Should I raise my accuracy?!?!?!?

Coolcatkid

I need your guys' advice. I decided after a bit of thought to go back to using a normal bow. I just got my lvl 17 arena bow. As you can imagine my accuracy went down. I am now at 11.8%. I have critical on my amulet and penetration on my gloves. Should I increase my accuracy?!?!?!?!  My stats are below. I wanted to know your advice and what would be my best move. I'm more focused on pvp than anything else.

32392_.png

What equips do you use?

You could use KW Helm + Gloves for a good Accuracy and enchant boost, you could stay Penetration on gloves then.

Unless you already use it then I don't think you should change anything, if your Accuracy would be less than 15% then don't do it just stay above 10% and that would be good cause at 18% Accuracy on my Rogue my attacks usually get Dodged allot, it's quite frustrating since my enemy's dodge is like around 20%  :facepalm:

Change the penetration with accuracy on gloves, also get accuracy on helm.

That's what I was thinking too but timeuss suggested against it. We'll see what other people have to say before i do anything. And my helmet has accuracy on it.

What equips do you use?

You could use KW Helm + Gloves for a good Accuracy and enchant boost, you could stay Penetration on gloves then.

Unless you already use it then I don't think you should change anything, if your Accuracy would be less than 15% then don't do it just stay above 10% and that would be good cause at 18% Accuracy on my Rogue my attacks usually get Dodged allot, it's quite frustrating since my enemy's dodge is like around 20%  :facepalm:

My equips are top half berengers revenge and bottom half berengers shadow. Yeah i was thinking about doing something with KW gear to boost up accuracy and get some penetration. But if 18% seems to fail also then maybe I should not change my crystal?  We'll see.

My equips are top half berengers revenge and bottom half berengers shadow. Yeah i was thinking about doing something with KW gear to boost up accuracy and get some penetration. But if 18% seems to fail also then maybe I should not change my crystal?  We'll see.

Don't change your glove enchant, trust me it isn't worth it, Penetration is a 100% beneficial stat and the more attacks you do the more usefull it would be.

Unlike 2% Accuracy which pretty much isn't quite a huge difference compared to Penetration.

though I would prefer some arena items in for a little resilience, maybe KW Helm + Gloves and everything else arena, if you stack enough 17 items you would get like +1% more Critical from them all and + more stats from enchants, then again it's up to you what you prefer, your set is good enough already adds some dodge too, just change 1 set into KW and you're good to go.