In Game Chat

Hopzz

Well I already sent a report to support and I'm just waiting on the consequences but this time I have clear evidence of racism in game. I did not do anything all I did was kill elves like I usually do and next thing I know racial slurs are being thrown around

32958_.jpg

32959_.jpg

32960_.jpg

32961_.jpg

Well I already sent a report to support and I'm just waiting on the consequences but this time I have clear evidence of racism in game. I did not do anything all I did was kill elves like I usually do and next thing I know racial slurs are being thrown around

Maybe you shouldnt start talking crap with everyone hopzz. And im sure racial slurs werent only towards you retard i doubt calling me a dyke and stuff is alright with server either so stop crying about everything and grow up.

while i have to agree racism and racist language isn't a good thing and people should show some restraint on things like that, i have to agree with adeum also...hopzz youre language in game isn't any better than hers. why sit there and screen shot and report things when you yourself say things that shouldnt be tolerated?    you kids need to just grow up and get along  :crazy:

Maybe you shouldnt start talking crap with everyone hopzz. And im sure racial slurs werent only towards you retard i doubt calling me a dyke and stuff is alright with server either so stop crying about everything and grow up.

Swaaz where have you been? Are you scared to come pvp cave now? So you guys agree with her/his racism? So its ok to be a racist? Lets just call everyone in game racial slurs how about it?  These questions require a response while you guys are sticking up for her racism i might as well be a racist in game also.

So im inferring that you guys think its cool to be racist huh? Your'e obviously shunning me more then you should be shunning him/her. People these days

racist slur - 10 IQ points automatically deducted. :bad:

I would call Hoppz an annoying, border hopping, royal pain in the ass who plays a gimp, OP, easy to play, no skill class.

but I would not use the N word. thats just lame.

I'm from the south, all you racist bastards need to shut the hell up you're making us white boys look like dumb fs. :diablo: 

for the record hoppz I am one redneck who would stomp the HEEEELLL out of another redneck if they spoke to anyone of color in that manner in my presence. 

hope the screenshot is enough to get them banned.

racist slur - 10 IQ points automatically deducted. :bad:

I would call Hoppz an annoying, border hopping, royal pain in the ass who plays a gimp, OP, easy to play, no skill class.

but I would not use the N word. thats just lame.

I'm from the south, all you racist bastards need to shut the hell up you're making us white boys look like dumb fs. :diablo: 

for the record hoppz I am one redneck who would stomp the HEEEELLL out of another redneck if they spoke to anyone of color in that manner in my presence. 

hope the screenshot is enough to get them banned.

Finally someone gets it NO matter what the other guy said there isn't an excuse in the world to provoke a racial slur and beginning to talk mess about a race of people.

Guest XthekingX

He head get headchae and alot pain when hopzz kill me :cray:

But we Most wait till he back Good guy  :cray:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  Pretty weird thing to wanting consequences i myself am a bit rasist too but really dumb to starting be calling other a Ni**er..  ;D ;D ;D

I dont care about someone saying the word but using it in an insulting way? Calling me a dumb ♥♥♥♥♥♥? Saying my race is gay? Stereotyping me saying i steao bikes?  Wouldn't u want public humiliation for that person or some type of consequences people like swaaz and dac are just as ignorant as he is thinking its ok to make racial remarks in an offensive way besides there is NO proof that i even said something insulting to him like i said i kill a couple elves next thing i know i see "hopzz u dumb fat ♥♥♥♥♥♥" but hmm i guess that's ok swaaz and dac?

♥♥♥♥♥♥ = term to describe a ghetto black homosepian.

Its not a racist term.. it was probably a compliment towards hoppz if anything.

So calling someone white should be racist too as you are labeling people by their skin color when you call them white.

Saying ♥♥♥♥♥♥ is just the same as calling someone white except you are describing both skin color and lifestyle with the word.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Dont talk shit and say stuff.to me if you dont like it back. Grow the hell up hopzzz...and act like ur an angel or something lol. Lame ass...idc if u jump im mad because ur ignorant and ♥♥♥♥♥♥ means lazy and ignorant. My gfs mom is black as i told u before but u keel talking shit everytime in pvp. Grow up as u say ur a man not a boy..just shut up already

♥♥♥♥♥♥ = term to describe a ghetto black homosepian.

Its not a racist term.. it was probably a compliment towards hoppz if anything.

So calling someone white should be racist too as you are labeling people by their skin color when you call them white.

Saying ♥♥♥♥♥♥ is just the same as calling someone white except you are describing both skin color and lifestyle with the word.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Your wrong

IF your an american.Saying the n word is a definate insult in American society. But not

everyone here is American and may not fall under the same norms.

Saying "black" is the same as calling someone "white".

saying Negro is the same as saying Anglo.

" ♥♥♥♥♥" may be received by some people well,others not so much. if your not black best to just not go there.

IF hoppz is an American black man then calling him "n***er" would be the height of insult.

which I dont get as a white guy to be honest. :pardon:

I have been called so many names and none of them so much as cause a wrinkle in my emotional plane.

to me names are powerless. I do not understand the black communities sensitivity to this. the insult is

linked to a period of time that was generations ago. how can someone hear such a meanlingless word

and still be affected by it so strongly I just cannot grasp. I guess its all part of that "white male

privilage" thing everyone who isnt a white male ♥♥♥♥♥es about. In many race/ gender based complaints I

normally take the stance of "cry me a friggin river and gtf over it already wah wah wah stop crying and move on."

cause as a "privilaged white male" thats exactly what I have to do when I run into a person who puts

a  hitch in my giddy-up. and yes sometimes white guys get discriminated against and pulled over for no

reason and generally ducked with. its life, life can suck, take the good, take the bad, take the next

ducking step, dont be a candy a$$.

However in this case it is most definately a case of racism and I agree that hoppz should have reported

it.

So in summary I have agreed with hoppz while simultaneously calling everyone who ♥♥♥♥♥es about

racism or feminism a candy a$$. - discuss -  ;D

Dont talk shit and say stuff.to me if you dont like it back. Grow the hell up hopzzz...and act like ur an angel or something lol. Lame ass...idc if u jump im mad because ur ignorant and ♥♥♥♥♥♥ means lazy and ignorant. My gfs mom is black as i told u before but u keel talking shit everytime in pvp. Grow up as u say ur a man not a boy..just shut up already

This is neat a possible example of two different cultural norms. Adeum where are you from?

is everyone tracking? cultural norms are things normal people in set societies do and do not do.

US patting a kids head - Some asians do not

sitting on the floor Heeeeell no in the US  - normal in other places..

oh and before anyone starts feeling all superior about their culture just realize that superiority only exists in a situational enviroment. ie sometimes you need pliers , sometimes you need a hammer. theyre both good tools in their on way just different.

u said "ur race is gay" i have a ss of that clearly racism and a means of thinking ur race is superior over mine but now i can just sit back and laugh knowing ur from Mexico makes me laugh so hard ur a minority to and ur looking down on me?????? Lmao goofy ♥♥♥♥♥

u said "ur race is gay" i have a ss of that clearly racism and a means of thinking ur race is superior over mine but now i can just sit back and laugh knowing ur from Mexico makes me laugh so hard ur a minority to and ur looking down on me?????? Lmao goofy ♥♥♥♥♥

Lol.

hopzz, i dont believe i said her being racist was ok? read what i said...dont be a ducking idiot and twist my words.  i simply pointed out that your just as bad with your idiotic remarks towards her sexuality. calling her a dyke and shit...serious bro, shes a lesbian, she dresses like a guy..who gives a duck? and yet you make rude remarks towards her as she has towards you. i said you "kids" need to grow up...speaking to both of you. now stfu and get on with your life. its an online video game. how hard is it  to block someone and stfu about it?  you reported her obviously, let the mods take care of it and stop poisoning our forum space :!

It's pretty bad to say anywhere. But they shouldn"t use the word if they don't know what it truely means.

well I mainly look at intent. the insult was plainly given on purpose.