Dear archer with whom I did arena with today.

bramm

noob.... seriously. noob calling makes me deduct IQ points as soon as I see the word.

while you were dead and calling me noob I was finishing off the first target you should have been targeting. I think a poll of the arena community would agree with me in saying if a paladin and an archer face a necro and a barb you should definately CC the barb and kill the necro ASAP. pvp community feel free to back me up or shout me down.

so I ran down the necro while you were shooting the barb and ironically you and the necro both died at the same time. ( the necro was smart and was targetting YOU ) so it was me VS the barb.

"dont run you will win noob" was just a stupid pronouncement. our life bars were even at 50% life each. as a paladin my primary advantage is the ability to foj get out of melee range and heal. while I cast I am not attacking which means if he hits for around 400 and I do not crit my heal and only heal myself for four hundred then I have just given him a 400 point lead on me because I did not hit him . do you see ? I cant hit AND heal so if I heal while he is hitting me unless I crit high I am accomplishing nothing.

so I was a smart paladin and cast FOJ stepped a few paces away while my heal was close to resetting then healed myself. sometimes when you are fighting as a paladin you just burn crap down. that barbarian was not a "burn down quickly" guy. he had high defense high hitpoints a sheild and hatchet. he is a tank. a tank that kicked the shit out of you as quickly as I killed the necro so I knew his damage was as good or superior to mine.

if I had tried to go toe to toe then yes I may have won IF the crit gods had smiled on me. if the crit gods smiled on him I would have lost.

I have found crit gods to be pretty unreliable so when I find myself against an evenly matched melee with life bars dwindling at the exact same speed then I use the my ability to foj and heal to their fullest advantage.

as a result with careful FOJ and heal timing I won the match with plenty of extra health to spare.

So you were wrong I was right. remember it. get it tattoed on a painfull part of your body and remember I will ALWAYS be right you will ALWAYS be wrong. that is all. thank you for your time.

CC the barb and gun down the necro. Agreed  ;D

I love your stories Bramm.  We should have a "Bramms tales of WarSpear" time everyday.  :drinks:

I Agree with you there Bramm.

Just remember that those who yell out noob are most likely noobs themselves. Just a thought and it was proven in this scenario  :crazy:

hoppz... seriously it took me 5 or 6 runs at you with multiple allies before I could get you out of my AO. :facepalm:

kudos for being an annoying pain in the arse. :good:

sadly no gear upgrades due for awhile now so the damage you were seeing today is about the best its going to get for awhile. :nea:

my next template is going to be built specifically for killing you or at least giving me the best chance.  :diablo:

thats months away though  :(

1:>ranger places trap

>ranger steps ONLY one step back

>barb uses charge, ignoring trap

>already at a disadvantage

2:

>healer and tank together

>healer heals himself, and waits behind tank

>tank waits to be healed to charge other 2 arena opponents

>healer yet again heals himself, at this point both arena opponents have rushed and killed both of us

3:

>bd and ranger together

>ranger sets trap, waits 5 paces behind a tree

>bd walks straght, hits first he sees, immediately dies

>2 vs 1 ranger loses

4:

>fighting barb and rogue

>barb charges, rogue is invisible waiting to stun and run

>idiot arena partner hits barb, NEVER changes target after rogue reveals himself

ANYONE who doesnt kill targets according to armor (metal

i can probably think of 20 more scenarios if i bothered to put in the effort

;D There is one time...When a ranger in arena put trap under the tree....

I thought I am smart enough to avoid that trap...by going on the upper way

After walking....Wtf i step on a trap trololo  :wacko:

Bamm pew pew dead on the ground...

:sorry: How can the trap move or it just the server make me step on it :wacko:

DOES high lv trap can spread that wide? :wacko:

hoppz... seriously it took me 5 or 6 runs at you with multiple allies before I could get you out of my AO. :facepalm:

kudos for being an annoying pain in the arse. :good:

sadly no gear upgrades due for awhile now so the damage you were seeing today is about the best its going to get for awhile. :nea:

my next template is going to be built specifically for killing you or at least giving me the best chance.  :diablo:

thats months away though  :(

haha ty i try  ;D

1:>ranger places trap

>ranger steps ONLY one step back

>barb uses charge, ignoring trap

That's debatable, vs barb and rogue can be a good idea to step back only one spot behind the trap.

I Agree with you there Bramm.

Just remember that those who yell out noob are most likely noobs themselves. Just a thought and it was proven in this scenario  :crazy:

99% true.enuf said

That's debatable, vs barb and rogue can be a good idea to step back only one spot behind the trap.

not debatable, due to server having a "one square" lag between other players. for instance seeing a melee opponet hit you two squares away. thats related to server lag, which you cant do anything about. no matter your opponents, ALWAYS step back more then one.