The Black market dealer

Blueborn

Black market dealer.  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Black market dealer.

• I Like this idea.
    • I Like Cripstick's idea.
    • I Like both idea's.
    • I Want to trade with enemy faction. but not these idea's.
    • I Do not want the ability to trade with opposing factions.

I See many complaining about having drops that would benefit the opposing faction. Many have suggested that we should be able to trade with our enemy faction, but also many disagree. Like in any war, there is many black market dealers who trade with both sides.. here i would like to suggest an idea.

Black market dealer:

A market dealer who randomly spawns anywhere across the entire map on the main island, on which provides an open market to all factions.

The market dealer changes location twice a day, making him harder to find.

For those who oppose the idea, i would suggest a pre-select function just alike with the guards at nadir... "trade" or "attack". Upon the dealers death he will automatically spawn to a new random location.

Please feel free to vote and add any idea's or your thoughts.  :)

Another idea and best alternative: Get rid of opposite faction drops altogether. Whats the point of getting drops from bosses and items from chests that the faction cannot even use?

Nice idea but it shouldn'd have an attack option,because if someone attacks him,all players who were trading wont be able to trade to him again if the person continues to attack. So no attack option,trolls gonna troll.

this way devs will make even trading fun

there should be 2 black dealers 1spawn in the legion side

and 1 spawns in the sentials side

so even selling an equip will be fun :yahoo:

Good.

He needs to change his location more often, maybe every hour, maybe to adjanced map?

I dunno about killing him.

I think your right there Azebu.. more frequent location changes would be better. But perhaps not too frequent, giving the traders a chance to seek the tdealer, browse, buy and sell. Perhaps every 4 hours unless killed.

Killing him.. i suggested that for those players who do not believe in cross faction trading. For those of you who dont like the idea of the ability to kill him, just remember. Black market dealers are not well liked by the loyal. What should happen if he is found by a loyalist? Die of course i reckon  :spiteful:

The main idea of this suggestion was to provide the ability to cross faction trading, but to make it challenging to do so.

The Challenges:

• Finding the single ( or perhaps more i dont know ) randomly spawning dealer, who can spawn anywhere on the map.
  • Facing the dangers of enemy lands if the trader spawns in such area's.
  • Trade in secret or as fast as you can before the dealer is spotted by a player who would be intent on killing the dealer.
  • And provide something fun to hunt if your ideals are against the cross trading system.
This idea was just a spark of creativity with current issues in mind ( Useless drops and boredom ). All your thoughts and idea's would be great. Keep going guys.  :)

so even selling an equip will be fun

Yasi has the idea :)

Even if the trader comes for an event an stays for the time the event is here at least we would get some chance of trading all these useless drops we tend to keep.

I think its a great idea. change location every 4 hours would be great.

About killing him, only enemy faction players should able to do that. (cause we don't want him to be killed by some "allies"  who just wanna be mean and don't lets us trade.)

Also i think he should have like 10k hp and a 20% defense. and of course he know how to defend his self with dirty tricks so he should be able to hit with astral damage. (yes i know none has astral defense and that only shamans and druids can have 3-7% astral defense from their skill)

Agreed.

I like this idea not because I have Mc/Forsaken items like spear/black staffs/2h sword etc.

I like this idea because I want to buy from Mc/Forsaken's market because they sell much cheaper than elves. \m/

Agreed.

I like this idea not because I have Mc/Forsaken items like spear/black staffs/2h sword etc.

I like this idea because I want to buy from Mc/Forsaken's market because they sell much cheaper than elves. \m/

agreeeeeeed :clapping:

much much cheaper. the prices of elves equipment has become abit of a joke in recent tmes

hey its like relic (random place everyday) and its hide and seek 8) 8) :search: :search: :spiteful: :spiteful:  love it

but twice a day is too much :bad: :bad:  i think once a day.

or else somebody got like doom axe for their barb but cant find the dealer at same stop as before :bad: :bad:

then he is looking and looking and looking but cant find and he start cry/rage and go warlock and gank everyone he sees :mega_shok:

and starts war :clapping: :clapping:

this may be the way i start wars :bad: :bad: :bad: ;D

I See many complaining about having drops that would benefit the opposing faction. Many have suggested that we should be able to trade with our enemy faction, but also many disagree. Like in any war, there is many black market dealers who trade with both sides.. here i would like to suggest an idea.

Black market dealer:

A market dealer who randomly spawns anywhere across the entire map on the main island, on which provides an open market to all factions.

The market dealer changes location twice a day, making him harder to find.

For those who oppose the idea, i would suggest a pre-select function just alike with the guards at nadir... "trade" or "attack". Upon the dealers death he will automatically spawn to a new random location.

Please feel free to vote and add any idea's or your thoughts.  :)

Agree in all things except killing the black market dealer... you said it can change its location every day or 4 hours, ....so why need to kill him? if he dies he will change his position and finding him will be more hard?

I just want to say add more black market dealers, maybe 4 market dealers 2 in legion side and 2 in elf side then make his  tax lower maybe only 5 percent unlike real market dealers who have 10 percent,,, i mean that's why its called black market, no tax payment at all in black markets right?

Agree in all things except killing the black market dealer... you said it can change its location every day or 4 hours, ....so why need to kill him? if he dies he will change his position and finding him will be more hard?

I just want to say add more black market dealers, maybe 4 market dealers 2 in legion side and 2 in elf side then make his  tax lower maybe only 5 percent unlike real market dealers who have 10 percent,,, i mean that's why its called black market, no tax payment at all in black markets right?

It cant be too easy. Its the black market after all. And besides, we have to be fair to those who are against the idea.

How about like a few have suggested.. make it hard to kill?

And i definatly agree with you about the tax :)

It cant be too easy. Its the black market after all. And besides, we have to be fair to those who are against the idea.

How about like a few have suggested.. make it hard to kill?

And i definatly agree with you about the tax :)

well maybe the dealer will have guards that will protect him also it will have 10k to 15k hp....

black dealer=15 20k hp

guard 1 =5k hp

guard 2 =10k hp

guard 3 =15k hp

add more protection to him lol that's all i can say

Hmmmm, I think he should have like 500k HP but DOESN'T attack, regens 500 hp when out of combat, it shouldn't be a 10 hit kill since it spawns in a random area for a long time and also another thing, it has no tax and items won't get expired after a few hours, it stays forever until owner takes it out.

Here's the fun part, when you attack the dealer he will summon 20 Guard dogs, they each got random HP from 3-5, and when you hit the dogs the damage would only be 1 including AoE skills but DoT's and Bleeds don't affect them and they hit 25, 50! PURE damage meaning no defense will help you, they hit every second, move same speed as Drogon, Wild Shaman and etc, and they are Boss ranked meaning they can resist stuns and etc, and gets re summoned in 5 seconds

And also attacking the merchant causes him to run in random directions though players CAN interact with him while in combat

Goodluck with the staggers.

The dealer should respawn at reset time ( same as market's timer ) and 12 hrs after that, first in MC/Elf Territory then 2nd in the opposite's and he should spawn in a place without mobs in an open area where only players may reach.

The reason why you can interact with him while in combat is to prevent annoying stuns and AoE which can be spammed like Warlock's Circle, FoJ, Plash, Roar, Earthquake and etc and

though goodluck to person that decided to do that with all those dogs in his ass XD

guys we want a black market dealer not other lab boss! comon 500k HP! 20mad dogs! even avenger isnt that hard

all im saying make it change his pos every 12h from elves side to mc side so either trade wiyh him when yoilur time come or if u on hurry take the risk abd search the enemy faction for him

he should have 50k HP and when death he res in other pos in the same faction side so he wont change faction unless each 12h

guys we want a black market dealer not other lab boss! comon 500k HP! 20mad dogs!

So you're saying you wanna farm the Dealer? What do you expect?

Ofcourse when the dealer comes out trolls will make an army and camp him making sure no enemies would use it

Or a troll would come and disturb everyone from using the dealer.

If you want him to be just like Genie, Granite and etc, might as well forget about this Idea since he would be dead most of the time.

Remember, it's PEOPLE that buy your equipment, in order for these people to buy it they must reach it and use it, if they all get disturbed then goodluck with your opposite faction items.

Guest XthekingX

NICE IDEA

I hope we have black market

Ill make all price expensive  8)

Since he is the Black Market dealer i think he deposite fee should be 15% because he is a secert dealer meaning ''take it or leave punk'' then i'd like this ;D

I really hope this idea gets pushed through. Having more trade/buy/sell options would benefit our business doings so much more. 

I have an interesting question regarding trading/selling with the opposite faction. The other day we attacked an mc town and I attacked the market dealer, but before I could attack him I had to select trade or attack (like doing the chainless league). My question is this,... If a player from chosen/firstborn side goes to an mc town and puts something in the market will it be added to the mc/forsaken market or will it be added to the chosen/firstborn? 

I have an interesting question regarding trading/selling with the opposite faction. The other day we attacked an mc town and I attacked the market dealer, but before I could attack him I had to select trade or attack (like doing the chainless league). My question is this,... If a player from chosen/firstborn side goes to an mc town and puts something in the market will it be added to the mc/forsaken market or will it be added to the chosen/firstborn?

Don't think so.

Probably be like swamps, same Dealers different markets.

Trade or kill option? lmao

They should really remove the trade option in opposing faction cities, i mean who really has the time to walk into an enemy town and do their trading business in the market?....... actually... it sounds like a challenge  :lol:

Trade or kill option? lmao

They should really remove the trade option in opposing faction cities, i mean who really has the time to walk into an enemy town and do their trading business in the market?....... actually... it sounds like a challenge  :lol:

Probably Saaed when he gets bored of Res-Quaking Elf caravans.

Yes, Saaed is Hassn.

Probably Saaed when he gets bored of Res-Quaking Elf caravans.

Yes, Saaed is Hassn.

old news  :spiteful:

i do it sometimes in camp of legion though that the trader very close to the cross and i rarely find.mcs there 8)

• 3 weeks later...