reason why leaving

ginis

Hello,same frends and players asked me why im going to quit playing.so i dicided to explain it in the forum.and also i will use the oppertunity to ask game master question,but first i will tell my reason for leaving.

I am playing this game for 1and a half years.it was diffcult at the start,i had no frends and could not write in english.once i started playing i realised it is a fun way to inprove my english.few months i improved my english and found same frends,so i started to enjoy the game for example,to do ,,chainless league "was very hard.you are trying for 1or more days to kill 1 boss..and when u done u soo hepy..all hard work woz ...and u did it..and canot wait to do another 1.all that it gone now..same as nightes whit out sleep coz u got drop..and try get other...so hunt till u fall sleep..it all that gon...becouse....enough about about my love ..ex" for this game...here are d reasons im leaving.

1.all wat invited me to the game is gone.

2.mountain clan clan are made to strong.so d question to game master,,why"dont say it not!it is not my opinion .here the facts:

1.mc skils much stronger.look arena rating.in top 100 maby just 20 elfs and the reason thay are in top 100 is coz thay do alot arena and items +8/+9/+10.for poor elfs where is no chans too win arena...

2.im strongest (not say best) blade dancer in eu.however becouse u game master made mountain clan skils so strong .i do have a chans to kill (eaven to hit 1's) 15lw shaman or worlock.20lw blade dancer +10 2x doom blades.18lw armor set +10..584dmg,5313def" canot kill (eaven too tuch) 15lw shaman or worlock (18lw druid to)whit 15lw gear +4.it is fair?!(only class huh not heve chans eaven to tuch thos 3 classes)

And main reason im leaving.as i said.becouse all frends i heve here left game .start play mountain clan here on eu or other servers.thay left becouse the reason i sayd adove.no enjoyment left in this (arena:u get shaman .u lose...pvp (i loged 20min ago..5mc killed strait).so ty game master for good job.u gave me enjoyment this game..now took away.every 1 knows the game whitout frends is boring.

So people that are still in gameand satying ,enjoge!

Even though i dont know wat you can enjoge if u are elf...so if no changes game over.

Becouse when only mc are left (i think this game about wor betveen elfs mc)when all play mc no reason to become strong.

I talk to much as always:[ a question to game master ,i hpoe u  will answer to an old player .who suported this game alot.u wont too elfs disapier?,,or just elfs male(bd's.paladins)?

Last 4 main updates make mc stronger...1 lad super for elfs..2 ..shamans suer skils ..3 worlock came..4 coz of first 3 elfs cant win arena..u made arena points good just at 5x5..but mc (2shamans and1 worlock can beat 5 elfs no problem..all points to mc...)

I was thinking  why last update is called ..crossrouds of destiny"my opinioncrossrouds: u make acc ..u chois els or mc.

Destiny: u chois els (hard long why ...u chois mc (ease fun..)coz eaven whit out mony mc skils are so strong and u beat +10 mele..

Pls answer u do wona destroid elfs or just mele?

Thank you and i hope u answer my question .and u know im right (more or less).soo you mighte not....becouse your answer can cost you,more ppl leav...

However you are  clever after all u created this game(and real woz wonderfull game).so i hope u heve will heve as much courage as brain to answer my question.thank you.

So frends tonighte i start unbinde ginis item (buy more mc:!) sell them and buy arena tikets (use them whit ranger)ill play till all my item gone and aswell mc.....

Cya on game..gona go try do few pvps bfor...( acfors if op mc not dis too kill me)gona enjoge last nighte..

not only bd, all melee are shit against shaman, druid and now warlock.

them classes are made to kite even +10 bd`s and rogues will struggle, dev`s don`t give a shit at the moment, russians complain about the same problems, instead they get buffed even more, been this way since 0.7. druids and shamans have always been easy mode and op vs melee, nothing will really change till more skills are added, for now mc overall is op, but before that elfs were op, the cycle will keep on going..

All things u said about mc being strong r true but before few updates elfs was strong then mc , so mayb tide will change again soon u never know ...... Will miss u  :give_rose: . Hope u come back if devs produce a good update ,a balanced update. C u till then my fnd . Good luck for ur "real" life :drinks:

No im not egree.. 1 jear and 2 months ago i had rogue called ..ginltu" i sud to arena whit same turkish guy..brarb..we woz wining omost all...and than wozint ampfl..and elfs wozint op(maby ranger) thay just woz over populated...when ampfl came i quit ...back after 2/3 months...all same...start play agen..spend alot mony on mc..started like ...than ..thay made lab much harder for elfs..shaman op ..worlck...next mont is a year when mc op..and whit every update get eaven stronger...(agree whit sula)not mele classes...anyway...reason here agen frend sayd ...jone us in mc not quit game" no i dont...i not play devs game and not make new acc every update...

And think (just for a sec) or is think like ,,mc" or ,,elfs" ...u now is not..elfs got tired..mc op a year now..thay joned mc..mc do cl..u try to stop..5 elfs pm u...idiot not kill thay my frends" soo it fun too play?no and dont think it will b ever..im done..u can hope devs do samethink..i dont bileav it..thay just need mony..but thay will fail..few good frends left coz off that i do now..soon more ppl think like me(get pist of of 1 siding game)and if wona chat whit frend u need log mc..i bet meny ppl think that way..but still hopeing..when get tired thay leav  too..than and mc leav coz b no noobs elfs wut thay can kill..

if this continues the legion will revive garran in no time :facepalm:

ginis i always see you in wars fighting alone like a man killing never run back kesp fighting alone

i always seen how one-man army you been to all the sentials

the fight will continue and with your fall other sentials will rise.

fare well in your life and i wish you best in life

:sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

even if the legion was stronge but elves has something mutch important they have the ability to keap fighting and fighting knowing that devs op the legion knowing they will die easlly in wars knowing that arogue is properly behind them preparing for a back stap.they just keap fighting and never back down. there is a comic called"The day elves didnt give up fighting" or something like that the name really touched me :sorry:

am i being over tragic here or what? :facepalm:

omgg ginis :facepalm:

dont delete /sell your equipment :diablo:

at least wait and lets see the next big update the devs are talking about :bad:

and doing chainless will be a lot more easy without ginis respawning all the time :D

Dear Gin,

Is So sad seeing the best players of all servers leaving.

You have to be glad of your bd, #one bd In EU , and beat strong Mc players.

But as Sulla said , all meele has the same problem with warlock n shaman.

Your bd , my Dk , rogue , barb...etc.

And Yes i think that warlock n shaman are OP , But Remember that In others servers as Saphire elves rules the game.

Just think about Why.

In any case good luck In your life , you always will be remembered as the great player that you are.see you In game , Xoxo 

yeah i agree with you ginis... i do have bladedancer too and also paladin... and i admit this class are easy to defeated at arena . their skill are noob at arena. only good at tanking a boss. while barbarian and deathknight have good skill for tank and arena. i know the feelings, the moment when you spent a lot of money for this game, but lastly you dont get any enjoyment in war..arena etc. while mc are enjoying their skill and their war.. and when theres a war or blocking a bridge..guess who will win and last longer? ofcourse mc.. Yes elves have trap but even if you put 10 trap at 1 place,it remain as 1 trap. while warlock have reallly good controling skill, dark circle. paladin and mage? who want to play this noob classes. only rich people can play this class and kill people easily. this two classes are supposed to be good for war..their skill is good but people dont play this class as they are noob and mage, it is hard to survive, hard to level up and easy to die while in quest, you'll need many pots. agree with sulla, its a cycle.  when theres no forsaken and chosen,elves always won in war but not always, with shaman earthquake mc have chance to win but now warlock came, mc became more op :) :)  hope next update admin will balance everythings..so ginis dont sell your equipment :( maybe next update its time for elves . If you bored why not you create class at mc side.. while waiting new skill to comes.. its fun here.. xD

Dear Gin,

Is So sad seeing the best players of all servers leaving.

You have to be glad of your bd, #one bd In EU , and beat strong Mc players.

But as Sulla said , all meele has the same problem with warlock n shaman.

Your bd , my Dk , rogue , barb...etc.

And Yes i think that warlock n shaman are OP , But Remember that In others servers as Saphire elves rules the game.

Just think about Why.

In any case good luck In your life , you always will be remembered as the great player that you are.see you In game , Xoxo

Elves rules at saphire ???

Thats only history now,

Roguekilling everywhere, warlock shaman block bridge , many friends go to legion side

Every server situation are same,

For me still enjoy game, no buy mcoins, no expect anything from devs

Enjoying every updates n play only for fun,

For me fun at ws not means have strong hi amped gears n wep,

i have fun with my own ways.

Vanity other servers not heve hassn huh pays 80k mc for 1 item..sells sign 1k...that dude wot ever say..elfs will allways fighte...waycup..i woz going sell my blade..near dinalt stand 4 barbs and 1 14 lw rogue..i asked help..no1 did i tryd kill 15/20 mis ..till thay moovd too dinalt  and than elfs att..u say elfs will foghte..dreem on ...eu elfs faild few moths ago...no1 kill op mc..coz thay know thay gona need help to lw ther shamans...buy items..so shh.not say elfs fights..and guys i not leav get..ginis good gear..so i get alot tickets..got first ofer for armor..200k..any1 else? more u pay more i play:D

jk..ty for ur opinions..mostly frends:) good luck guys:)ill b on game few weeks...dont think u i leav u all just in 1 day.cya

Jony bro:) i wud like too jone u at mc..but u know me..i love bd..not for me magic classes..i had 15 lw shaman..staf +7 i beated 18 lw bds..no fun..and ur gf sayd elfs woz op..no (ranger woz and are) elfs woz just over populed..that why thay win all wors....after mc got strong skill all rich ppl start play mc..thats why elfs soo down..just wolk from nadir too elfs caran u see mb 1 whit +8.. to same in caravan..mc richer and op skills..now eaven donoo how meny left of rich..same quit same play mc ...same other server mc..rich polish ppl ..other server mc..knox and tay rare on..wolfsy too..wut letf? miko..he more mc than elfs..lising wat sad retired elfs(now mc) saying...to make balance not b just make skills same..rich ppl must back to  elfs..that proov mc items prices..as all we know 3x more tnan mc side..and about that comlain all of u..so think why is that..coz is just few rich ppl so thay control market...mc side much more..soo thay need fighte for buyers..soo price low...but i leaving not coz of mc not coz of skills..it like that long time...reason 

is coz my frends left ..if thay b ..i wud stand in riff and talk..help them..but now non..k after i sayd i leav ..few off them came elfs bit more..ceep company" ty for try guys:) i leav game..but i not leav u guys..we heve emails fb:) we stay frends:) hih not heve that allways can ask..i still play for a bit:)..cya

The whinner pretended to be Ginis. Elves rule the game at saphire is totaly true.

GM team are playing this game too, so they know which one to be changed not all.

To be range class is already hard time to beat melee, when the hard time is fail, it makes so sick but when the hard time is perfect sure it becomes a pleasure.

To be a melee is the easiest class to play, just force the fight surviving by defense

The compensation how hard playing is still exist.

All mmorpgs have same issue about the class, only ppl who can play range class perfectly is OP, but the fact not all ppl can play range class, it depends on how quick your fingers to control it. Go another mmo, and check about range class skills, they have same issue, in warspear is not bad mmo like another mmo, because in warspear that melee is already able to defeate range class just 1 hit stealth crit, 1 hamstring combo that never found in other mmo, they are even worse than WS.

Btw, warlock coming for balance population fun to play between faction, before elves were outnumbered and always camping Mc all time.

I think this topic is too excessive to affect Snorlax, you never know that already many rich Mc leaving the game too cuz of same problem, but they not come to forum to whine.

Ginis, You are the best blade dancer in the eu server, no doubt. You dont know this but, there are many players who look up to you and rely on you. You are a leader of the eu server. Quitting wont solve anything. No offense bro, if anything, you would be giving up on yourself and the others who look up to you.

Lets look at some things. (my opinions)

You can take down many classes by yourself, you can defeat a high level barbarian very easily (I know this because I seen superman die to a lvl 18 bd many times in one night). With a good strategy you can defeat a high level rouge very easily. I think for 1 player this is enough. Dont you agree? If not then why isnt it enough? As players we can not expect to be completely undefeated. Every class must have a mennace, and for the melee classes shamans and warlocks are the menaces.

When you look at the mc forsaken side what do you see? You see organization, strong team efforts, clans full of loyal players, tactics of war. You see an army with leaders who lead, and players who play with confidence. When you look at the firstborn chosen side what do you see? Nothing, nothing compared to what the mc forsaken have achieved. We have no massive clans, no organization, no loyalty towards eachother, no army, and no one listens when there is a war. Everyone plays solo.

With those 2 things being said, there is only one way to feel the victory you desire. You as one player can only do so much and you have, but with an army of players who follow you, you can move mountains. A great player is not only defined by his gear, or his +10 weapons/armors but also by his leadership. You are in a position to lead others, and there are many great strong players that will follow you if you put together a clan. Your half way to greatness, the other half lies in your ability to move others. If you quit now then you haven't done everything there was to do. (This message goes to all the great players of chosen and firstborn who want to quit because they think we are out skilled, and are on the losing side).

*Ginis, about your friends, you have many friends in chosen and firstborn, you may not see us but we see you.

gabraunth tell the truth man... when we think to draw back in war and we saw u running towards mcs without thinking,, believe me all of us will follow u.. if u bored with this games,, its your choice.. but dont be bored with your old friends and other elf who look up to you

'someday world will know,, tiny vs large,, weak vs tyrant...but we still fight to the end'

I don't know. But I'm always thinking, even when I charge. But I will say that, Ginis, instead of looking at what you don't have, let's look at what you do have. You have more than most. You should enjoy gameplay and not let pride get in the way. We all want to be number one, Deep down we do, and most of the time, when we are number one we don't even realize it until its gone. 

i understand ginis , melee classes vs range always are tamed but especially bds are bored for play when see one shaman or warlock kicking your ass affect much i tested personally with zethu´s bd and i feel frustated many times anyway bd is for play in group if yours friends leave game thats bad.

i remember others updates when rangers was op welll they continue ops :lol:  and elfs/choosen faction have easy skills for use not like shaman or lock.

dont say bye never do like me go :pleasantry: vacations :pleasantry: 3 months and come again xDDDDDDD

Bilindor or wut ever ur name....u saying9 from 10 ppl is pro in mc side..:D:D(op just huh play good) i playd shaman....it ease...but..ur ...u just afraid 50/50 skills..and i sayd wut i see..my frends left...for that reason..and if u think worlocks shaman not op..pls bro go too docktor..not for me for ur self ...whot ur head samethink wery wrong...

dont say bye never do like me go :pleasantry: vacations :pleasantry: 3 months and come again xDDDDDDD

I agree, go away for some time and clear your head/thoughts, and then come back with avengence and a game plan. I would hate to see you go.

Ppl pls stop about skils..op not op..same ppl askd why i leav i answered..i dont gona discust...i tell what i think...and wat i see.and thos ppl hih cant aford buy mc i know thay b saying anythink too ceep wor..sham...op coz it only classes huh can beat rich ppl...(druid)...so stop.maine reason coz frebds felt..coz off skils i stoped play few monts ago...woz just standing and talking whit frends..now no1 to talk too nothing too do..no point too ceep this game..gona do arena till..:!

Suppermeman loose agest 18lw bd:D:Du ppl drunl:D:Du see hassn bd whit 20 pots on it maby..non bd beats super..if he use charge ..non.soo stop lie..if rogue smart he beats bd..afcors i beat most coz not meny +10..lol pls no mor this shity lais..%)..i know wut i see;)bb

Sweetie huh is fighting..? no1..k elf go 1 times a day in wor..than rest off d day mcs allover elf towns..no1 cares just stays in midl off town..cames out low lw huh need do quest...and mb his/her frend too help...that rest dont care...soo not say elfs are fighting..if mc wud dosodie too came wor real wor..u wud see..10 worlocks hold all time resp statoo..shamans barbs kill mobs..thay wud hold town for ever..but for same reasons thay not do..mb clans got angree betveen..if thay doo diside go wor as meny as bfor ull see how elfs lose ..or i shud elfs huh stands in that town were mc att..coz from other town elfs to lasy came help..end of ny story

Suppermeman loose agest 18lw bd:D:Du ppl drunl:D:Du see hassn bd whit 20 pots on it maby..non bd beats super..if he use charge ..non.soo stop lie..if rogue smart he beats bd..afcors i beat most coz not meny +10..lol pls no mor this shity lais..%)..i know wut i see;)bb

I'm not here to lie or argue, but I have nothing else to say to you about this. I hope you are happy with your final decision.

First of all if Ginis will be gone, another great elf will rest in peace lol, but all of the things he said is true, Elf skill sucks! lol I wonder if all good elves gone there will be no more fun at all, I mean killing noob elves is not very fun you know.......

This is the fact , if all good elves gone then Pro mcs will also feel bored.. after ginis whos next? I am telling you after all pro elves gone , the warspear will be dead. A pro elf named gwapito is said to be non active by now, maybe same situation like ginis, he does not like the skills on elf side! this is also the reason why I didn't continue to level up my ranger! hahaha so after all pro elves gone bye bye warspear too........ :good:

Why post on Suggestion Section  ;)

good question, why this topic posted in suggestion?

here is the answer

Ginis wants to call the attention of Admins to make the skills of all faction balanced, you know what I mean! Elf skills are all shit compare to cool MC skills, thats all... its called implied message.....

Ginis, You are the best blade dancer in the eu server, no doubt. You dont know this but, there are many players who look up to you and rely on you. You are a leader of the eu server. Quitting wont solve anything. No offense bro, if anything, you would be giving up on yourself and the others who look up to you.

Lets look at some things. (my opinions)

You can take down many classes by yourself, you can defeat a high level barbarian very easily (I know this because I seen superman die to a lvl 18 bd many times in one night). With a good strategy you can defeat a high level rouge very easily. I think for 1 player this is enough. Dont you agree? If not then why isnt it enough? As players we can not expect to be completely undefeated. Every class must have a mennace, and for the melee classes shamans and warlocks are the menaces.

When you look at the mc forsaken side what do you see? You see organization, strong team efforts, clans full of loyal players, tactics of war. You see an army with leaders who lead, and players who play with confidence. When you look at the firstborn chosen side what do you see? Nothing, nothing compared to what the mc forsaken have achieved. We have no massive clans, no organization, no loyalty towards eachother, no army, and no one listens when there is a war. Everyone plays solo.

With those 2 things being said, there is only one way to feel the victory you desire. You as one player can only do so much and you have, but with an army of players who follow you, you can move mountains. A great player is not only defined by his gear, or his +10 weapons/armors but also by his leadership. You are in a position to lead others, and there are many great strong players that will follow you if you put together a clan. Your half way to greatness, the other half lies in your ability to move others. If you quit now then you haven't done everything there was to do. (This message goes to all the great players of chosen and firstborn who want to quit because they think we are out skilled, and are on the losing side).

*Ginis, about your friends, you have many friends in chosen and firstborn, you may not see us but we see you.

The problem is all great players who will supposed to lead elf/chosen side is now almost completely gone.. why? because of shit elf skills.

If Ginis is gone then so be it, at least one good player in elf side is down, so poor elf side will be more weaker and rubbish, then warsepar will be boring because pro players in elf side will be gone hurray!!!

Bilindor or wut ever ur name....u saying9 from 10 ppl is pro in mc side..:D:D(op just huh play good) i playd shaman....it ease...but..ur ...u just afraid 50/50 skills..and i sayd wut i see..my frends left...for that reason..and if u think worlocks shaman not op..pls bro go too docktor..not for me for ur self ...whot ur head samethink wery wrong...

actually his name is balinor,and I agree to you he must see a doctor lol :facepalm:

yes, we mc op at pvps, but, look how good elf are at hunts? druids heal 300+with paldin healing himself.. and yes warlock too op, im rouge i hate locks :facepalm:  but even tho they rule 3v3 & 5v5 but they sux at hunts and going out to jump elf 8) .. rouges dont u just love that blue dmg with a ! ?LOVE ROUGE  ;D :lol: ...       

"Plz help me, ,marakasha, need s ttthh......" [Rouge=ROFLing,] "idiot.... 1.5k hp" ;D

Shh about hunts..2mc kill 2pt elfs..afcors coz all rich play for op skills..or hassn give to ppl free mcoints to disturb...i did 5x5 arena good few times..my pt woz almoust all pt..we kill 1or2 mc that 

it so dont ...*Z* and i not say mc skils shud b gone ..i sayd shud b 50/50 ..so mb my frends get back..but now i started..so dont care...finish this coversashion pls..i sayd wut i won..i leav coz frend left or play mc coz off skills..and ande  cant do nothing..gm making alot mony off that.when ppl stop spend mony on worlocks thay make other class op..and mb it b in elf side..but i font give a shet...tired of that...i loved this game when thay ceeped   

50/50..than i woz playing mc and elfs 50/50..got more frends in elfs side soo started play elfs more...gm start care just about mony not fun in game...soo time too leav

Lol i poted here coz:

1 i were bad on pc(donoo how eaven register here) knox register me

2.donoo were too post so asked godfather were to pist

heppy?:P

Lol i poted here coz:

1 i were bad on pc(donoo how eaven register here) knox register me

2.donoo were too post so asked godfather were to pist

heppy?:P

atleast u hav this 2 friend of yours to help posting :drinks: