I NEED BIG TIME HELP

lucca

I need help finishing lord of orfan´s lake quest i got to a point that i need big time help cuz no one in langasard has this quest cuz every one already did it  :cray: so if any  of u who read this have this quest plz contact me to help me or u can give a name of someone that has this quest :good:

I need help finishing lord of orfan´s lake quest i got to a point that i need big time help cuz no one in langasard has this quest cuz every one already did it  :cray: so if any  of u who read this have this quest plz contact me to help me or u can give a name of someone that has this quest :good:

Been a while since i played chosen.. but last time i checked only those with the quest can enter.

Best thing to do is camp there until enough arrive to kill that boss. And yes shouting out here may help with those whom are stuck also.

Hope iv not mistaken the quest you are on. Like i said.. its been a while  :wacko:

no worries i just finnished it big time too ;) ::) :pleasantry: :rofl: :) :tease: :drinks: :good: :lol: :dirol: :crazy: :clapping: :) :spiteful: :pardon: