can not kill shaman and warlock? where is ur tactic to arena? Crying after lost.

will i show my ss abt my win vs warlock?

lol my b.d lvl 15 always win vs rogue, warlock and shaman. why your rich can not kill shaman and warlock? where is ur tactic to arena? Crying after lost.

it is sarcasm or you really stupid? :facepalm: Btw i think this game should be like that: elfs and chosen better at hunting and support mc and forsakens better at pvp, but all clasees should be balanced and all would have a litle chanse to win aganist all, even bd vs shaman or warlock. But now mc are mostly best in all categories.

it is sarcasm or you really stupid? :facepalm:

sarcasm and im not stupid. its fact abt b.d.

Note: b.d really easy beat warlock. they have attack speed, high damage, high accurancy, parry, dodge(Why when i attack b.d always dodge than parry).

sarcasm: This post totally abt crying after he lose in arena. arena is not for 1v1 but for 2v2, 3v3, 5v5. its need tactic to win at arena. about rank arena, cuz they are rich and spammer ticket just for rank. rank 1 is not say the best.

I read ur post for let dev to make sentinel really stronger. why u dont let dev to make balance all class from pvp and pve. and you think most of legion is OP?

im in accordance with all except in what u say bd can win rogue , lock and shaman of course can win if they are lamers and dont know use his class but i raped best bds with my rogue using swords only and they didnt touch me, if use warlock or shaman is  just a epic violation up her ass, oh but becareful if bd is amped +9+10 and hamst  wizard class  u be sold

Note: b.d really easy beat warlock. they have attack speed, high damage, high accurancy, parry, dodge(Why when i attack b.d always dodge than parry).

sarcasm: This post totally abt crying after he lose in arena. arena is not for 1v1 but for 2v2, 3v3, 5v5. its need tactic to win at arena. about rank arena, cuz they are rich and spammer ticket just for rank. rank 1 is not say the best.

I read ur post for let dev to make sentinel really stronger. why u dont let dev to make balance all class from pvp and pve. and you think most of legion is OP?

i agree with ur sarcasm  like ur  :pleasantry: note :pleasantry:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The funny thing about this is, when i was doing chainless elfs OWNED mc's  :lol: 

it took me a whole month to do chainless because of this.  it was also way easier to get gold for elfs. 

I believe they make it in seasons, some updates elf's own, some updates MC's own.

Stick through the hard times and you are a true player  :good:   

I've been seeing a lot of Elf complaints about how MC's are over powered:  Look at the forum when it was still Astral Labyrinth, MC's were getting destroyed and you'll see similar complaints by us. 

I agree that we need new bosses to hunt and new quests similar to the chainless/BG saga;

but as far as us MC's whoopin your elf butts all over the place, i simply say wait your turn :drinks:

Lol mr.x...first u eaven afraid say ur mane..soo shh...2 pm me i tell u normal contriling worlock name..and i see how u beat him..:Dlol came here whit hiding name..*Z* grow up

Lol i cant wait till know u..pro bd" my ,zehtu.and meny others strong bds lose agebst..and here cames 15lw whit super tackickts pro player he can beat..share whit us ur super ideas:D

if u say your warlock n lose to bd ... sori boys have to say go practice warlock..... i beat lvl 20 pala wit my lvl 10 warlock he dint even touch his finger on me .... btw my staff is +2 dont say i am rich....... think before u say something

Опубликованное фото

After sharpkill dead, I gtg pvp cave, and sharpkill atk me in pvp cave with his friend. im dead, and im back to kill him and he is dead and his friend tried to kill

Опубликованное фото

arena random 5x5, all legioners dead, 4 sentinel survive.

Опубликованное фото

its since my b.d at lvl 14, my patner afk, i leave him, and enemies atk my patner, and i stun and attack warlock 1st

Опубликованное фото

Triple kill in arena.

Interesting red boxes over your name, but you have forgotten your name is also in the top left corner  ;D

omg  :bad: late to edit. Lucky its not my char in EU-server. I just hate in arena, meet level far from my level.

for example

catagories lvl 15-18

15(its me)                    15

15                                16

16              vs              18

17                                18

18                                18

or lvl 12 meet lvl 15 in arena 5x5. this is not balance system in arena

parry are good for tanking and melee pvp but dodge best (my preference) cuz u cant parry a shaman/necro/warlok atack but u can dodge it n.n

And no, with bd is hard to kill a warlock.. u have to get a ton of luck to catch him > ham > crit skill  >crit atk.. Maybe if that happens u can kill one xD