cichie

• 7 months later...

Yea.. rite  !! but noob players start born at that time too....  ;D :lol: :lol:

I think i know where u r in that pic, u want me to say which one?  :spiteful:

This is our golden age, where mcoins dont exist

No rich or poor player,

This our greatest memory

Ps * im here too, guess who is me  ;D

Im must have been sleeping to miss that gathering..actually i sreenshot the game fisrt time in1.0 thats why i have no pic of 0.7 :(

Yea.. rite  !! but noob players start born at that time too....  ;D :lol: :lol:

I think i know where u r in that pic, u want me to say which one?  :spiteful:

my memory stunner....i still remmember GREADY ppl farming bg..not letting 1druid to do quest until we stole it..... moreover talk rubish to me n my team who were helping him.....u remember Verndani?nikoro pt member?

That time was when "gready " ppl came to server..

Sulla the revenge of barbarians happens if all his/Her equip +10,+9,+8,  this is not like rank era, sad to admit it, "money armor" for rich and strong noob. Sory for bad words. Im jeleous. Hahaha

The day of Barbs revenge is almost near...

10769_.jpg

my memory stunner....i still remmember GREADY ppl farming bg..not letting 1druid to do quest until we stole it..... moreover talk rubish to me n my team who were helping him.....u remember Verndani?nikoro pt member?

That time was when "gready " ppl came to server..

Ur funny kosk.. really funny. After u call my fren in pt '♥♥♥♥♥' that time now u try insult me again with call me GREEDY.. >:D. Try hard to remember kosk, so hard till u brain get drain..

U ask for help that time n Me just not answer, but i nvr said u cant farm or finisHd ur fren quest there, IM JUST NOT ANSWERD. Its GREEDY if im wanna try owe that 3 Guard for myself..

Whining Kosky, before post something better think 100 times. U look pity now  :bad:

i didnt say anything wrong ...we didnt asked for help..we were helping him do quest..so we asked ur pt give us 1 kill and then help in lambert..

no u werent quite...it was you who started it..if i ever say anything..it was against you..nikoro was friend at that time..it was you who said "no, we wont give" "we are farming right now ..come latter"and talked trash...i remember nikoro stayed quite /..atleast in area chat..latter we talk on pm...

if i ever said "♥♥♥♥♥" it must be intended to the one who was talking to me..and as far as i remember..it  was you..

I REMEMBER I WAS TALKING TO U... i think me and constugg were talking to u and ur friend who was replying in indo :rofl: :rofl:

Ur funny kosk.. really funny. After u call my fren in pt '♥♥♥♥♥' that time now u try insult me again with call me GREEDY.. :diablo: . Try hard to remember kosk, so hard till u brain get drain..

U ask for help that time n Me just not answer, but i nvr said u cant farm or finisHd ur fren quest there, IM JUST NOT ANSWERD. Its GREEDY if im wanna try owe that 3 Guard for myself..

Whining Kosky, before post something better think 100 times. U look pity now  :bad:

Me... say that ?! u got hit at Ur head kosk, u really smart to turn wrong something ! I really remember how situation that time, evidence still playing too til now.. u n ur great pt yelling at us like girls to ask help but me n pt late to respond ur asking, u n other get mad n start insult coz we not respond. After that of course im not give any polite word again coz u n ur fren not worht it to get that...

If u want abush that situation its up to u, but more used ur little brain kosky, u lost in ur word.

U said that time u dnt need help for bg  :pardon: omg i cant imagine that time with 1 pt full noobs doing bg..excuse me  wht ur state  amply+ that time  :lol: :lol: kosky cmon.. stop this bullshit.. n plizz dnt said ur fren nikoro again u even dnt know him  :pleasantry:

Yea 4+1(noob qyester) can do lambert without any help? right...sounds u guys could...why will we need help with top n mid..4ppl can farm it if good coordination..but botttom..in dreems

strangely ur mind forget that that was time when there was no amplify ..no arena..the same way you.forget the incident..

nikoro is no more friend...he did say srry latter but nomore friend so u have ur wish fullfilled...

infact xrain also said he bad guy..

yea i was a noob...but i still finish #4. In all time list in old arena...despite using only longbow ..didnt had cc bow...where did you finished 1000+ ? :lol: old arena wasnt that the one guy with most arena tiks would be#1 :tease:

Ur really pathetic kosky  ;D d way u answer n when u try rejecting d fact really reflecting who u are..

Im not saying amply exist that time, i just joking in my last post when im write that. n no one blieve u if 1 pt nooobita can finishd bg that time :crazy: i said that coz that time u even not reach lv 18 u still newbie that time  :lol:

Time u start playing this game was d great vers but bg its not easy  kosky.. no one of bg easy that time.

Arena arena  :lol: im playing in arena coz d bow whining kosky,.n result im not just at#4 but im in big 3 at 2v2 THAT TIME. after that im Just enter arena if someone ask me n if i got free ticket. Ow if im not wrong someone with name koskiller always ask me for arena ;D :lol: :lol:

Ow..n one thing again kosky im nvr used cc bow coz im nvr buy it  :dirol: k WHINING kosky im done with u, used to be so arrogant its not gud for ur health especially not gud for ur BRAiN  :lol: :lol:

Ur really pathetic kosky  ;D d way u answer n when u try rejecting d fact really reflecting who u are..

Im not saying amply exist that time, i just joking in my last post when im write that. n no one blieve u if 1 pt nooobita can finishd bg that time :crazy: i said that coz that time u even not reach lv 18 u still newbie that time  :lol:

Time u start playing this game was d great vers but bg its not easy  kosky.. no one of bg easy that time.

Arena arena  :lol: im playing in arena coz d bow whining kosky,.n result im not just at#4 but im in big 3 at 2v2 THAT TIME. after that im Just enter arena if someone ask me n if i got free ticket. Ow if im not wrong someone with name koskiller always ask me for arena ;D :lol: :lol:

Ow..n one thing again kosky im nvr used cc bow coz im nvr buy it  :dirol: k WHINING kosky im done with u, used to be so arrogant its not gud for ur health especially not gud for ur BRAiN  :lol: :lol:

u know when i lvl up from 16-18?? i think in early december? i played old arena in lvl 16...its too boring for me to lvl up...see im still 18..its ass work to lvl up for me... i dont think i would be ever 20...

so 2 months latter you would say im newbie again :lol: :lol: :lol:

i wasnt newbie :facepalm: i had cc set  :clapping:  n 2 bg equips n longbow..lol..wanna see my join date? :facepalm: :facepalm: i just farmed 18hrs a day..many times i forget to do relic quest even

i was talking of old arena..which was deleted..in that losers werent in top 10...only ppl who won were as there was negative rating...havent heard anyone say ur name in TOP 3 :facepalm: :facepalm:

best at that time were to be iila xranger me cevil cons (now idk)..as it was ranking..only sanbanyo was #1  then rest 5 rangers in sequence i mentined then pend patah scout afro dragneil..etc

if i ever asked for arena from you(i think i did once? or twice) was because arena is 2x2 not 1x1 :facepalm: :facepalm:

and the ppl who were my friend had not been playing that time..and i didnt knew it was u..otherwise i wouldnt ever team with a GREADY person

cevil left

illa didnt logged many days after new arena

cons didnt buy tiks

..so whos left to do? the ppl sitting in riff..anyway i send pm to everyone whom i see and then the first guy to reply yes i go arena with him...

wanna prove?ask trade chat :yahoo:  or mc side :yahoo:  or try 1x1 :facepalm:

:wacko: anyway its not noob or strong talk...its talk that you didnt help a person or didnt let him to the quest even without knowing him....if you really wanted to help ..u could have asked him to join ur pt...but ur intentions werent so good....u are gready  n thats a fact..cant be changed..if you had problem with me why let that guy not do it?  shows ur cheap mind...anyway talk as much as you want..truth will always be the same...

Dont wasted ur time to write bullshit whining kosky  :crazy:

I more concern to what happen that days u start complain, not whole story ur life in this game. Dont abush with my post u looks really stupid now... :yahoo:

Evryone who know me before u playing ooor after u play this game, knowing how can i be so nice n really helpfull to evryone who really worth it to help but they know too how can ill be soo mean to useless player like u  :bad:

U start playing at desember  :bad: for me u still newbie :lol: 8)

yea theres always a new scope of improvement...n thats what makes me differnt from "the all knowing" u :lol: