Arena "runners"

Mrvon

Make some arena fixes cuz ppl getting pissed when fight vs "running" opponent.No one want to run 5 mins until the arena ends :! So many ppl run around the map cuz they cant won 1v1 :!

it's not coward.it's smart strategy especially when you against some rich amp kid.

if you want waste tickets just play noobway like brave and lose the points.

Healers with low defense can't stand at one point and win high damaging melee class.He need to root/quake/ sleep heal run and attack.

lastly he wins.

^ ^

it's not coward.it's smart strategy especially when you against some rich amp kid.

Healers with low defense can't stand at one point and win high damaging melee class.He need to root/quake/ sleep heal run and attack.

lastly he wins.

^ ^

While it certainly is a strategy, for example to recover cooldowns, or to heal up a bit, it can be countered easily by Rogue deceiving enemy to run into another direction, using long range spells (without LoS if mandatory), misplacement/gap-closer spells and outright causing fear. I have never encountered anyone trying to avoid fighting until the end though.

Oh wait I thought it wasn't Warspear.

lastly he wins.

^ ^

:good:

Once Lvl 15 rogue won agnst me(lvl 18 that time),, My and her partner were dead but by using Stun, Get invisible and run, hit and she was very good with that tech.,,, That match continued to 10-12 mins. approx.,, Final result was i died...

running some times neccessy for examble in lava arena i beaten 2rangers alone after they raped my mate by running and healing qhile they have no heal so they died eventually

or when i face high HP dk i keap hitting him then arsimistic and run till i fully heal then i hit him again

i kill ed lvl20dk woth 3200HP with this tactic alone in arena

one trick to catch cat who run from arena

Girl: plz dont run, i want kiss you!

Runner: u ar want kill me!

Girl: no i dont kill you

Runner: Really?

Girl: yes, come!

Runner: Hm ok i will come to you  :blush:

Girl: (stupid)

And after it, the runner dead! :bad:

running to make a draw is childish and bullshit (yes i did once,just to show/try how easy it is to make a draw with a rogue ;D ) but for example running to win the fight,is okay i think...

for example a fight ,2vs2 ended with my partner and zomars partner dead, me 200 hp left,he full hp left...

i run until i got about 1,4k, then i attacked from stealth,gouged and run again until i can use stealth again and attack and so on... i won (screenshot i will upload later when i find it  ;D ) so i just made a lost fight to a won fight with this walk around the map :blush:

DK is good for catching run/gouge rouges - they are pretty predictable, 80% of the time you know in which area they are going to strike you. And merc/gouge/run burns alot of mana especially when the target constantly blocks or parries half your attempts  :yahoo:

but yes its really annoying - worst is when healers/rouges arent even trying to win, they are just trying to get a draw ...

DK is good for catching run/gouge rouges - they are pretty predictable, 80% of the time you know in which area they are going to strike you. And merc/gouge/run burns alot of mana especially when the target constantly blocks or parries half your attempts  :yahoo:

but yes its really annoying - worst is when healers/rouges arent even trying to win, they are just trying to get a draw ...

yea, this "draw-runners" suck.

and the problem with healer vs melee is still biggest bullshit in game...

today lv 15-18 arena again, i died and one of the enemies too, but their shaman ended up with about 130 hp, while my bd partner had full hp... 2,8k !!!

guess who won after running and healing with full hp...this imbalance still make me angry sometimes,even if i know tht its tactic ofc...

yea, this "draw-runners" suck.

and the problem with healer vs melee is still biggest bullshit in game...

today lv 15-18 arena again, i died and one of the enemies too, but their shaman ended up with about 130 hp, while my bd partner had full hp... 2,8k !!!

guess who won after running and healing with full hp...this imbalance still make me angry sometimes,even if i know tht its tactic ofc...

Yeah, that's the reason I did one run for drawn once, my bd vs a shaman in the new squared map, both partners dead, me full health she around 300hp, and of course she runs away and comes back fully restored, we fight, I was winning, she runs again, so I went like "well duck you I can do this too" and ran until draw.

Pmmed her "Gnahaha" after since I'm a gentleman.

Why you associate RICH to KID ?

I feel that here In WS players call high ampl Or strong players Rich as an insult.

People can have high ampl becouse they hunt and becouse they are old players, making a hard effort for it.

Here its all about luck , you can waste 300 signs and have low ampl , Or use 20 and get a +8.

Even About players that get high ampl becouse they buy m.coins , where is the problem ?Are they kid for that ?

It fair.Game allows to buy m.coins and ampl your items without have to hunt.Ok , Maybe it  gives you less satisfation , But still includes In game possibilities.

And for people that Just show off their high ampl gear for show everybody ...they are Just pathetic.

I feel that here In WS players call high ampl Or strong players Rich as an insult.

People can have high ampl becouse they hunt and becouse they are old players, making a hard effort for it.

Here its all about luck , you can waste 300 signs and have low ampl , Or use 20 and get a +8.

Even About players that get high ampl becouse they buy m.coins , where is the problem ?Are they kid for that ?

It fair.Game allows to buy m.coins and ampl your items without have to hunt.Ok , Maybe it  gives you less satisfation , But still includes In game possibilities.

And for people that Just show off their high ampl gear for show everybody ...they are Just pathetic.

take me as an examble

my wep is +7 does that mean im a rich kid?

i never EVER! used an mcoin and as i always say you all know why(damn 6month now and still they didnt fix it :facepalm: ) all i had is luck :)

i spent no sign still +4 ,1sign for+5,3signs for +6,4signs for +7 and properly will have +8 on the next 5 signs i buy.;D i admit i took me 5days to make money for the 4signs for +7 but it worth it my wep is now so powerfull

Diffrent classes require diffrent things to be strong. Some is fine with avg amp (+5 or +6) weapon only - is say shaman/ warlock. Some classes only need to amp weapon - all dps classes (+7 andd up is enough). Very few classes mainly tanks need to spend signs on armor for all other classes (dps) only amp weapon, its all that matters for a dps classes. +1 or +5 makes hardly any diffrence for a class like rouge for example. His wins are fully dependent of gouge and a fast first kill.

so most classes dont even need alot of mcoins.

Diffrent classes require diffrent things to be strong. Some is fine with avg amp (+5 or +6) weapon only - is say shaman/ warlock. Some classes only need to amp weapon - all dps classes (+7 andd up is enough). Very few classes mainly tanks need to spend signs on armor for all other classes (dps) only amp weapon, its all that matters for a dps classes. +1 or +5 makes hardly any diffrence for a class like rouge for example. His wins are fully dependent of gouge and a fast first kill.

so most classes dont even need alot of mcoins.

i know :) only my wep is +7 while my other quips are either +1 or +0 :wacko: and it does make a diffrent a friend of mine have my same amor +10

mine 178 def his 257 def :facepalm:

Def makes very little diffrence. To have def reduction 20% or 30% is more or less the same. For tanks its useful, but if you and your friend have same amp weapons and one play +1 armors and other +10 armors hes not going to win alot more then you. For dps its all about using your stun well (whatever skill it is) and then getting a fast kill. If a dps ends up under heavy dmg +10 is not going to help alot, then stats like dodge and parry will make more diffrence in recieved dmg then armor value. Its a dps characteristics to avoid heavy dmg, atleast until you are ahead fighting 2v1 :P

It fair.Game allows to buy m.coins and ampl your items without have to hunt.Ok , Maybe it  gives you less satisfation , But still includes In game possibilities.

:wacko:

Read it again.

i said RICH AMP KID ( players with high amp)

not rich person.

sad!! if you taking it personaly then you should be thinking@ twice before pointing you comment.

I am rich kid but I never buy mcoins.I farm and sell them.

p.s sorry if i hurt your liltle feelings!!

:bad:

boys don't cry :lol:

:wacko:

Read it again.

i said RICH AMP KID ( players with high amp)

not rich person.

sad!! if you taking it personaly then you should be thinking@ twice before pointing you comment.

I am rich kid but I never buy mcoins.I farm and sell them.

p.s sorry if i hurt your liltle feelings!!

:bad:

boys don't cry

:lol:

- boys dont cry ? is all you can say ?Lmao

- Maybe you take it personal , I quote your post becouse you was the one that wrote it , But if you read I was speaking In general about some WS players.Not about all , and Not offending you.

- If you think that attacking Me you look smart Or something like that , Then i have to be agree with you.You are a kid.

- I dont know you , never spoke to you etc, So No , you cant hurt my feelings with a post , on a virtual web page.

- In any case i wasnt attacking you dear, Maybe i read wrong, and if i offended you , Sorry , it wasnt my intent?on.

- You really act So impulsive , drink a tea

- Maybe i mistake again , becouse of my English , But it was your intention to call  Me boy ? :give_rose:

- Maybe you take it personal , I quote your post becouse you was the one that wrote it , But if you read I was speaking In general about some WS players.Not about all , and Not offending you.

- If you think that attacking Me you look smart Or something like that , Then i have to be agree with you.You are a kid.

- I dont know you , never spoke to you etc, So No , you cant hurt my feelings with a post , on a virtual web page.

- In any case i wasnt attacking you dear, Maybe i read wrong, and if i offended you , Sorry , it wasnt my intent?on.

- Maybe i mistake again , becouse of my English , But it was your intention to call  Me boy ? :give_rose:

yep all gays even cherry! :wacko:

;D

- Maybe i mistake again , becouse of my English , But it was your intention to call  Me boy ? :give_rose:

you intend to offend me, dude!!

stop acting what you are not really.you quote my thread and offend me so thats what  I did reply.learn to read first.

p.s i dont like dramatic clowns  :rofl:

stop acting what you are not really.you quote my thread and offend me so thats what  I did reply.learn to read first.

Why you being so immature? she said sorry...  :facepalm:

stop acting what you are not really.you quote my thread and offend me so thats what  I did reply.learn to read first.

Lol.You are the only who is making drama here.

I never offend you , But i have to say that if i am boy Or a dude as you say  Then you are the greench.Lmao,phatetic.

Open your eyes , i really dont care about you , you are Just demostrating How imature you are, Ahah, But i dont wanna be like you , and So im Not going to call you "boy " Even if you have and ugly picture  In your profile.

Or clown , for making this drama.

Just please  take and herb -the , keep calm and In party!! :yahoo:

Lol.You are the only who is making drama here.

I never offend you , But i have to say that if i am boy Or a dude as you say  Then you are the greench.Lmao,phatetic.

Open your eyes , i really dont care about you , you are Just demostrating How imature you are, Ahah, But i dont wanna be like you , and So im Not going to call you "boy " Even if you have and ugly picture  In your profile.

Or clown , for making this drama.

Just please  take and herb -the , keep calm and In party!! :yahoo:

put your real picture,big Guy!!

oh yes I am ugly but not pretending atleast.

oh yes you're most beautiful person who play ws.lmfao

:rofl:

I feel feel like rolling on ground! pity how can people be so cheap calling others ugly though they dnt deserve the word ugly. :lol:

oh yes I didn't start any drama.it's you who start by quote my thread and intended to offend me.but nevertheless you failed.sad for you.

p.s it's PATHETIC the word if you searching for. :rofl:

put your real picture,big Guy!!

oh yes I am ugly but not pretending atleast.

oh yes you're most beautiful person who play ws.lmfao

I feel feel like rolling on ground! pity how can people be so cheap calling others ugly though they dnt deserve the word ugly. :lol:

oh yes I didn't start any drama.it's you who start by quote my thread and intended to offend me.but nevertheless you failed.sad for you.

p.s it's PATHETIC the word if you searching for.

Its full of beautiful girls here,and i never said i am.I Just said that your photo is ugly , i use to be sincere.

At least you call Me boy without any prove , you are asking Me to Add photos , are you lesbian dear ?

For your info i already added some photos In "warspear Real life pictures " and No need to Add more for you.And also this topic isnt the place to Add it , nobody care.

You look phatetic calling Me boy , im also In the facebook warspear EU tavern and all have seen if i am a girl Or Not.

Now Let s Stop ruining this topic with our shit ,nobody cares of it.

As i said keep calm and go to party , you need it sweetie.

Xoxo , best of wishes

this is wronge all wronge :facepalm:

lets see what was your post:you hate rich kids who play warspear :wacko: in other words you hate all players of warspear who have high aml cuz you look at them as"rich kids"

first you dont have any right for hating a guy or a girl or calling them rich kids just because they spemt money to buy mcoins(they still earned that mcoins with thier real money) how do you know that those people are not working hard in thier life so that they can spend afew money on mcoins without Squandering hah?

no matter how mutch mcoins they use your are not the one to judge them ok? if you want to play a game where every one is gets same thing and that game for free then you will look forever for it :facepalm:w

dont understand me wronge ppl when i say"im glad to say that i became the badass priest im now without spending a single mcoin" though that the only reason for me not using mcoins is that sms payment in iraq doesnt work now lets see if it worked:

i spent till now 36$ on none recieved mcoins so lets say i recieved them  and had a high amp wep will you say im a"rich kid" too? my money income is 10$ a week so i spend an encome of 1month to have high amp equips because i already saved lile 500$ to spend from them when i need so am i treated now as a"rich kid" too?

as for you cherry dont off-topic and dont say sorry he thinks abouf other players in a wronge way and I'm damn offending him for that till he change this way of thinking

if you dont want to change it then go play other imaginary f2p game that gives every thing to any one or just SHUT UP! and play like a real player ok?

this is just a game judt because some one is high amped in it doesnt give you the right to judge him as a "rich kid" in real life

Its full of beautiful girls here,and i never said i am.I Just said that your photo is ugly , i use to be sincere.

At least you call Me boy without any prove , you are asking Me to Add photos , are you lesbian dear ?

For your info i already added some photos In "warspear Real life pictures " and No need to Add more for you.And also this topic isnt the place to Add it , nobody care.

You look phatetic calling Me boy , im also In the facebook warspear EU tavern and all have seen if i am a girl Or Not.

Now Let s Stop ruining this topic with our shit ,nobody cares of it.

As i said keep calm and go to party , you need it sweetie.

Xoxo , best of wishes

you ve poor way of reading and understandng.

it all started cos you misread and comment on my thread accusing I hate rich people.well you sucks,for your kind info all my frens are rich and do all quest with miracle coins.

you just need damn attention.go get it

idgdf.

I don't care who you either and about pictures you posted.get life,loser.

welcome to my ignore list. end of discussion.

you ve poor way of reading and understandng.

it all started cos you misread and comment on my thread accusing I hate rich people.well you sucks,for your kind info all my frens are rich and do all quest with miracle coins.

you just need damn attention.go get it

idgdf.

I don't care who you either and about pictures you posted.get life,loser.

welcome to my ignore list. end of discussion.

Maybe i mistake In fact i asked you Sorry But you keep with your drama.

You also mistake dear , i never said you hate rich people , its out of my business.I Just said that rich is used as an insult In most cases here on game.It was a general question , for all players , Just wanted to know Why , It wasnt a quest only for you.

And , Oh , im In your ignore , No please , How can i keep taking attention and enjoy game and Forum without your friendship.

I will cry all night long :cray:

:sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

so you dont hate high amped players and all this insuilts storm betwean u guy is about why u called high amped players"Rich kids"? :facepalm:

first cherry SHUT UP! ok?

you can be a great friends why judging on mad minds insuilts like ugly,rich kids, etc

eve when you say rich kids that is an insuilt for any person who has high amped wep like me my self even though i didnt recieve any mcoin yet

cherry lets forget all your bullshit about girl/boy,you are ugly,.. etc

cherry just want you to say why you connect high amped players to rich kids by that post and she really didnt mean that none-sence she said so lets make it simple

:friends:

cherry stop trolling with insuilts though you should be sorry for those insuilts ok?

eve dont be single minded and treat high amped players as a rich kids ok?

End of the story and lets be friends and stop this bullshit(you better stop it now cuz my phone battery is almost embty now and this post was barelly arrived to the net :blush:

im probably one of the best rouge runners in the game, because... Well most of the time i go arena i go with people who DC/offline/naked, or even newbs (lv 17-15 with lv12/10 equips+quest items) so mostly its 2v1, but thanks to gouge i manage to win :facepalm:  , stun strongest person kill the weaker one then im sometimes lucky and kill th weaker one in time so stealth skill ready and i go running around till 100% hp and kill the remaining target (or mabe use the strategy: gouge, stealth, hit, gouge... ect), lava map best for running since when u go to other islen u can use stealth and regen quick since u become "not in a fight"

i get called alot names when win 2vs1 (bcuz i run to regen).. [LV 18-15 arena]