• Klynsmann
    • Slay
    • Raixman
    • Lankiller
    • Mdea
    • Lastchild
    • Darkzain

Lilianna  :)

thx for those he voted for me,even if i know tht i have many haters.. :give_rose: :drinks:

btw lilianna is strong,but not nice and dont help,asked here with my paladin at hydra if she and a druid can inv me,but they didnt because she/he(?!?!) wanted to get costum drop :facepalm: :facepalm:  and  she/he/it:P was chasing my rouge when i did captured shamans but run from me in an open field at swamps...

i am not perfect at all,but i dont think tht she/he/it is a good player,even if the char is strong ;D

ginis is just rich but silly,in my eyes a bit similiar to hassn.

best bdis still slay,cause i learned a lot from him,even if he maybe doesnt knows it ;D

Lilianna isn't that good, he's just one of those High amp rambo BDs.

Hassn and Ginis aren't really those tactic users, they are just high amp, they accept the fact that they don't got good strategies and even admit it.

Zethu and Lendariosp are 2 of the BDs I had trouble with, they got Semi-high amp, Good equips and good tactics.

But in my opinion Lendario is the best I've seen.

Lilianna isn't that good, he's just one of those High amp rambo BDs.

Hassn and Ginis aren't really those tactic users, they are just high amp, they accept the fact that they don't got good strategies and even admit it.

Zethu and Lendariosp are 2 of the BDs I had trouble with, they got Semi-high amp, Good equips and good tactics.

But in my opinion Lendario is the best I've seen.

lilianna and ginis think they are gods,so just run into enemies in arena and die vs lower amped ppl who use tactic.

ginis even run into traps when he see the rangers putting it down,thinking tht +10 makes him immortal vs arrows...he still doesnt know tht this is bullshit :rofl: :facepalm:

legendario is good,true :drinks:

zethu i personally dislike

And just to add, Best BD at making Sulla and Marcin cry when they had OP Stealth, No amps/arenas, and Sulla had his gay WT Blade, that pink gaydancer Mercurial.

jayrox, zethu not richest players but strongest and slay old bd retired anyway bds are the worst class in my opinion and they sucks really much  :lol:

Lendariosp.

They all suck, They should go level up and stop fighting newbie lvl 15's and 16's.

No one below lvl 19 deserves a rating, not any single one.

(from shaman lv 18 topic)

well...so what now?  ;D lendariosp is leve 18 merc ;)

well...so what now?  ;D

BD is an underdog class.

You think a lv18 BD is gonna kill a lvl18 Shaman, Warlock, Ranger or Druid in arena? Didn't think so.

And unfortunately  this is a different situation - It's " who's the best BD " not who's the best 18 Shaman ( Easy class, could be OP in some situations ) in arena and that bullcrap, Lendariosp is absolutely one of the BDs that has impressed me, he's lv18 and he beaten allot of strong Rogues, including me and Warlunatic, I think he beaten Sulla too.

BD is an underdog class.

You think a lv18 BD is gonna kill a lvl18 Shaman, Warlock, Ranger or Druid in arena? Didn't think so.

And unfortunately  this is a different situation - It's " who's the best BD " not who's the best 18 Shaman ( Easy class, could be OP in some situations ) in arena and that bullcrap, Lendariosp is absolutely one of the BDs that has impressed me, he's lv18 and he beaten allot of strong Rogues, including me and Warlunatic, I think he beaten Sulla too.

sure its not the same,but as u said yet....lv 18 u often fight vs newbies lv 15/16...

and yes.shaman op class,bd weak class,but today lendariosp lost 1vs1 with full health vs "steelrouge" with 1k hp,cause he was very slow in reaction... i want to see him in level 19/20 arena to see if he is really tht good...and i wonder how he can loose vs steelrouge but won vs warlunatic...how long time ago tht took place..?

sure its not the same,but as u said yet....lv 18 u often fight vs newbies lv 15/16...

and yes.shaman op class,bd weak class,but today lendariosp lost 1vs1 with full health vs "steelrouge" with 1k hp,cause he was very slow in reaction... i want to see him in level 19/20 arena to see if he is really tht good...and i wonder how he can loose vs steelrouge but won vs warlunatic...how long time ago tht took place..?

Arenas don't matter, Arena is teamwork, we talkin about best BD which 1 on 1s should tell.

Melee vs Melee is random, If Steelrogue hit n ran then that's the reason why he won.

Like Sulla used to say to me, not everyone wins, you will lose to someone eventually when he crits you and dodges some of your hits.

Not sure how far was it then but it was around December when he beaten Warlu.

Anyways, just saying, this has nothing to do with that 15-18 arenas, I'm talking bout 1 on 1.

Arenas don't matter, Arena is teamwork, we talkin about best BD which 1 on 1s should tell.

Melee vs Melee is random, If Steelrogue hit n ran then that's the reason why he won.

Like Sulla used to say to me, not everyone wins, you will lose to someone eventually when he crits you and dodges some of your hits.

Not sure how far was it then but it was around December when he beaten Warlu.

Anyways, just saying, this has nothing to do with that 15-18 arenas, I'm talking bout 1 on 1.

its ok,still steelrogue won 1vs1 and sry,but lendariosp lost because he was to slow...steel made 2 / 3 hits while lendariosp was still wondering and walking instead of react fast and string him. sry but its not hard to make 1 hit when he makes too,even if its out of stealth.

ok,still wondering how he did tht,wtf ;D

its ok,still steelrogue won 1vs1 and sry,but lendariosp lost because he was to slow...steel made 2 / 3 hits while lendariosp was still wondering and walking instead of react fast and string him. sry but its not hard to make 1 hit when he makes too,even if its out of stealth.

ok,still wondering how he did tht,wtf ;D

Maybe he was lagging or something,

Haven't seen him in a situation where he had to react fast since you rarely see a Rogue hit n run at PvP cave.

Maybe he was lagging or something,

Haven't seen him in a situation where he had to react fast since you rarely see a Rogue hit n run at PvP cave.

dont think so,but in one situation with steelrogue he prefered "sap" then hamstring,got gouged and steel made the hit gouge run stealth tactic again...and in the other 3-4 times he just were too slow.

dont know how he fight in pvp cave,but must be quiet good,up to ur words. but in arena today i made pt with him(with my ranger), i was disappointed

sorry but bds are a toys no one bd can win me when i was not hacked and now if i return and amp something its the same e.e  is simple combo and bd dont touch you , merc know whats i mean and see how i did that without set only weapons  vs galaxybomb

sorry but bds are a toys no one bd can win me when i was not hacked and now if i return and amp something its the same e.e  is simple combo and bd dont touch you , merc know whats i mean and see how i did that without set only weapons  vs galaxybomb

i still think bd and especially barbs weakest class,but i try my best to show the other classes tht bds can rape others in special situations too ;D

dont think so,but in one situation with steelrogue he prefered "sap" then hamstring,got gouged and steel made the hit gouge run stealth tactic again...and in the other 3-4 times he just were too slow.

dont know how he fight in pvp cave,but must be quiet good,up to ur words. but in arena today i made pt with him(with my ranger), i was disappointed

Yea, I've seen many BDs do this too

Just earlier Bestmaan lost to Warlunatic and Samiel cause he prefer to Flashstrike than Hamstring when they came from Stealth.

BDs in arenas basically suck, they are more of a 1 on 1 class, I played BD without amplification and arena and I have killed Marcin allot of times in PvP more than he killed me and I've beaten Sulla a couple times too those times without amplification and arenas when he had WT Blade and Falchion and I was using CC swords and don't forget permanent Stealth so I wouldn't really call BD a weak class.

Only reason why a Rogue can hit n run a BD is cause he can't detect them from stealth with a certain skill unlike Paladins and Barbs, though I've seen some smart people counter this by running, Don't forget Rogue needs to be 1 yard to touch someone so a BD could hit n run a Rogue too since Hamstring has 2 yards it wouldn't be hard, just need to be fast.

For me they are Bestmaan (Hassn BD) and Zethu, some people can say Hassn BD not smart but i saw him at arena and outside and trust me, it is, just when own someone with his maxed amp they dont have, it hurt them. (Anyways rest BDs not agree with my opinion, do u all went university 5 years to learn how play BD with smartness? I mean is that hard to be smart BD?) ;D

Others dangerous cause of amps/tactics etc, it doesnt matter, are Ginis, Jayrox, Lapsuu.

Lendarios should lvl up to be 1 of best BD, all he is for now is best bd at lvl 15-18 category.

For me they are Bestmaan (Hassn BD) and Zethu, some people can say Hassn BD not smart but i saw him at arena and outside and trust me, it is, just when own someone with his maxed amp they dont have, it hurt them. (Anyways rest BDs not agree with my opinion, do u all went university 5 years to learn how play BD with smartness? I mean is that hard to be smart BD?) ;D

Others dangerous cause of amps/tactics etc, it doesnt matter, are Ginis, Jayrox, Lapsuu.

Lendarios should lvl up to be 1 of best BD, all he is for now is best bd at lvl 15-18 category.

bestmaan is hassn...ok,didnt know,shame on me...was wondering yet cause of the high amp ;D

spanish,u want video of how u killed me at new boss without gettin even 1 hit to show how op shaman is vs bd?  ;D

bestmaan is hassn...ok,didnt know,shame on me...was wondering yet cause of the high amp ;D

spanish,u want video of how u killed me at new boss without gettin even 1 hit to show how op shaman is vs bd?  ;D

If shaman good and quake dont fail BD cant kill him 1 v 1, but if quake fails and got ham or if other BD came from behind and hamstring me while i was killing you? i instant die.. BD should backstab/surprise from behind etc.. you can see Hassn BD or Ginis 1 shoot almost all shamans or warlocks..

What else more BDs want? easier class to play and with +10 amp 1 shoot warlock/shamans if stab them, also strongest melee class of all game.. Sometimes looks easy how Ginis can beat +10 rogues, barbs or dks

If shaman good and quake dont fail BD cant kill him 1 v 1, but if quake fails and got ham or if other BD came from behind and hamstring me while i was killing you? i instant die.. BD should backstab/surprise from behind etc.. you can see Hassn BD or Ginis 1 shoot almost all shamans or warlocks..

What else more BDs want? easier class to play and with +10 amp 1 shoot warlock/shamans if stab them, also strongest melee class of all game.. Sometimes looks easy how Ginis can beat +10 rogues, barbs or dks

+10 yes...but not everybody is full +10 and when u cant even touch the shaman you cant beat him, no matter what amp ofc...btw hamstring can be dodged too. and u cant come from the back every time,u remember some hours ago..u raped my ass, i couldnt do anything against and i used arena pot,still couldnt reach u...even if i would have been full +10...didnt matter.

so u want the video for ur collection? ;D

+10 yes...but not everybody is full +10 and when u cant even touch the shaman you cant beat him, no matter what amp ofc...btw hamstring can be dodged too. and u cant come from the back every time,u remember some hours ago..u raped my ass, i couldnt do anything against and i used arena pot,still couldnt reach u...even if i would have been full +10...didnt matter.

so u want the video for ur collection? ;D

Cause i got you in the best position to kill you, what if you ham me from behind or when i just cross back.  I doubt any good shaman dodged or parry your hamstring.. it will make me rage quit im agree :lol:  No need video we both saw it better back to topic

Cause i got you in the best position to kill you, what if you ham me from behind or when i just cross back.  I doubt any good shaman dodged or parry your hamstring.. it will make me rage quit im agree :lol:  No need video we both saw it better back to topic

even if i would have hamstringed u first,still no chance cause u just can cross 3 times then u have full health again and u are in the best position again and i will die,u will end up full health.

ok :P

Last time on arena i cant't even touch spanish once,n worst part is his partner is warlock,where is the chance that i can backstab u n use ham?,the chance is 0. Is it because of best position or luck???,r u always lucky or ur shaman is just strong?.

Last time on arena i cant't even touch spanish once,n worst part is his partner is warlock,where is the chance that i can backstab u n use ham?,the chance is 0. Is it because of best position or luck???,r u always lucky or ur shaman is just strong?.

Haha ;D  of course spanish just storng he is the best shaman on EU ;)

Dont know who was your partner, if you dont go with other BD for arena there isnt any problem to win.

I think best BD partner ever is a good mage but druid or ranger are ok too, with my ranger i used to go arena with Hassn BD and we had like 90% win ratio, killed many high amped warlock couples, shamans, necros.. but i think BD power comes outside arena above all

Hassn BD = Bestmaan

And About the best , Zethu isnt high ampl , but still make trouble my high ampl DK.         

He is a good player.

Ginis ? high ampl and old BD , still never won vs him.

Hassn bd ? I never pvp him whit my new set , so idk , but he is just high ampl , no smart ,definitely not the best GOOD player.( Just for let you know Pro Hassn , when i was his gf ampled an One handed axe to +10 for gift to me , oh yes so sweet , But remember , Im a DK. Same whit elves , he wanted to gift me a Sudden Doom staff for priest , And again , Im have a mage ) So...Definitely not pro.

( Just for let you know Pro Hassn , when i was his gf ampled an One handed axe to +10 for gift to me , oh yes so sweet , But remember , Im a DK. Same whit elves , he wanted to gift me a Sudden Doom staff for priest , And again , Im have a mage ) So...Definitely not pro.

Shit happens  :lol:

the chance is 0.

vs spanish always no chance xDD i get frustated many times with my rogue to a point i told span wait when i do arena for dont see it  :lol: :lol:  really sad cant play  :cray:

• 2 weeks later...

best bd lenda smart bit high amp . ginis high amp old still need tactics knox was great wen he use his bd  :facepalm: as for zethu (personally hate) but he is a good bd  ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok i dk alot of pple in eu bt i k 1 guy i think he can be the best bd in eu jayrox n m sure from that bt wt i dk y hes  7% n theres ginis 10% is stronger than jayrox if that np bt m still with jayrox