Paraguay -luque Ayvondil sacred forest

1. The image is not original: in order to compete in the contest you'll have to put an original image, and not one searched through google

2. You haven't put any kind of warspear logo in it: currently this entry cannot be considered as valid. You have still a bit of time though if you want to participate in it with a real image.

Screenshot_20190919-071150_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c9dc14d5c76a94be3b986747a26d8e1a.jpg

33 minutes ago, Higgings said:

1. La imagen no es original: para competir en el concurso tendrás que poner una imagen original, y ninguna buscada en Google

2. No ha puesto ningún tipo de logotipo de Warspear en él: actualmente esta entrada  no puede considerarse  válida. Sin embargo, todavía tiene un poco de tiempo si desea participar con una imagen real.

Captura de pantalla_20190919-071150_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c9dc14d5c76a94be3b986747a26d8e1a.jpg

Well I know Paok is from my country, that church is definitely in his city. 

If he goes to church and takes the picture with the Warspear Online sign and the date will be worth him for the contest?

29 minutes ago, Danfake said:

Well I know Paok is from my country, that church is definitely in his city. 

If he goes to church and takes the picture with the Warspear Online sign and the date will be worth him for the contest?

If he is phisically there, yes. But this picture is clearly taken from the internet (check yourself) and it would be unfair for those who have actually taken a real image. 

1 час назад, Danfake сказал:

If you dress appropriately and grab a pair of swords with you, then it will be a 100% victory in the competition.:biggrin: