you know youre a WS addict when...

wickedmage

;D  Also open a free mail that gift by mentor....trolololo :rofl:

you know you're a warspear addict when you DO not open the daily gifts, instead, you decide stacking them up. Hoping  to appear in  the "Guiness world record book" '-'

34553_.jpg

34555_.jpg

You know your addicted when you go to "retire" several times and you end up coming back  :facepalm:

I do that alot, I'm addicted then  ;D Also a WS addict when you yell at your parents not to bug you after its time to do homework and you end up staying on game all night (true story)

lol you know you :wacko:'re a ws addict when you post on here you know you're a ws addict when....

wow this guy is wicked sick if u happened to be a DOTA2 player u would understand ;D

i end up a wicked sick like 99% of my DOTA matches  :spiteful:

you know youre warspear addict when after you log in the first thing you gonna do is use your free arena tickets  8)

U know ure a Warspear addict when u swore to ure self that u will stalk that person and kill them every time u see them :spiteful: ;)

U know ure a Warspear addict when u swore to ure self that u will stalk that person and kill them every time u see them :spiteful: ;)

:bad: hahah  ,shiiit :lol:

;D U know when U r too addicted to warspear....When U keep doin bkue quests eventhough its so boring.... :tease:

So true  :( :crazy:

You know you're a warspear addict when you've spent a fortune on the game, and do this route everyday: wake up, eat, go to work, in middle of work check your characters, get off work, go home, eat, shower, play till night, shower, sleep late, repeat.

Spent enough money on this game, i could've buy me a mansion with men slaves there to serve me....for the rest of my life.

You know you're a warspear addict when you've spent a fortune on the game, and do this route everyday: wake up, eat, go to work, in middle of work check your characters, get off work, go home, eat, shower, play till night, shower, sleep late, repeat.

Spent enough money on this game, i could've buy me a mansion with men slaves there to serve me....for the rest of my life.

rich

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

wow this guy is wicked sick if u happened to be a DOTA2 player u would understand ;D

i end up a wicked sick like 99% of my DOTA matches  :spiteful:

word :dirol:

You know youre a warspear addic when they update server so u go on forum and spend an hour figuring out your old account password  :drinks: btw mission accomplished lol

i know ima ws addict cause it took me 4 years to overcomw nd leav game

I know youre addicted cus u leave ws after 4 years and still come to forums and make posts lol

Nice topic x    found it right now, there is mines:

You know, you'r a ws addict when you get up in morning and instead of going to class you chose the game.

You know, you'r a ws addict when you have more "friend" in game than in real life.

You know, you'r a ws addict when you feel better yourself in game than in the reality.

where is the sex?