Best US prices.

Tweek

And another thing is , why the heck people are putting bronze/silver/gold/platimuim in market? :facepalm:

Let them put more :P i buy them when they r less than there regular price lmao xD

And another thing is , why the heck people are putting bronze/silver/gold/platimuim in market? :facepalm:

idk that one it's funny wen I saw it too.

:lol:

have you check at costumes price? :lol:

Those items are like high price clothes in hi fi shops which are there just for show.

I mean here to say it's better use golds in buying signs and scrolls instead of those fancy show items.

Guest XthekingX

Just look at this  :facepalm:

Btw.i buyed this  :dirol:

(for it price from market )  :dirol:

Can somebody tell me if this is the normal price?

I wanna buy a novice set, but i dont wana get poor  :blush:

I Usually sell them between 30 to 40k.

I Usually sell them between 30 to 40k.

30-40!  :bad:  I see them mostly 20k sometimes eve 15k  :lol:  but not anymore their off at EU market  :cray:

30-40!  :bad:  I see them mostly 20k sometimes eve 15k  :lol:  but not anymore their off at EU market  :cray:

Be aware this is sapphire im talking about. Prices are crazy high, and we all do what we can to survive it.. and trust me.. 30k is being nice here.

Be aware this is sapphire im talking about. Prices are crazy high, and we all do what we can to survive it.. and trust me.. 30k is being nice here.

lol, You guys should move to EU that place is shitducked,

Wait till you hear how much I paid for my DK Recruit + Tuxedo, Heroic Endurance armour, Wedding Tuxedo and 8 Signs.

You wouldn't believe me when I tell you how much I got my Endurance armour, all I'll say is I got DK Recruit + Blue tuxedo for 15k for BOTH.

Wait till you hear how much I paid for my DK Recruit + Tuxedo, Heroic Endurance armour, Wedding Tuxedo and 8 Signs.

You wouldn't believe me when I tell you how much I got my Endurance armour, all I'll say is I got DK Recruit + Blue tuxedo for 15k for BOTH.

@Sange Help me level up my rogue?

@Sange Help me level up my rogue?

I could help you with Miniboss/boss quests when I'm not busy, most of the time I'm doin PvPs or Swamps.

Just try to gather as many as you can and when it comes to a point where you need to complete one to proceed then I'll help you do the ones you gathered.

I Would move servers but i have invested to much into my toon's. Besides i have been with sapp for two years ( If you dont include my so called retirements  :fool: ), and it feels too much like home despite its costs.

In sapphire 30k is damn cheap  :bad: be lucky with born  O:-)

If you on US just pm Darkborn  :crazy:

Shhh lol. I Usually only sell when advertising. Only clan members and friends may sometimes get exclusive sales  ;)