BD highest damage,defence and dodge

Tung4u

Highest Dodge would be around 25%, with charmed enchants around 27%,

though you must use Light armour.

Highest Defense is around 5500.

Damage, I'm not sure now since Ice queen accesories came out, my guess would be around 630-650 normal damage, IKR...

But also take note, to get the highest Dodge you must sacrifice some defense and HP but also gain Critical ( Accuracy too if you use KW Armour + Boots )

to get the highest Defense you must sacrifice Critical and Dodge but also gain HP

to get the highest Damage you must sacrifice certain stats in Rings and Amulets which would be Dodge, Accuracy, Speed and Penetration.

Highest Dodge would be around 25%, with charmed enchants around 27%,

though you must use Light armour.

Highest Defense is around 5500.

Damage, I'm not sure now since Ice queen accesories came out, my guess would be around 630-650 normal damage, IKR...

But also take note, to get the highest Dodge you must sacrifice some defense and HP but also gain Critical ( Accuracy too if you use KW Armour + Boots )

to get the highest Defense you must sacrifice Critical and Dodge but also gain HP

to get the highest Damage you must sacrifice certain stats in Rings and Amulets which would be Dodge, Accuracy, Speed and Penetration.

i see,but how about no extras,just heavy armor n no ice queen accessories.just want to see pure bd with its pure equipment.can it reach 600+ damage?,n whose got 5000+ def =O ?.

well....dmg and def is extremely based on amp,so u can ask "who is richest bd" too...

in my case my damage is 425 (+7 sd blade, +8 lv 15  arena)and my defence 3679 (everything +6,level 18/bg mix,)

my dodge is 24,3 and will be 24,5 when i got enough gold to buy dodge rune..i am epic poor atm,only 2k gold :facepalm:

Light armor bd, kw/revenge mix. One crit dodge enchant + one old dodge enchant. Important to note is the low hp and suicidal def(not shown ;D )

Опубликованное фото

i see,but how about no extras,just heavy armor n no ice queen accessories.just want to see pure bd with its pure equipment.can it reach 600+ damage?,n whose got 5000+ def =O ?.

I'm not really sure with the stats but a BD with Full +10 Devine Defense and x2 SD Blades would get around 550-580 damage, 5k defense and around 20% dodge I guess.

Ask Ginis, I'm sure he uses full +10 Devine and ofcourse SD Blades.

Light armor bd, kw/revenge mix. One crit dodge enchant + one old dodge enchant. Important to note is the low hp and suicidal def(not shown ;D )

Опубликованное фото

Just as I thought it would be, are you using Arena weapons? If yes, then SD weapons with that set is like a 3 shot kill for Shaman/Druid  :lol:

Ask Ginis, I'm sure he uses full +10 Devine and ofcourse SD Blades.

i rarely seen ginis also he's not a talkative guy,such a mysterious one.i've paired with him thrice in arena,he's really strong.i always forgot to tell him about his gears when i met him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm creating a BD, and I personally asked Yins his attack/Defense because he is best BD on Sapphire. Yins said he was 659/5469

I'm creating a BD, and I personally asked Yins his attack/Defense because he is best BD on Sapphire. Yins said he was 659/5469

He gave lots of money to this game. He is all +10 and all critic enchant.

He gave lots of money to this game. He is all +10 and all critic enchant.

In Eu have some guys like thos too. Maybe if they, 0,1% of player, leave, this game it ruins.  :unknw:

Dodge is bettter than defence , I guess.  I use daggers and totally focus on critical, dodge and attack speed. And I wish more slots for accuracy and permentation. It's better to hit twice than once. :):)

Dodge is bettter than defence , I guess.  I use daggers and totally focus on critical, dodge and attack speed. And I wish more slots for accuracy and permentation. It's better to hit twice than once.

From what I have seen and tryed, dodge, speed, accuracy are more important than defence, I don't have high critic though so I don't know much;

I have

%20.3 Critic

%26.6 Dodge

%20.2 Accuracy and %13.5 Attack Speed.

My accuracy is 6.2 and I dare do not touch rouge.  Shaman and warlock if I get to ham once, only once, they are teleported to caravn. Sometimes I feel like joining mc as rouge, dodge lvl 5, all possible slots for dodge. And i don't know name of skill, one which decrease acuuracy, lvl 5, I guess that way  rouge will have overall doge of about 70% counting even  accuracy deducted on opponent. They gets immortal, I still remember lvl 16 rouge. DOC, I could not deal damage of 1 hp. All dodged :(

;D Nah I think He didnt get that high def....thats too high....I believe at least he has rune of resilense.... ;D

Coz i rarely got crit on him

Nah I think He didnt get that high def....thats too high....I believe at least he has rune of resilense....Coz i rarely got crit on him

He is full level 17 set.

I.ve been playing two years and I still can't understand mine... :facepalm: ...

lol... screenshot  8)

Wait.. WHY o WHY you have  14 moon magic  :lol: :lol:

Wait.. WHY o WHY you have  14 moon magic  :lol: :lol:

Ummmmm.... :unknw:

:facepalm: im stilling learning im all lvled up...now im tryna get my gear up to par...  :shout: its kinna frustrating...bcuz idk...lol...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...