Scamming/Hacking at a All time High~

OgSneakyMe

What the hell is going on? This time last year Hacking/Scamming was nowhere near of a issue like it is now  :facepalm: - I mean wow  :mega_shok: .

To all the Hacker's/Scammer's: There is a thing called Karma, that you can't escape....

most of those victims are noob's,i mean they dont know how to make a report or sometimes those deals their making is ilegal so their afraid to make a report,in that case,their just tolerating those scammers/hackers,even they did a report,there's so many questions from devs,and sometimes its making them lazy to continue their report.so yea,lets just hope for Karma. :cray: :cray:

most of those victims are noob's,i mean they dont know how to make a report or sometimes those deals their making is ilegal so their afraid to make a report,in that case,their just tolerating those scammers/hackers,even they did a report,there's so many questions from devs,and sometimes its making them lazy to continue their report.so yea,lets just hope for Karma. :cray: :cray:

So true Vcut, very true.

Just the same as it is at EU.

What's up is that most of the people are getting scammed by a KNOWN scammer in EU,

Like Ilaninha, I wonder how many people she has scammed already, I've seen people spamming her name at trade calling her at scammer yet people make risky trades with her still,

I mean why the duck would you trust some random person you don't know with your own items especially signs which you spent your real money on and what's dick is when that person is a known scammer and you already know it too  :facepalm:

and that time you get scammed by an obvious poser like

Hassnn, Afrosbank, Sullabank, Spanishbank, Warluisgay, Sullalikesdudes, Bankhassn, Saaedbank, Sullahomo and etc.

and still trust them.

меня сегодня тож кажись ломонули зайти не могу((((((((((((((

Borrowed from Leo Acq but fits appropriately here  ;D

Read it all:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  Classic.

I Would like to suggest this link here for everyone to take a moment to look at. Input on this topic would be appretiated.

Guide and advice to prevent you from being scammed.

It's the internet. People will always get scammed.

Read it all:

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/6329401_700b.jpg

And this? Karma, but I doubt anyone above 13 years would fall for it.

If there are people gullible enough, there will be scammers too.

And I'll repeat what I always say. Hacking has NEVER occured in Warspear history yet. So Please don't say it does.

Read it all:

Опубликованное фото

i feel sad for d kid :cray: :cray: :mega_shok: