Favorite type of games for phone?   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite type of games for phone?

• Racing
    • Rpg's
    • Shooters
    • Puzzles
    • Pink Barbies and Pink Dragons

does video recorder exist in Google Play store? i couldnt found. how pvprange took video in phone when played warsper?

google.com

your welcome

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The reason for Digital Photo Recovery Pro's popularity is its easy-to-use interface and humanization in design.With Photo Recovery Pro, there is no need to worry about recovering sd card files from SD card. This software performs recoveries on all forms of memory cards including SD, XD, SmartMedia, Compact Flash and Memory stick.

You can know from its name that Recovering memory card focuses on retrievingformatted image. Recovering deleted pictures can be regarded as one of excellent recovery firmware. Deleted pictures recovering can not only unerase audio but also music, and other multimedia files.

SD Card Files Recovery Pro is the fastest and most effective utility in recovering deleted files from sd card. This SD Card File Recovery provides users free preview of the lost files. It’s more convenient for people to see their lost files beforehand.

Corrupted CF Card Recovery is regarded as an easy-to-use tool which gives you a quick preview for the files scanned on your device. With Formatted CF Card Recovery, recovering files from CF card will be very easy and fast. Most importantly,Corrupted CF Card Recovery is capable of recovering photos that even overwritten or cannot be recovered found by other recovery tools.

Compared with other software, Speed Up my PC has a large stable number of customers and can fix computer errors in just a few minutes. Speed Up my PC provides people many ways about how to clean registry errors. This tool is 100% safe and provides people free scan of their computers. Its easy-to-use interface will help people use this software with ease.

tuneup utilities 2013 is touted as your "ultimate PC cleaner, optimizer and troubleshooter." Features include a disk cleaner, browser cleaner, and  "Live Optimization 2.0," on stopping performance-sapping programs. tuneup utilities 2013 product key also claims improvements in set-up accomplishment and bootup time. As yet how well does this sheaf of PC cleanup utlilities definitely work? Representing this review, we subject the latest copy of tuneup utilities 2013 product key to the test.

How will google sniper review Make Me Money? google sniper 2.0 is a very very comprehensive system that teaches/ shows you step by step hot to build targeted websites/ blog that rank very highly in the search engines.

Stop spamming, we already have seen the "master"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Try survival craft

Its basically minecraft but 1player and infinite world to build on

Its the best game on android for me. I play it all the time:) thx for nice screen shots.

• 3 weeks later...

My newest edition! Order and Chaos Online! Was on sale for 99 cents it's regularly $7 , so i thought id give it a try. It really is just like WOW for the phone. Have to say im very impressed so far. Heres a little video i made of it.

My newest edition! Order and Chaos Online! Was on sale for 99 cents it's regularly $7 , so i thought id give it a try. It really is just like WOW for the phone. Have to say im very impressed so far. Heres a little video i made of it.

dont bother with that shit game, once you read mid-level and get to your first dungeon youll realize how nobody plays it. at all.

• 2 weeks later...

About order and chaos, I think gameloft made a huge mistake by making it pay to play , if they'd make it free it would be no.2 mmorpg on android/ios ..and they'd have much much more profit from ingame premi items just like aigrind (smart move aigrind (Y) )

• 3 weeks later...

About order and chaos, I think gameloft made a huge mistake by making it pay to play , if they'd make it free it would be no.2 mmorpg on android/ios ..and they'd have much much more profit from ingame premi items just like aigrind (smart move aigrind (Y) )

Ya, it sure would be.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wish my Windows Phone would let me post pictures from it. I hit gallery and it won't come up to my pictures.  I'm sure its the WP os and the forums problem.