Question

tekooo

Question

am in level 14 now and my hp are 1990, am not expert in this game so i want to ask I see in miracle shop in Novice Paladin's Outfit that dress, But they dont show the specifications like the physical resistance and any other things So I want to know about that, Is it going to add power to me or its just about the shape??

Another question I see some people in my level but they have very strong weapons how's that can happen??

Thanks in advance

19 answers to this question

The novice-sets are only interesting for beginners (lvl 1 to 6). It gives a huge starting boost.

The strong weapons players have;

1: a lvl 13 can be bought for 17-20k gold (if someone sells it).

2: weapons get a lot stronger by amping it, but that costs a lot of gold too (for signs).

So I get from the first point that the dress would add nothing to me... ok

And about the weapon thing, How am supposed to get the insane amount of gold in my way of playing this game I need years of playing so I can have it, So any ideas

And sorry for the many questions :blush:

The dress is only an outfit. It looks 'cool' or something...

The amount of gold seems like a lot, but the further you get the more gold you also get. There will be a moment when you are, for example, lucky in swamp and you get a lvl 18 item. This item is a lot more than 17k gold.

My advise is not to buy this lvl 13 weapon. Just use all your free arena-tickets and after some weeks you can buy the lvl 15 arena-weapon (gasphel-store) for arena-points :) No gold needed.

Auch :(

Well that's in the amp-screen. It says how much chance to spoil (loose or break it to 0 durability) the item. I recommand never amp, especially you weapon, without a sign.

Buy a lvl 12 weapon in the gaspel store for... how much is it? 2500-3000?

Or;

If you have the genie-quest, ask for help at hunters, and use the weapon you get from that quest.

what a stupid stupid STUPID game and stupid programers to make such thing like this, I spent like 4k amping that weapon now I have to buy one with the last amount of gold  that I have :facepalm:

I know from experience, you are not the first (and also not the last) who makes the mistake amping weapon without sign :(

What server are you playing?

So I get from the first point that the dress would add nothing to me... ok

And about the weapon thing, How am supposed to get the insane amount of gold in my way of playing this game I need years of playing so I can have it, So any ideas

And sorry for the many questions :blush:

well i play druid, only need druid that good enough for norlant, n i set healing, my bruid was toooooo late to get wpn arena, then after got lucky, i use the gold to buy sign for my 14 BD,, but u have to work twice for your noob char(in my case my BD is noob:D)

or u just need to levelling up n use free arena tick while doing norlant

my server is US-Sapphire... but anyway dont worry guys ;I know what am going to do, I will learn kung fu so next time I open the game i wont neend a weapon :rofl: :mega_shok:

Don't start over. You will be Ok :)

I did probably everything wrong too in the beginning, and spoiled a lot of gold with it. You need patience for the game. You will get higher level, more gold and better items in time :)

am in level 14 so I dont have choice I should be more patient cause starting over would need more than just patience:)  best wishes and take care of your weapon  :good:

my server is US-Sapphire... but anyway dont worry guys ;I know what am going to do, I will learn kung fu so next time I open the game i wont neend a weapon :rofl: :mega_shok:

HA HA HA

Priest good for surviving at swamp

I have two lv 14 priest, one with stave and one with lv 9 weapon

Both surviving well and always done captured shaman quest everyday

Now both still at kotarawa  :drinks:

Ps one have one mill gold for selling lv 18 armor  :blush: