Arena "runners"

Mrvon

It is a viable tactic for healing up etc.

I never run to draw against elfs but I will to MC. :drinks:

my end goal is open world pvp war proficiency so if I can deny the mc a point or two I will. :diablo: 

Arena is all about survival. Just like the roman empire ages ago, arena battles were all about skill, strategy and survival. Run, hide, regain your strength, use whatever tactics you can to win. You can call it a cowardly act, but really, its a survival skill. And without it arena wouldnt be the same. 

eve shut up the f-ck-ng mouth emo retard cherry its a beautiful girl :*

cross gone nuts :wacko:

this topic says"arena runners" so either write a helpfull post about the topic or write un-reasonable insuilts(i go for insuilts :rofl: )

cross gone nuts :wacko:

this topic says"arena runners" so either write a helpfull post about the topic or write un-reasonable insuilts(i go for insuilts :rofl: )

im not the first who start call boy to cherry ,post off topic things , and i post what i want

she is who started by calling him ugly :facepalm:

Lol.

Its All out of your business.

1 - she called Me boy without proves as first

2 - You are insulting eve , calling her - HIM.

3 - Me , Cross , and Even eve never asked your opinion.

Lol.

Its All out of your business.

1 - she called Me boy without proves as first

2 - You are insulting eve , calling her - HIM.

3 - Me , Cross , and Even eve never asked your opinion.

neither the topic writer asked you about your opinion about each other :facepalm:

if you wanted to fight then why both of you didnt just use private massage feature?(it is there for a reason)

when u post in public topic that mean you just want to discuss it with other people that is why i posted back

also who told you he is she?

second i didnt defend him for calling you a boy but he called you a boy as an off-topic

for your off-topic when you said he is ugly

damn i have headaches now :wacko:

Edit: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!! i just checked eve profile and saw the"female" part first sorry eve for any insuilt i may be said second sorry cherry for.....you know lets just say i said sorry :sorry: all that time i looked at the picture and thought eve is a boy :facepalm: damn how dump im i really should look twice next time :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

Dont fight :lol:

but lets talk about Arena ''Runners ''    :tease:

we all runners

healers run to heal

barbs,dks,palas,bds run to regen

warlocks,mages,rangers,warlocks run after their running enemies End of the story :rofl:

Edit: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!! i just checked eve profile and saw the"female" part first sorry eve for any insuilt i  just say i said sorry :sorry: all that time i looked at the picture and thought eve is a boy :facepalm: damn  :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

Lmao.

And i am the one that unsulted her,you just say now that seeing her photo u thougt she was a male.

by the way , stop it.

We are ruining this post , and for your information I Didnt insult her as first , I Just was asking something , Not my fault it people is So sensitive.

Just read , Then post something true.

Edit: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!! i just checked eve profile and saw the"female" part first sorry eve for any insuilt i may be said second sorry cherry for.....you know lets just say i said sorry :sorry: all that time i looked at the picture and thought eve is a boy :facepalm: damn how dump im i really should look twice next time :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

xDD the "reasonable guy" thrown the worst insult of everyone in the end. Good job buddy  :good:

lol... soooo the problem here is about a DUDE, SIS, and a so called rich kid ? :P

well... stop being so immature and get back to the topic :drinks: being a smart*ss will prove that u were an immature retard :drinks:

and for the topic: oh yea 1v1 is a great idea ;D ! killing a coward noob is mooore easier ;D

its really simple arena runners are who have a bit intelligence for do it , healers can easy kill all classes, rangers can run for wait cooldown blessing, rogue run when stunt target and do combo easy , about others melee , barbs ,dk , and my favourite epic worst class in game bladehamster  just dance in arena kissing the floor , others ranged classes can run rooting and healing or waiting cooldowns except priest only can heal and pray

its really simple arena runners are who have a bit intelligence for do it , healers can easy kill all classes, rangers can run for wait cooldown blessing, rogue run when stunt target and do combo easy , about others melee , barbs ,dk , and my favourite epic worst class in game bladehamster  just dance in arena kissing the floor , others ranged classes can run rooting and healing or waiting cooldowns except priest only can heal and pray

did you forget the arsimistic sir?

being a priest i can tell you that lvl5 arsimistic may have a time of10sec which is enaugh for about 3/4 of its cooldown time and since the enemy is arsimisticed you can run away and hit keap clicking you not knowing he wont touch you and when arsimistic end...well the enemy will be so away to relizes that so just run till arsimistic cool down then hit,tears,heal,arsmistic then heal and shield before arsimistic ends

maybe you people dont relise that but priests are one of the few healers classes that have the ability to do combos(and a usefull combos btw)

i beat lvl20 warlocks lot of times using such a combo and making use of tears Aoe side effect 8)

did you forget the arsimistic sir?

being a priest i can tell you that lvl5 arsimistic may have a time of10sec which is enaugh for about 3/4 of its cooldown time and since the enemy is arsimisticed you can run away and hit keap clicking you not knowing he wont touch you and when arsimistic end...well the enemy will be so away to relizes that so just run till arsimistic cool down then hit,tears,heal,arsmistic then heal and shield before arsimistic ends

maybe you people dont relise that but priests are one of the few healers classes that have the ability to do combos(and a usefull combos btw)

i beat lvl20 warlocks lot of times using such a combo and making use of tears Aoe side effect 8)

priest suck much i remember when i raped damianx priest lvl 20  1 vs 1 with my warlock lvl 15 in epic fight  , priest suck much better necros "stunt"  if priest fight vs melee arsimistic its great if you enemy its lamer , barbs charge , dk lure , bd hams , pala heal his self, and rogues just give you a epic combo stunt hit stealth hit , arsismistic its not a stunt skill in his total idea you can move etc

Make some arena fixes cuz ppl getting pissed when fight vs "running" opponent.No one want to run 5 mins until the arena ends :! So many ppl run around the map cuz they cant won 1v1 :!

dey just cowards :sorry:

and my favourite epic worst class in game bladehamster  just dance in arena

except priest only can heal and pray

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• 4 months later...

My druid partner was killed in almost one hit by a rouges on th lava map, and then I kited both rouges to death. Now, we have these dumb social standard to play "don't run" "if you run your a loser or you suck" but running is a reality, a tactic and a strategy. Every movie I have ever seen the hero runs and hides from the big and powerful villain, and waits for the right opportunity to strike. So whats wrong with using your arena ticket to the fullest? If you think you have a chance to win by running here and there then I say run and try for that win.

But running to tie is definitely a bullshit chickenshit thing to do.

My druid partner was killed in almost one hit by a rouges on th lava map

then I kited both rouges to death.

Now, we have these dumb social standard to play "don't run" "if you run your a loser or you suck" but running is a reality, a tactic and a strategy..

So whats wrong with using your arena ticket to the fullest? If you think you have a chance to win by running here and there then I say run and try for that win.

in other words

52863_.png

in other words

xD he say run is a strategy etc, but ofc if he run its ok but if someone run for kill him is another thing +1 :lol:

I love runners! especially when they get full health and then they still die!  :drinks:

How bout when I ran on you in volcano with my rogue, and kill your priest, and your partners mage, Did ya like it when I ran then? 8)