Amplification Fail :(

Luvis

:cray: Well I already lost 4 set signs from Spending to amp my dagger to +7(not up) :wacko:

It suck.......

Admin Should increase more chance of Amplify Becoz now i really wanna quit

Maybe most people quit warspear coz thier weapon wont up too :rofl:

I heard some of my friends Spend like 200+ signs trying to get +10 lol :wacko:

Anyway...Im gonna stay in forum for a while and back to game when The update release :yahoo:

welcome to the club lol  :lol: :lol:  do you think your cursed? well hear this, i remember when i was amping my doom rondel,its +7 and i spend more or less 100 set signs(seriously) just to make it +10(thats what im expecting) but unluckily it didnt went up at least +8 lol,so yea,that time i think i got cursed doom rondel,it sucked all my golds to buy those signs,but doesnt matter now,coz after 30 set signs i finally made it +10,so yea,just dont lose hope  :good: :rofl: and i dont think devs will allow that amplification increase coz you know,if everybody can make +10 so easy,no more $$$$ for them  :crazy: :crazy:

Ḁ̧͉̺̮̞̜̹̱͉̐͂b̵̞̲̘͇̤̆̇̎͒́̚͟ͅa̷̫̠̩̦̳̙̱͎̎̒ͦ͆̓̃n̶̲̩̾ͫ͗ͪͧ͞ͅͅd̡͈͎̭̣̞̦͋̋̊ͩ͘͢o̩̩͎̭͐͐ͫ͗͐́̚͘n̵͈̺̙̋͛͌͝ ̛̬͍̹̬̬̋ͥ̓̚ͅh̷̦̫̩̣̰͖̰̾̀̇ͦ͝ͅoͯ҉̪͈̱͓̟ͅp̛͇̞̗͌̈͋͡ȩ̷̖͎͔̥̫͓̫̣̯ͭ͐ͣ̎̀̎ͨ̾

i amped scout kris using arena spheres to +5 with 0 sign

;D Lucky.....Well the update is coming soon.....I will go back to play a new warlock maybe with low amp but strong :wacko:

;D Lucky.....Well the update is coming soon.....I will go back to play a new warlock maybe with low amp but strong :wacko:

lol,on the upcoming update,they will fix warlock skills,snorlax said they will increase cooldown or by chance only, so no more OP lock's on the update,so sad,im still enjoying my warlock coz i just got my doom staff days ago  :cray: :cray:

lol,on the upcoming update,they will fix warlock skills,snorlax said they will increase cooldown or by chance only, so no more OP lock's on the update,so sad,im still enjoying my warlock coz i just got my doom staff days ago  :cray: :cray:

:rofl: Wow Really?...Im gonna enjoy playing my warlocm :rofl:

Man i used 1 set.2 sgns on my spear to amp +6>+7 and fail....another guys asked me is hard amp on full enchanted equip  :facepalm:  well lets try abother time  :aggressive:

Bloodghoul