amplification failure

noah

hi snorex, can u help me get back my lost astrologer stave? My shaman lost it in +2 amplification failure:( plz man. My shaman name rokybalboa, id is [email protected]. Please help bro

32687_.jpg

32689_.jpg

If with sign, why not use support ?

+1 from +2 isnt safe anymore, only from 0 to +1 is safe, so its ur problem :D

I lost my arena bow, when there was sign bug. i did ask to, but they did not give it back.

hi snorex, can u help me get back my lost astrologer stave? My shaman lost it in +2 amplification failure:( plz man. My shaman name rokybalboa, id is [email protected]. Please help bro

Unfortunately, developers does not restore any items that were lost during an "in-game process."

I remember snorlax mentioning that they  did not restore any items that were lost while amping it. You'll have to get a new one :nea:

i thought to make +3 with that ring:(. Its so hard to get it back. Arena has become so difficult now. +when u cant get mc with sms here in india. I cant buy mc with other options. Just hoping for 1360 mc as compansation. If not that staff. Any donation will be gladly accepted too. Plz devs that will be ur first and last favour for me. Plz

Swamp made hard caouse admin and gm wanna pump more money out of you.

so new equip and stuff -> change arena reward to low -> "Everybody must buy arena tix and waste mcoins on it"

Every single update that is in wso is made for getting rich in real life.

If aigrind continues to increase mshop prices at this rate there will be no players left in a couple of years from now on :facepalm:

They seriously need to understand that scamming (aka mshop popups) and item increasing is not the correct way to earn loads of money in :facepalm:

If aigrind continues to increase mshop prices at this rate there will be no players left in a couple of years from now on :facepalm:

They seriously need to understand that scamming (aka mshop popups) and item increasing is not the correct way to earn loads of money in :facepalm:

+1 for this post  :)

seriusly guys use simple mind(who will use 5$ to buy 15sign for amp while just +7 cost 50 sign usually) do you knoe that 5$ can get you a luxory dinet here in iraq?(in najaf gate restourant u may get a luxry shwerma sandwich for 4$ with fingers dish,salat dish, and a pepsi bottle which is very delicous btw  :rofl:

ok back to topic algrind company pls re-study your plans for paymebts...etc in logical way taking not just the"pockets filling side" but also the "the costumer is always right" side

ya that right. I'm not rich still i have send around $200+ in this game, since they increased mc cost i have stopped buying mc. N i wont spend money on this game from now on. Devs now u r really going off tracks. I'm afraid u'll loose the interest of this game n only rich players will be left in this game n year after. Who will loose the interest in this game too if all noob players like myself will be gone too. Forcing us to buy mc is not good for this game. I dont wanna leave this game but its going really harder n harder with each update. Only rich ppl r enjoying this game now. It wont last long if it continues this way i'm afraid.

Can someone translate this for me?

i think he ment:

"Don't post your mcoin problems in here, developers would never reply anyway,since they do not care about us"

I'm glad its not just me who thinks the game is going n the wrong direction when it comes to mcoins, they cost soooo much and nothing ever amps with the amount affordable, but even tho alot of people have stoped buying mcoins they still make enough to not give a dam cos of the likes of hassn an his crew buy mcoins like its goin out of fashion, unnless every onemakes a stand an stops payng for them then the devs will continue to make it harder an harder each update because people still pay for mcoins.

From OP to useless....

Just lost the Astrologer Stick +5, I amp with signs, it deconnects, it comes back, nothing there. That it breaks and you pay hard gold to repair, i understand, but to simply lose it.....    :unknw:

The first weapon i lost, i didn't knew about signs, second one i tried my luck, i shouldn't have, i learned my lessons. So this time i just feel like i'm being moked...

So now i guess all i have to do is to wait for an SD stick to come around, oh wait, people think it costs three time whatever crazy amount you propose to them....    :facepalm:

Isn't from the MC that we're supposed to keep the fire power from??

• 2 weeks later...

Well what u saying about the price at mc shop is totally wrong...the prices are the same..like signs they costed about 500 mc the set as they do until now... since the time they were.made...back.then they costed.4k.each but now.only 2...plus discount system helps.very much...those who are to blame is people who.sells.very expensive and buy them very cheap...which means rich people.who.has no need of mc items,they just want to earn more and more gold...developers made set of runes and crystalls discount system and a system that u can earn free mc...they try to.help. People who dont want use mc but u always complain...:-Sjust relax guys:-)

dear tymoros. I agree that sign set still cost 499 at normal but the money that u spend for buying miracle coins is being hiked by the A1GRID team

true history +1

• 5 weeks later...