Guards recruitment

Ryuken

Hello GM! I have idea for improving this game. When the players have no friend, when the players want to kill some boss by itself without other player's hands or can be called they are solo hunters, so to avoid that they'll leave or quit the game, i'd like to recommend you to add an alternatif way or option to do quests with guards recruitment. We can recruit some guards from the tavern or guilds on some places, one guard has special price and depends on guard's grades (blue, green, yellow), for example i want to buy 5 green  guards with 5K gold, and i bring it to help me kill boss, when guards are dead, so i lose guards too. This is my reason why some players don't have any party:

1. No longer to join or party full

2. Can't communate with other player because of language or country

3. Get kicked from party and hard to find new party

This idea is just optional addition, so playing with party is still the best way, i just want all players can enjoy playing without any problems. Thx for attention!

I play on US-Sapphire. Sometime friends on party aren't friendly, i decided to out of  party and now hard to find new good party

Thx for advice, i have one char on EU-Emerald, nick: Mystic class: druid rank 4. I have no friend there, could you invite me to your party?

I think I know this Mystic if not mistaken.

Hmm, lets see what we can do if F.O.F member meet you running around in naked

Don't give up. It's easy to find friends. Always good people out there. When I started playing I just knew my friend who played also, but soon I got a lot more of them. :friends:

I like this idea actually. I play on US-Sapphire too, and sometimes it can be hard to find a good group, if you are looking for a good group though, we'd be happy to invite you! We are always looking for people to help us, and people who need help.

i Agree with you.thats a fantastic idea

but , i think better GM make a Monster Pet.so the pet can help us in the war,but we must make the pet from egg to Adult monster,and u must give the pets food from hunting.thats my idea

sorry if my english bad,im not good in english:-)

Hello GM! I have idea for improving this game. When the players have no friend, when the players want to kill some boss by itself without other player's hands or can be called they are solo hunters, so to avoid that they'll leave or quit the game, i'd like to recommend you to add an alternatif way or option to do quests with guards recruitment. We can recruit some guards from the tavern or guilds on some places, one guard has special price and depends on guard's grades (blue, green, yellow), for example i want to buy 5 green  guards with 5K gold, and i bring it to help me kill boss, when guards are dead, so i lose guards too. This is my reason why some players don't have any party:

1. No longer to join or party full

2. Can't communate with other player because of language or country

3. Get kicked from party and hard to find new party

This idea is just optional addition, so playing with party is still the best way, i just want all players can enjoy playing without any problems. Thx for attention!

I have a idea similar that, in a game for pc called REQUIEM - MEMENTO MORI, some classes can summon a "pet", or can capture enemies. Exemple, rogues have a skill that can create clones that help kill mobs, hunters can capture enemies and shadow hunters can summon illusion that receive damage and pets. Sry badly english

Pet isn't characteristic on warspear, so guard is better. We can buy guards to help killing boss quest

agree i hate MMO where pets fight for you. Poor pets.. its better to fight with guards FTW