Returning player

Ellatrice

Hello everyone!Ā šŸ™‚

Ā 

IĀ planning return to game after more than 4 years and beginĀ journey on new character, on server EU-Emerald andĀ on the Legion side. IĀ still wonderĀ about choosing a class becauseĀ new skills have been added.
I'm thinking about the choice rogue, dk, warlock, necro, shaman. Which of these classes is wanted on late gameĀ dungeons,Ā will do something in pvpĀ and doesn't require a lot of money?

I'm counting on your help!Ā šŸ™‚

Hello and welcome back! I don't play on mc side so someone might(and does) know better. I would choose either shaman or necro. Healers are usually cheapest to play and are usually needed everywhere.Ā 

On 9/19/2019 at 11:43 AM, Zurp said:

Hello and welcome back! I don't play on mc side so someone might(and does) know better. I would choose either shaman or necro. Healers are usually cheapest to play and are usually needed everywhere.Ā 

Ā 

I'm still don't choosed any class on mc site. You can tell me how this looks on elfs sites?

I'm thinking about the choice on elfs site between paladin, druid or seeker.

Edited by Ellatrice

9 hours ago, Ellatrice said:

I'm still don't choosed any class on mc site. You can tell me how this looks on elfs sites?

I'm thinking about the choice on elfs site between paladin, druid or seeker.

Those 3 are pretty much the worst picks right now.šŸ˜…Ā I would go for ranger or priest now. Both are very strong with right skill builds. Priest are quite cheap make also.