The Black market dealer

Blueborn

Black market dealer.  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Black market dealer.

• I Like this idea.
    • I Like Cripstick's idea.
    • I Like both idea's.
    • I Want to trade with enemy faction. but not these idea's.
    • I Do not want the ability to trade with opposing factions.

yes i agree.

who on mc besides me has gotten only one doom weapon and got excited until u noticed it was a bow :mega_shok:

I See only two solution really.. dev's allow us to trade these items with the faction that use these, or just rewire the drop system so that we no longer get opposite faction drops ( bosses, chests, swamps ect )

• 1 month later...

this is alot simmilar to an idea i had.... the one thing i dont think is good but then again could be is the fact that he would be in random spot.... k say ur on one side right and u want the dealer but its on the others ... now just like with pvp cave i think every1 would guard it not alow the others to get to it..... I would conisider putting it in nidar. it is a neutral zone and we could also indroduce cross chat there too.

I See only two solution really.. dev's allow us to trade these items with the faction that use these, or just rewire the drop system so that we no longer get opposite faction drops ( bosses, chests, swamps ect )

i kinda remmember snorlax saying ders no point trying to make ur enemy stronger in terms of opposite faction trade,so dats gonna be a hinderance to it....but i think its a useful suggest anyway ::)

i kinda remmember snorlax saying ders no point trying to make ur enemy stronger

yea i see the point.

But nothing pisses me off more than, Opening an event chest and getting an item that a toon of mine could use on the other side of the fence or... spending hours farming lab/swamps and the only drop is for the opposite faction and knowing that your toon there could use it. ( just two of many examples ).

Ah hell.. just getting drops that worthless after investing many hours is a hair puller.

Thats why i have suggested storage boxes many times with the option to share that storage box with all toons from the same account. Even if the item picked out of the chest becomes personal if taken from one faction to another.

• 5 months later...

I See many complaining about having drops that would benefit the opposing faction. Many have suggested that we should be able to trade with our enemy faction, but also many disagree. Like in any war, there is many black market dealers who trade with both sides.. here i would like to suggest an idea.

Black market dealer:

A market dealer who randomly spawns anywhere across the entire map on the main island, on which provides an open market to all factions.

The market dealer changes location twice a day, making him harder to find.

For those who oppose the idea, i would suggest a pre-select function just alike with the guards at nadir... "trade" or "attack". Upon the dealers death he will automatically spawn to a new random location.

Please feel free to vote and add any idea's or your thoughts.  :)

A Further idea by Cripstick is also a good idea. Perhaps placing a black market dealer there..

It would make sense to have the neutral faction to provide a neutral market.

i have not read anything besides the first post. i have this to say

having a neutral town with a neutral market makes perfect sense, but heres how

complete chainless quests fully, and you gain the ability to buy BG helmet/chest/amulet PLUS guards dont attack you. this is what we currently have

now AFTER you complete chainless, there should be another series of bosses to kill for when the new island is released and level cap raised. it will be just like chainless but with level 20-30 bosses. AFTER you finished this second series of boss killing quests, THEN you should have access to the neutral market inside nadir.

lastly, i can see the bad side of this, so i may find it necessary to have a further restriction and make it only usable once a week (per character, if you finish both series of quests i find it fair to have both characters have separate identities for market.)

snorlax said this wont happen xD hehe

QUOTE: 

From Market

Hello.

There were few such suggestions already. As for now we do not have plans to implement this feature.

Thank you for suggestion.

I See many complaining about having drops that would benefit the opposing faction. Many have suggested that we should be able to trade with our enemy faction, but also many disagree. Like in any war, there is many black market dealers who trade with both sides.. here i would like to suggest an idea.

Black market dealer:

A market dealer who randomly spawns anywhere across the entire map on the main island, on which provides an open market to all factions.

The market dealer changes location twice a day, making him harder to find.

For those who oppose the idea, i would suggest a pre-select function just alike with the guards at nadir... "trade" or "attack". Upon the dealers death he will automatically spawn to a new random location.

Please feel free to vote and add any idea's or your thoughts.  :)

A Further idea by Cripstick is also a good idea. Perhaps placing a black market dealer there..

It would make sense to have the neutral faction to provide a neutral market.

totally agree ...

and remember an old days when u can excange in nadir elf-mc's when Rewspawn statue still exist in nadir ...

Your mixing the economy of 2different factions, both with different prices on multiple items. Meaning it won`t be stable.

It will go stabled at some point. True they are not making this happen, they sid it in previously. Ofc. you can hpe but accept fact :( I really want this too :)

It will go stabled at some point. True they are not making this happen, they sid it in previously. Ofc. you can hpe but accept fact :( I really want this too :)

true the prices are different but the prices will eventually adjust to the supply and demand of the combined factions

It might restore, but I doubt we will hold our prices (talking for mcs) Everyone in Us knows that elfs overprice stuff easily for some reason.

Let`s say a item costs 30k on mcs and 45k on elfs, I believe the neutral faction price would be 40k. I hope yall understand where I`m coming from.

It might restore, but I doubt we will hold our prices (talking for mcs) Everyone in Us knows that elfs overprice stuff easily for some reason.

Let`s say a item costs 30k on mcs and 45k on elfs, I believe the neutral faction price would be 40k. I hope yall understand where I`m coming from.

technically its not over priced. they have a higher demand due to a higher population however their drop rate remains the same so due to the low supply and higher demand of items prices have been raised where as on mc side our demand is lower resulting in lower prices

its simple economics  ;)

e.e Didn`t think of that at all, ty for telling that. Now I kno how it became like this.

But yeah, since there has been a official word about "no interaction between mcsaken and elfchosen" I don`t think this topic has alot of use left. It is what it is.

Sounds nice, but some asshole will probably kill him just to be a dick to everyone else :facepalm:

well he is in the black market and alot of ppl would gladly shut down the black market in real life

Disadvatages:

Players can send golds,equips and weapons to their opposite faction characters.

Players can troll with dealer(neutral) You cant obtain the item

More chance of scammings.If elf character was scammed,hackere can easily supply to his mc character

Mutual relationship,elfs and mc are enemies not friends

Advantages:

Elf weapons like Mace,Bow,Hammer is useless in mc .it can be transferable

Price of weapon increases gradually in both factions benefiting Sellers

Disadvatages:

Players can send golds,equips and weapons to their opposite faction characters. how is this a disadvantage

Players can troll with dealer(neutral) You cant obtain the item exactly bc not all support a black market not a disadvantage

More chance of scammings.If elf character was scammed,hackere can easily supply to his mc character so what ppl get scammed by ppl weither they r mc or elf get over it

Mutual relationship,elfs and mc are enemies not friends there have always been ppl that sit on the fence its nothing new

Advantages:

Elf weapons like Mace,Bow,Hammer is useless in mc .it can be transferable im guessing ur an mc(i am too), thats the whole reason of this topic

Price of weapon increases gradually in both factions benefiting Sellers not true with increased supply its not gonna raise prices for the elves but maybe for the mcs

if its in red its my response

Simply loved the idea. As i would benefit from it :D

But anyway. Lower taxes, 3 spawns a day, East Caravan, Nadir, and West Caravan. Or a fix location in Nadir. Extra Hard to kill (like 60k + hp and hits hard and fast like 500 - 750 damage ignoring def) and a bigger trade duration also or even better. Shorter trade duration. 6hrs like. Because whenever you put something on the black market you want a fast deal. And also love the idea because it will make easier for marketeering (buying everything and putting your price for higher profit or 'monopoly').

Economy in Warspear needs this!

• 2 weeks later...

If we can't sell the items to opposite faction somehow..

• REMOVE OPPOSITE FACTION DROPS AS A POSSIBILITY ALTOGETHER  :facepalm:

Agreed.

Well, this would also either help the shitty elf economy or duck up the stable mc economy...

anyway it still would be a good idea, have more variety to choose from

• 3 weeks later...

TLDR

If we can't sell the items to opposite faction somehow..

• REMOVE OPPOSITE FACTION DROPS AS A POSSIBILITY ALTOGETHER  :facepalm:
If ranged classes for both sides or, every faction aren't coming on the forthcoming updates...

REMOVE OPPOSITE FACTION DROPS AS A POSSIBILITY ALTOGETHER!

• 1 month later...

How about an item that changes the element the equip? Perhaps at random with risk of destroying the item altogether. It would be fun to take a cape with 2 elements like sun and astral and go for that dual astral cape.